Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All the scavanger hunt items.

Page: 1 of 1
 LoadAsano
04-23-2005, 3:25 PM
lets try and compile where all the items are, the only one i can remember off hand is the fertility idol.

the fertility idol is in side a bee's nest in the main entrance ares with ranger cruller.
 pond_scumm
04-23-2005, 6:30 PM
Off the top of my head, i could name a couple but not all of them.

also, i have no clue how to do that fancy spoiler thing so if you dont want to see the locations, stop reading here.

(then again why would you be reading this thread)

anyway,

the glass eye is in the wilderness under the GPC in that drain area. you cant actually reach it so you need to pull it out to yourself.

the miners skull is in the same area, stuck in one of the geysers. You need to use the shield on the opposite geyser to pop it out.

the golden acorn, same area, near the zone to the lake. theres a squirrell that has it and you need to go invisible to steal it from him.

condor eggs i believe are in the campfire area on a big pillar closer to the wilderness side.

i forget which one this is, but there is an item under the lodge on the side that faces the lake.

also not sure which item (i think its the vodoo doll), but theres one in the rafters in the lodge

and thats all i remember for now anyway. hope it helped, and again sorry for the lack of spoiler warning thing
 dentaltaco
04-24-2005, 10:55 AM
the one under the lodge is the gold doubloon. the divers helmet is in a high up cave past the boat house on the beach. you can only get to it after bobby's brain is gone, because you have to go past him to get to it.
 Jake
04-24-2005, 12:45 PM
there's also an item in the lodge up above the stage - you get to it by jumping up on top of the doorframe of the front door and leaping across the rafters. forget which item it is though :)
 Freck
04-24-2005, 8:08 PM
The comic book is by the lake, if you explore the big rocks to the left as you enter the area.

I think the eagle claw was on a raised platform, maybe near the lodge?

Turkey sandwich is in that freezer in the tunnel people were asking about during the demo, but I forget which map that was on. Was it the reception area?

I don't remember where the bone or the pipe came from. I think the bone was also on a raised platform somewhere.
 LoadAsano
04-26-2005, 10:50 PM
man all i need are the dinosaur bone and the miners skull. i know where the skull is but i dont know how to get it.
 pond_scumm
04-26-2005, 11:10 PM
for the miners skull...

You gotta use your shield on the opposite geyser to pop it out

Im pretty sure the dinosaur bone is somewhere high up in the campfire area.. maybe the wilderness/gpc. on a rock? i really can't remember sorry.
 LoadAsano
04-28-2005, 11:30 PM
man, i tried everying BUT THAT. the old monkey island syndrome again hahahaha.
Page: 1 of 1