Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting everything after the end

Page: 1 of 1
 Unno
04-28-2005, 5:29 PM
Ok, I beat the game, and now I want to go back and get all the figment, vaults, etc. The problem is, I can't seem to play the beginning of the Meat Circus again. When I run through the door to the Meat Circus in the Collective Unconscious, I end up at the part when I have to race aginast the water to chase Raz's imaginary dad. I can't seem the replay the beginning of the level. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Unno
 pond_scumm
04-28-2005, 9:44 PM
You gotta use the teleporters. This isnt really a spoiler but hes right at the end of that rail and right before the butcher. Also theres nothing past that point that you need to get so dont worry about that. and dont forget, the guy in the begining of the circus will change out your webs and stuff because you cant get back to ford.
 Unno
05-02-2005, 7:15 AM
Thanks a lot. I didn't see him there before. I was assuming that by the time I got that far in the finale, those little guys weren't going to show up anymore.

Unno
 el mojon
05-09-2005, 1:57 PM
So after I finish that final fight, there's no way of getting from the Collective Unconscious back to the camp?
 pond_scumm
05-09-2005, 4:36 PM
nope,
thus the whole point of no return thing
 el mojon
05-09-2005, 7:47 PM
Makes sense.... Ah well, no biggie. I'm already giving the game a second run :)
 Vitrivius
05-09-2005, 8:44 PM
Originally posted by el mojon
Makes sense.... Ah well, no biggie. I'm already giving the game a second run :)

I've started playing through a second time, too. I have discovered a lot of funny dialogue I missed the first time. For instance everyone at the camp has funny replies if you show them the button you get from agent Nein.

Also I have noticed all the intrigue among the kids by reading all the billboard notices and eavesdropping on the conversations.

Btw. what's with the crow's feather? Has anyone found any use for it, exept clairvoyance? And can you interact with the invisible kid in any way?
 el mojon
05-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah there's a ton of stuff that I missed playing the game the first time, even though I didn't rush through it.

Dunno about the invisible kid... I'll see what happens once I acquired Invisibility.
Page: 1 of 1