Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Patches!

Page: 1 of 1
 Spun
04-28-2005, 8:51 AM
Jeej, i checked their site today, and they released the second patches for all the other versions also! THe uk, and all!!!

Jeej! Hope this fixes most problems :)
 Spun
04-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Well crap, I installed the game, run the patches, loaded my save game, i just returned from doing my last stuff onboard the ebon hawk after doing all the quest on nar shadarr, and want to travel to onderon, and boem, it crashes...this sucks...

What now?
 stingerhs
04-28-2005, 11:26 AM
hmm, try giving your computer a re-boot. it always used to work on my old machine with the first game. ;)

also, try and free up some RAM by turning off a couple of programs that aren't important (active virus scanner, any IM service companions, etc.).

that should at least help. ;)
 Spun
04-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I did it, and doesnt work...this is really getting frustrating
 DarthVaxis
04-28-2005, 12:34 PM
that's like what happened to me, it didn't happen until I installed the patch.
 stingerhs
04-28-2005, 8:34 PM
hmm, very interesting. perhaps you guys should report this to OE or LA. if this starts happening a lot, it could indeed be something caused directly by the patch.

heh, this kinda reminds me of what happened with the Far Cry 1.2 patch. it caused so many problems with a lot of users that Ubisoft yanked the patch from their download sites. then, it took Crytek (the developer) another 2-3 months before they released the 1.3 patch. hopefully the same thing won't have to happen here.
 DarthVaxis
04-28-2005, 11:43 PM
I guess it could be solved by reinstalling and not installing the patch, and reporting the problem to OE/LA so they can fix their fix :D
 Spun
04-29-2005, 4:25 AM
OE/LA

And i will report it, if someone helps me =p
Page: 1 of 1