Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yoda, now a recruitable NPC of KotOR

Page: 1 of 1
 Simbacca
04-10-2005, 2:41 PM
awhile back i released my first mod, recruit Master Vandar. well this morning i was playing are with GIMP and though i am by no means a master skinner, i think i did a decent job in creating a likeness.

so, today released my 2nd mod to recruit Master Yoda!

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/11629.html)

now this a v 0.5 because i have not yet included custom npc banter, have not yet alter cutscene lines, and i believe a pro skinner could do a better job with the finer details of Yoda's shading. but the skin is really no big deal, since i dont plan on constantly running up to Yoda with T3M4 and hitting Caps, i find that Yoda looks just fine in game and in battle.

Pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y108/Simbacca/)

Darkkender: you may be pleased to know with this mod, i agreed with you raised that attribute.
 Emperor Devon
04-10-2005, 3:44 PM
Good to see KOTOR mods haven't completely died out. Looks great.
 Jeff
04-10-2005, 3:46 PM
god job. I know you can post them at image shack if you have a membership, or there are some other sites that i do not know of. I don't have a membership to image hosting sites so im sorry i can't help you more. But i would like to see those screens!
 Simbacca
04-11-2005, 5:44 PM
yeah i can find image hosting sites, but do they host the .tga format? doubtful

i would probably have to change their format, but i have never done that b4. i probably dont have the software
 Jeff
04-11-2005, 5:46 PM
If you take a screenshot in game and paste it into an image program you can probably save it as whatever type of file you want. I think that's how it works anyways...
 Simbacca
04-13-2005, 8:21 PM
 Jeff
04-14-2005, 6:03 PM
looks awesome, keep up the good work :D
 Simbacca
04-17-2005, 10:37 AM
thanks for the reply Darth Moeller!

on another note, i found a mod, created by Colja, that has a much more detailed Yoda skin than mine. my suggestion would be to download both my mod and Colja's mod, then replace the file N_Yoda01.tga in my mod with the file of the same name from Colja's mod. it is not necessary to do this for my mod to work, but it is an option for a more detailed skin.

again my mod link is:
http://pcgamemods.com/11629/)

Colja's mod link is:
http://pcgamemods.com/mod/5316.html)

i wish i could find the maker of this Yoda Gauntlet mod and ask permission to use his N_Yoda01.tga with future releases of my mod.
 Command3r
04-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Whats interesting is the reality of this mod cause Yoda was said to be 500 years old during the old republic.

Reality in the Star Wars Universe I mean.
 Keiko
04-22-2005, 1:19 AM
Good Job, looks great, suggestion, give Yoda a short saber. lol:cool: :D
 Colja
04-22-2005, 11:54 AM
check your message board at pcgamemods simbacca, I am the dark master you seek........
 Simbacca
04-22-2005, 4:13 PM
i almost did give him a short sabre but at the time i did not want to make a custom short sabre that had the stats of a regular sabre. also, i am not sure but in the movies, was Yoda's sabre blade shorter than others? ill have to get the movie and watch his fight with Dooku again.

Colja: thank you for the reply, i got it and i am most greatful.

Command3r: Yoda could only be 500 years old during the Old Republic if he was 4500 years old during the movies. i seriously doubt he was that old. wasn't he around 700?
 Jeff
04-22-2005, 4:25 PM
Originally posted by Simbacca
Command3r: Yoda could only be 500 years old during the Old Republic if he was 4500 years old during the movies. i seriously doubt he was that old. wasn't he around 700?

Yoda was 900 when he died in ROTJ. :D
 MudRat_02
04-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Why not release this mod for TSL? Yay! :D Great mod anyways man, it IS good to see that people are still making kotor mods
Page: 1 of 1