Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XBOX users: Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Groovy
04-19-2005, 6:09 AM
Sounds like this will be a solid game. Keep in mind I discovered the entire Unreal Series through fellow swampies prompting me to download the UT2K4 demo. I had o much fun doing that, I purchased UT2K4 the day it was released. That was for PC. THIS game is strictly for XBOX users, and according to GameSpot, it's really good!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/unrealchampionship2theliandriconflict/review.html)

I think I will reserve this title and pick it up over the weekend. Looks like hours of fun. Anyone else interested? Post here please!
 LukeKatarn
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Looks awsome. If only those unreal games were't rated so unnreal M. :( IT'S SO UNREAL! :D It looks good though. ESRB and their stupid M rateings.................
 ZBomber
04-19-2005, 11:53 AM
omg, I remember playign the demo! We had such fun with that, remember when we would say naughty things at the end of the match and the voice would say it. So awesome. :D

I'll have to get my XBox owning friend to buy this so I can play it. ;)
 Darth Groovy
04-22-2005, 1:55 AM
Just picked up my copy today. I'll let you all know how it is. AND if you got it already, post your gamertags here.
 Darth Groovy
04-23-2005, 3:16 PM
This game rocks! It's a total button masher! Think UT2K4 + Mortal Kombat with combo attacks and finishing moves. It's freaking insane. There are 24 GIANT maps on this thing to pick from. No more sleep for me....:D
 El Sitherino
04-23-2005, 5:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
This game rocks! It's a total button masher! Think UT2K4 + Mortal Kombat with combo attacks and finishing moves. It's freaking insane. There are 24 GIANT maps on this thing to pick from. No more sleep for me....:D So this means you'll buy me an xbox right?

I miss the days we played UT2k4 together. That was fun as hell, driving off the cliff in the car.

But yeah, this looks interesting. I'd probably get it if I had an xbox.
 Darth Groovy
04-24-2005, 3:33 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
So this means you'll buy me an xbox right?

I miss the days we played UT2k4 together. That was fun as hell, driving off the cliff in the car.

But yeah, this looks interesting. I'd probably get it if I had an xbox.

Yeah that was a fun game. Nobody could ever get you out of the driver's seat, we thought for sure you'd flunk driver's ed. I should re-install that game again.

Sithy, you ever tried Halo 2?
 El Sitherino
04-25-2005, 3:10 AM
Yeah that was a fun game. Nobody could ever get you out of the driver's seat, we thought for sure you'd flunk driver's ed.

Oh come on, I drove better than anyone else. I just took chances, because driving off a cliff is fun as hell, and a daring tactic.

Sithy, you ever tried Halo 2? Yeah, I picked it up again after the hype died down, and I enjoyed it much more than when I first played it.
 Darth Groovy
04-25-2005, 7:25 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith

Yeah, I picked it up again after the hype died down, and I enjoyed it much more than when I first played it.

Hey you got an XBOX live account? That game is gonna liven up more once that new map pack comes out.

Unreal Championship 2 is great. Anubis is definitely my new guy. Check my new wallpaper:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1805857#post1805857)
 El Sitherino
04-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey you got an XBOX live account? That game is gonna liven up more once that new map pack comes out.
My cousin does, but he lives way down in Houston. :p
 Darth Groovy
04-30-2005, 1:16 AM
Dude I cannot put this game down, i'm actually getting pretty good at learning all these moves...:eek:
Page: 1 of 1