Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dantooine Stops Loading

Page: 1 of 1
 MysticalONE
04-25-2005, 6:53 PM
I've done everything I can. KotOR II stops about 1/3 or 1/4 of the way. I have to AltCtrlDel to get out. I'm goin thru hell HERE! Will send threat mail to the devs of the game if I have to. And I will.
 stingerhs
04-25-2005, 8:55 PM
umm, before you start bombarding people with hate mail, lets go over a couple of things first. ;)

is your problem happening after you've been playing TSL for quite a while, or does it always happen when you try to load a specific saved game??
 MysticalONE
04-26-2005, 1:51 AM
It has started with my only saved game of Dantooine other than the autosave which loads perfectly.
 Darth333
04-26-2005, 8:55 AM
Is it the first time you go to Dantoine or is it the second time? If it's the second time you go there and have already met the Jedi Master on this planet, you can try warping to another area on Dantoine as mentionned in this thread: (warning: spoilers ahead) http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148107)

If it's the first time you go there, it won't be good as you need to access the Khoonda area.
 MysticalONE
04-30-2005, 4:28 AM
Autosaves load up just fine but I can not get my manually saved games to load. hate goin bak to the ebon hawk to autosave.
Page: 1 of 1