Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Telos problem.

Page: 1 of 1
 Aeria5
04-19-2005, 1:00 PM
I am on telos (the first time). I have spoken to atris. If i try and talk to kreia she turns to me but says nothing. If i talk to atton i get " 1.[Cheat Node] Skip to Atris confrontation 2.[Cheat Node] Continue with kreia conversation. Option 1 takes me to atris and we talk again (same as first time) and then i still have these problems. option 2 does nothing, just ends the conversation with atton. i have gone all over the telos base, talked to the handmaiden and sisters, done some sparring etc but i can't seem to progress any furthur. I have tryed playing through from an earlier save (doing things differently) but no luck. what do i do :confused:
 ChAiNz.2da
04-19-2005, 1:14 PM
Originally posted by Aeria5
I am on telos (the first time). I have spoken to atris. If i try and talk to kreia she turns to me but says nothing. If i talk to atton i get " 1.[Cheat Node] Skip to Atris confrontation 2.[Cheat Node] Continue with kreia conversation. Option 1 takes me to atris and we talk again (same as first time) and then i still have these problems. option 2 does nothing, just ends the conversation with atton. i have gone all over the telos base, talked to the handmaiden and sisters, done some sparring etc but i can't seem to progress any furthur. I have tryed playing through from an earlier save (doing things differently) but no luck. what do i do :confused:
Greets Aeria5!
Apparently it's a bug that the "patch" itself has caused. The developers seemed to have forgotten to take out the cheat nodes when they were "debugging" (ironically, creating a new one :rolleyes: )

It's discussed towards the end of this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1801434#post1801434)

and there's even a temporary "fix" for the problem you can download :) Thanks to Tupac Amaru
(the download should be in the post I linked)...
 Aeria5
04-19-2005, 5:40 PM
Thanks ChAiNz.2da, got it working now
Page: 1 of 1