Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tomorrow our lives change forever!

Page: 1 of 1
 Prosky
04-19-2005, 10:23 AM
It's almost here, the Excellent Game Psychonauts is in the mail and on store shelves tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear everyone's impressions on this wonderful, more than just a game, game.
 trOmme
04-19-2005, 11:06 AM
I've been told yesterday by a EBGAMES employee that psychonauts was going to be purshable (for me) around april 22, or 25...

:eek:
 James Isaac
04-19-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Prosky
It's almost here, the Excellent Game Psychonauts is in the mail and on store shelves tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear everyone's impressions on this wonderful, more than just a game, game.

My life won't change because Psychonauts isn't going to be out in the UK for a while :(
 Alien426
04-19-2005, 11:33 AM
I fear that it's gonna be a little longer (for us Yuroppeans at least) until I get my grubby hands on my current favorite game.
 Prosky
04-19-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry James. Why not order from America? You can order it online and have it shipped. And Tromme, that's crap, the game shipped today and is on shelves tomorrow. Try a different EB or Gamestop. It'll be there.
 James Isaac
04-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Prosky
I'm sorry James. Why not order from America? You can order it online and have it shipped.

Hmm... maybe. I'll try to find out what the differences in versions are.
 Thrik
04-19-2005, 11:56 AM
The PC version should work without any problems at all should you choose to import it, with the Xbox and PS2 on the other hand you may need to watch out for the NTSC/PAL thing. Though I'm not sure how important that is these days, having not really been a console boy since the N64.
Page: 1 of 1