Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck at the Boathouse (early level)

Page: 1 of 1
 perfectkiss
05-03-2005, 8:35 PM
How do you get by those 2 obnoxious thugs on the pier? Or how do you get over the boulders on the opposite side of the level to approach it from the other side? Do I even need to? Do have to get a boating license from one of the counselors? If so, where the heck are they? This is one confusing game.
 ironchefmike
05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
It's not time. You've got other priorities at this point.
 Alien426
05-04-2005, 1:30 AM
Please move to Help 'n' Hints. Some people don't want to read spoilers. However little they may be.
 perfectkiss
05-07-2005, 9:23 AM
This IS help & hints, my friend. And not very helpful at that.
 ironchefmike
05-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by perfectkiss
This IS help & hints, my friend. And not very helpful at that.

Sorry - I thought I'd answered your question as far as I needed to.

You don't need to get past the two thugs at that point in the game. When you need to, they'll be gone.
 perfectkiss
05-07-2005, 1:21 PM
My bad, Ironchefmike. That post was for the other guy. Your post was very helpful, since it redirected my attention to completing my current objective. After finally figuring out how to retreive the button from my backpack I was able to get myself unstuck. Thanks for your input. Sorry if you thought my first reply was directed at you instead of Mr. Indignant.
Page: 1 of 1