Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Road to Twilight

Page: 1 of 2
 Renegade Angel
04-20-2005, 8:48 PM
-This is neither a Star Wars or a FF RPG-
This thread will be used so I can get some ideas for my new fantasy book, similar to Final Fantasy, The Road to Twilight.
PLEASE REPLY, I NEED A BETTER STORYLINE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the world of mages, swordsman and dragons the Time of War has come, The Darkness and the Light are both at war, while the Twilights(neutral) stand their ground, waiting for the perfect time to strike the two armies. The Guardian of Light has diassapeared, so the Light's hopes of winning the war are very slim...

The One Winged Angel(darkness leader)
stands watch in his tower, with his apprentice Gus.
"Master, when will you teach me how to correctly use this scythe?"
"Soon...Soon..."
"You will use it to defeat the Light and help us win this war..."
"Now, head to your Training Room and prepare for battle."
"Yes sir."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name- Gus
Apperance- http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/j/u/justinb/reaper.jpg) (with cloak)
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/e/d/edwinhuang2/jhonny.jpg.html) (without cloak)
Also has two hidden, large bat-like wings
Class- Black Mage
Abilities-
Fiagra: Shoots 2 bursts of Fire at enemy
Blizzarga: Shoots an Ice Beam at enemy
Thundarga- 10 Lightning Bolts hit the enemy
Magic Orb- All of the above spells combine to turn his scythe into a huge sword. (Lasts for 5 min.) http://www.blizzard-art.com/img/cai/Gaert%20Sword.jpg) (not the guy, the sword)
Equipment-
Large Scythe:This ancient item can take lives and can control one's mind. Not always succsesful.
Height- 5' 11''
Weight-100 pounds
Eyes- Dark Green
Hair-Blonde, Spiked
Gender-Boy
Age-16
Bio- A young boy, who is the guardian of the Light. Sadly, an evil man named Sephiroth erased his true memories and dragged him to the dark. He is a mysterious shady character...

-Chapter 1-
 Renegade Angel
04-22-2005, 3:54 PM
*Gus walks slowly to his training room...*
*Suddenly the alarm goes off*
"ALERT- WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
 Star Ghost
05-06-2005, 1:25 AM
Ok chains i'm obbsessed with fantasy stories about mages, etc. so i'll play and be as interesting as possible, but how is there an alarm?
*edit* sry i didnt see the final fantasy part i understand now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- John
Apperance- http://www.rogerw.com/SheriGame/images/male_mage_06.jpg)
Class- Elemental Mage
Abilities-
Fire Call-allows me to call the powers of fire
Earth Call-allows me to call the powers of earth
Water Call- powers of water
Air Call-powers of air
(I can combine two as well e.g. earth plus fire = magma)
Equipment- A fire staff that has my name and a very powerful rune carved into it.
A white sword
An elemental sheild that i can summon
Height- 5 foot 7
Weight- unknown
Eyes- blue with a firey glow inside when i'm angry
Hair- like obi wan kenobi's in epi. 1
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Bio- a regular peasent boy until he found out about his power at age 10 when he accidently flooded his house whith a water storm. The White Mages took him for training and he knew Gus. When he finished training he realized he was the only natural elemental mage. He likes helping others but left the white mages to do his own quests. Now he is searching for a powerful artifact.
Other- Has a mental link with a female bblue dragon that he saved and they stay together.
 Star Ghost
05-06-2005, 1:42 AM
*flying on dragon*

"look Saphireia a battle!" i say to the dragon.

Below there is an army besieging a black tower. We fly lower to get a closer look only to be fired at by arrows. Before i can use magic to stop them Saphireia gets hit and starts to fall. We fly past the tower and crash into the trees in the woods at high speed. i am forced to jump off but follow her as fast as i can. There are destroyed trees everywhere and i can't see Saphireia but i follow the trail of wrecked trees and try to reach her with my mind.
 Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Name- Matt
Apperance- purple cloak
Class- dark swordsmen(holy swords mens counter part for any of u who played ff tatics for psone
Abilities-
-blood sword(inflict damage while restoring hp)
-hell cry punch(inflict damage and breaks weapon)
Equipment- nagrarok(weapon) and a purple robe
Height- 5' 9''
Weight- 145
Eyes- pure black
Hair- trimmed white
Gender- Male
Age- ???
Bio- the legendary holy swordsmen who fell to the darkness.
Other- he has ties to the netherealm. Some believe he is the one winged angel
 Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 11:34 PM
(matts demons cut down the door to the training room)

demon1-we are here to get u

demon2-yes yes our master wishes an audinece with u

(5 demons begin to attack gus)
 Renegade Angel
05-09-2005, 3:56 PM
*Summons a dark orb*
"Bye, bye"
*Blows all the demons to hell*
"Now what?"

NOTE- I also forgot to mention a dark orb/ light orb is an elemental orb containing all the powers of darkness/ light combined with elements
I am also known as the Renegade Angel

PS- Sorry, I didnt realize you guys posted, I would have replied earler
 Star Ghost
05-10-2005, 4:54 AM
*Sapheria is badly injured, and i am very angry. In a fit of rage i call on the power of Fire and Darkness, summoning a huge infernal deamon from the elemental plains. I command it to destroy the tower and everyone around it. It roars and then charges through the forest towards the tower, leaving a trail of fire*

I follow it by using the powers of air to fly. I then cast a fire strike on the army outside of the tower, melting their armor on to their skin:eek: (hey i never said i wasn't a bit evil!!!)
 LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 9:26 AM
Name: Cloud Strife
Appearence: Plate Armor made of Holy Mithril, which covers all of his body exept his face. He has Blue Eyes, and his hair is white as heaven, and shines like heaven does.
Class; Holy Swordsman
Abilities:
Holy blade: His sword forged of Heavens Strongest type of forgeing meterial, shines brightly, and transforms into a HUGE claymore ((LARGE two handed sword)) that shines.
Healing Shield: His shield which was blessed by a great Cleric of the heavens heals all those that he wants it too.
Heavens Wrath: He powers up, his attack power GREATLY increses, it's harder to controll, thus he may turn on his allies.
Equipment: His plate armor, his SHield, and the J'aho sword. ((Pronounced Yaho sword.))
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 ibs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White, Cloud Strife's style of hair
Bio: Unknown
Other: Is half angel, so he's very strong. He also has hidden wings under his armor.
 Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 3:50 PM
"Can this wait?"
*Runs outside and uses a dark orb on the rampaging demon*

OOC- Hey Luke, what games do you play on Xbox Live?

My Gamertag is OMNI 7776
 LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 4:06 PM
ooc: Well the only x-box live compatible games I have are Mech Assault and Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge. I mgiht be getting RC in a month or so...

IC: Cloud was walking, he stumbled upon a base, unfortuneatly he couldn't get in. He walked to a near by tree and took a nap.
 Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 4:09 PM
*Destroys the Demon completley and then starts to run away*
"I never wnated this destiny!"
*Runs about a mile and stumbles upon a boy napping by a tree*
"Hello?"
"Are you awake?"

OOC- Which Mechassault, 1 or 2?
And is it confirmed yet that Cloud is Sephiroth?
 LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 4:17 PM
OOC: Mech Assault 1, but I did rent Mech Assault 2, and what are you talking about Cloud being Sephiroth? In that Coruscant RPG I'm useing the name Sephiroth, but Cloud is his nick name. In this one I'm just Cloud. BTW, my char isn't a young boy, I'm not sure if you meant boy just because he's male, or if he's young. Just so you know. ;))) *Wakes up* "Hello..." *Smells demon blood* "Have you had a run in with demons?... Oh my gosh Im sorry! I'm Cloud the Holy Swordsman. Who might you be?"
 Renegade Angel
05-10-2005, 9:00 PM
OOC- In Final Fantasy there is a swordsman named Cloud and I was just wandering if the rumors of Cloud being Sepiroth IN THE GAME were true. Oh, and I meant boy as in male, not young.

*Gulp*
"Holy...Swordsman...?"
"Uh-Oh...."
"Before you attack me, I'm in need of yur help.... your never gonna beleive me but... I'm.... The Guardian of the Light... The Renegade Angel."
"I was turned into the darkness by the One- Winged Angel."
"But I need help turning back, and changing my past mistakes...."
"Please, Holy Swordsman, assist me on my journey back to the Light Kingdom so that I may be redempted."
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2005, 9:27 AM
((Oh in the game, I'm not sure, but It's pretty much confirmed they're two diffrent people, because you see them at the same time quite alot. But I'm not very far in the game, only when you go to Mount Nibel after Cosmo Canyon.)) "Do not fear me." Cloud got up "I won't harm you... unless you harm me first. This task that you ask of me, it can not be easily done. But I will do what must be done ((Sorry, I had to say it. I love that quote from episode 3 :D)) and help you." Cloud shook a little, his armor rattleing hard, his face had an odd expression, and from out of nowhere two wings came from out of his armor, they were real live ANgel WIngs.
 Star Ghost
05-11-2005, 10:03 AM
John feels that his work is done until he sees his deamon get destroyed by some freak who looks like the grim reaper so he follows the guy and finds him with a holy swordsman.

"You will pay for injuring my dragon you fool! And what are you doing with this holy swordsman i thought you were a black mage when i first saw you!" John said.
 Renegade Angel
05-11-2005, 4:02 PM
"Black Mage... You must be an Elemantalist..."
"Would you by any chance be a Twilight?"
"Anyways, I'm The Angel, or well now I'm The Renegade Angel."
"But I am very sorry if I harmed your Dragon, you see I was trying to get away from The One-Winged Angel. He turned me to the dark without me even noticing..."
*uses a Light Orb to heal the Dragon*
"Would you like to join us on our quest?"
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2005, 6:26 PM
"We're on our way to some holy grounds." Cloud said with his wings moveing around. "If you want to come, you better hold on tight, and no, I'm not an Angel just so you know..."
 Cyborgninja
05-11-2005, 8:28 PM
ooc-am i the only one here who has beat FF7

(portal opens up and i come out)

Hello ladys(draws sword)
 Renegade Angel
05-12-2005, 5:13 PM
"You, again?"
"I thought i told you to PISS OFF!"
*Takes out sword*
"Damnit!"
*Swings sword at Matt's chest*
 LukeKatarn
05-12-2005, 7:53 PM
Cloud took out his sword and swung it at Matt "A Dark Swordsman, I'm sending you stright to the heavens for redemption!" CLoud's Holy Sword activated, and he held it in a battle ready stance.
 Renegade Angel
05-13-2005, 6:28 PM
"Bad idea, Cloud."
"His sword can consume light."
"Which means not only your sword, but you too."
"RETREAT!"
*Turns around to run, but is pulled by dark energy*
 LukeKatarn
05-13-2005, 8:29 PM
"Have you forgotten light can also put out darkness?" A flash of light flew from CLoud's sword stright at the portal of darkness. "Be more careful, retreating will do no good, he'll just chase us. We need a better plan!"
 Renegade Angel
05-13-2005, 9:00 PM
*Takes out sword, looks Matt in the eyes and slashes at his head twice*
"Try hitting his chest! It's a bigger target than his head."
 Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 1:02 AM
U are a fool to strike out of anger(dodges with a backflip) Now u will pay for your immaturity HELL CRY PUNCH(on chains)
 Renegade Angel
05-14-2005, 11:13 AM
*The punch hits Chains in the chest*
 LukeKatarn
05-14-2005, 2:45 PM
"Oh no you don't!" Cloud said as he grabbed Matt from behind. "Don't think you'll be breaking free of this. Gus, hurry up and deliver a finishing move while I have him pinned!"
 Renegade Angel
05-14-2005, 3:41 PM
*Stabs Matt in the chest*
"Let's go, before he wakes up!"
 LukeKatarn
05-14-2005, 7:05 PM
"Alright." Cloud's wings flapped. "Grab me, and hold on TIGHT!" He said exerciseing his wings alittle "Oh yeah and if you get AIr Sick, I mgiht just have to knock out out, just in case."
 Cyborgninja
05-14-2005, 9:50 PM
ooc-nice god mod
:mad:

(gets up) U think u can stop me that easily(one black angel wing grows out of his back) FOOLS(black flames go everywhere)
 stingerhs
05-15-2005, 1:02 AM
((concerning the alleged god-moding: everybody just stay calm and don't worry too much. if chains can offer a reasonable explanation, this can all be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

the way i see it: its nothing more than something i've done in the past, with the exception that i would have stated "*stabs at Matt.*". it leaves the chance open that the attack did not connect and is therefore not god-moding.

bear this in mind in your future rp posts, and that goes for everybody.

as for Chains, you definately need to take notice of that advise. and check your pm's so that i can have further clarification.

stingerhs out.))
 Cyborgninja
05-15-2005, 1:09 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
((concerning the alleged god-moding: everybody just stay calm and don't worry too much. if chains can offer a reasonable explanation, this can all be taken care of quickly and painlessly.

the way i see it: its nothing more than something i've done in the past, with the exception that i would have stated "*stabs at Matt.*". it leaves the chance open that the attack did not connect and is therefore not god-moding.

bear this in mind in your future rp posts, and that goes for everybody.

stingerhs out.))

but also in the post the dont giive me time to counter cause i am automatically alseep
 stingerhs
05-15-2005, 1:15 AM
^^^^
((don't worry, i understand. you don't have to explain yourself since you were perfectly within the rules. if you have any further questions to ask me, then use the pm system so we don't clutter the thread. ;) ))
 LukeKatarn
05-15-2005, 10:52 AM
((Just a question, how could you really counter if I grabbed you? That is a famous scenerio, someone grabs someone and someone does have time to hit that someone, the thing is it'd be hard fo chains to knock you out without a weapon, but this is less god modeing and more char controlling.))
 Renegade Angel
05-15-2005, 2:23 PM
*A bat-like wing and an angel wing spread from Chains back*
"I think I can follow, and John has a dragon."

OOC- Actually, Cyborg, You were being held down by Luke.
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 12:01 AM
ooc-chains this isn't the first time in any thread u have character controlled. U are famous for it. here is a taste of what u do

(a dark hand made of flames reaches up and catchs gus and holds him down while Matt then lungs toward him and knocks him out with his weapon)

now it is your turn cloud(lunges at him)
 stingerhs
05-16-2005, 1:18 AM
((enough arguing over it already, folks. it's in the rules that char controlling and god-moding are both against the rules, so don't do it. that goes for everybody: case closed.

and this is an rp thread, so resolve your issues amongst yourselves with the pm system, chat rooms, or IM's. this thread is not the place to do it. otherwise, this rp will be closed.

stingerhs out.))
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 10:31 AM
((Ok arguement over. Still, I don't see how me holding him down and chains hitting him is god modeing.:confused: )) "No way!" Cloud dodged it easily, and attempted to konk matt out with his sword.
 Renegade Angel
05-16-2005, 3:48 PM
*Hit by the sword*
"Help!"
*Slowly starts to faint*
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 4:46 PM
((BTW CHains, since it's your RPG Cyborgninja has no right to complain since in one of his RPGs he can god mode/char controll his head off since it's his RPG, so he can't complain. I can't god mode, but it is your RPG, and this will kind of "mold" what your story will be, you should be able to choose certian events, as for as I said, this will mold your story. Anyway, I shouldn't have brought that up so I'm gonna shut up now...)) "Darnit!" Cloud flew down to save him but he was rammed by some sort of Demon bat. "Darn, those are ((You can name them Chains, and they aren't bats, they're red and they're kind of like bats.))!" He was knock off his balance and started nose diveing.
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 6:24 PM
(gets hit and begins to nose dive but the bats catch him)

u are a fool cloud....FOR I AM THE ONE WINGED ANGEL SEPHIROTH

(power surges for Matt)

Now all of u die SIN HARVEST(a halo appears around gus)

ooc-do u guys know what sin harvest is cause it is only excuilsy for kingdom hearts
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 6:53 PM
((Oh yeah just a question, did Chains say you could be Sephiroth?))
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 7:49 PM
((kartan are u an agent of the man cause u sure are good at bringing me down))
 Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 7:45 AM
OOC- Uhgg...Pathetic...*Falls Asleep*
 LukeKatarn
05-17-2005, 10:58 AM
((No, but if you can god mode in your RPG, then CHains has every right to in his. And Sephiroth is sort of a main character, so wouldnt you have to ask for permission? If you did then great, all I'm saying is it might not be fair to have you controlling a Main Character, and if you are Sephiroth you wouldn't be attacking Gus, you were the one that dragged him to the darkness. Now, I wait for osmeone to post IC.))
 Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 3:42 PM
OOC- BACK OP TOPIC BEFORE THIS RPG GETS SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 LukeKatarn
05-17-2005, 4:31 PM
((Then post in character... I was the last one to do so, exept for Cyborgninja which I asked a question about. So Chains can you post now?))
 Renegade Angel
05-17-2005, 5:54 PM
"Help!"

OOC- Kingdom Hearts rokz!
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 6:16 PM
ooc-rock on chains have u beat sephiroth. I have mostly because my sora is level 93:)

No one can help u were u are going Gus(a portal into darkness opens up) now come with me (prepares to grab chains)
 LukeKatarn
05-18-2005, 3:43 PM
ooc: I'ven evr played KH, but I know the game is great. Stupid fact that I don't have a PS2...))

"NO! He's comeing with me to be purified!" Cloud flew down at extremely high speeds when the bat like creatures ((That chains still hasn't named like I asked him too ;):D)) started attacking Cloud, but also Matt. Cloud slashed at them, one by one two halves of them fell to the ground. CLoud was hopeing the bats would also distract Matt, and he looked down to where the portal was to find...
Page: 1 of 2