Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

holocron on dantoine

Page: 1 of 1
 Sean2k
05-04-2005, 2:39 PM
Are there anything to be done with the fake holocron you can get on dantoine?
can you track down the real holocron and gain something?
 Darth333
05-04-2005, 2:45 PM
I didn't check the dialogue file to see if there are more possibilities but from what I noticed in game If you threaten the guy he won't join the militia if you side with them and if you are nice with him, he will join the militia when you ask him.
 Sean2k
05-05-2005, 5:10 PM
Thanks, but mostly I wondered why you could get the holocron even after you found out it was a fake when you examined it, you could still treaten him to get a fake, what would you use it for? Is it only to get DS points?
 Jeff
05-09-2005, 8:35 PM
Originally posted by Sean2k
Thanks, but mostly I wondered why you could get the holocron even after you found out it was a fake when you examined it, you could still treaten him to get a fake, what would you use it for? Is it only to get DS points?

I assume so.
 RaV™
05-09-2005, 10:34 PM
My question is..why didn't we find any holocrons are selves when u ventured into the the Enclave?
 j3di_sean
05-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Perhaps the holocrons were not meant to have any use in this game, which explains their absence.

Maybe holocrons will be incorporated into kotor3 to teach new abilities or raise stats.
 Aidy
05-10-2005, 10:02 AM
well kiddies, this is indeed an interesting question...
I would go so far to say that the holocron is of zero use...probably less than zero...anyone who has used the explosives on Korriban in the acadamy will be able to tell you that there is a holocron in the room but the blast destroys it rendering it useless. I think the chap above is correct in his assumption regarding their use in kotor 3

That is all.
 Achilles
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
The holocron on Korriban is only rendered useless by the explosion if Revan was LS. If Revan was DS then you get to see a nice little presentation put on by DS Bastila.
 T7nowhere
05-10-2005, 6:30 PM
^^^
I thought that was a nice touch.
 Aidy
05-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Does she do a lap dance??

Next time I play I'll tell everyone I meet that Revan was a hound of hell. Then I too shall see that woman from kotor who's name I cannot spell dance a sexy dance for my pleasure.

Or not...
 DarthVandar205
05-12-2005, 6:36 PM
With the holocron on Koriban if you picked Revan to be DS then when you go into Uthar Wynn's former quarters then you find the sith holocron functional. If you use it then you get a recording of Bastila talking about Revan and how his recent actions have concerned her.

As for the fake holocron on Dantooine, Ralon gives it to you because he needs credits to get off the planet. Tell him that you think someone else would pay more for the holocron if it was so valuable and then he will discuss his problem with you and you can pay him and he will give you the holocron and then supposedly just wait for the next ship to arrive. You can come back to the salvager camp and ask him to join the Khoonda Militia but he ultimately declines saying he has no real desire to risk his life. You cant do anything with the holocron he gives you besides getting a new journal entry and some experience.
Page: 1 of 1