Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Naboo: Encounter (Version 2.1) Coming Soon!!

Page: 1 of 1
 PR-0927
04-03-2005, 9:15 PM
O.K., you loved Naboo: Encounter (I hope...). And, there were some things that could be fixed, added, changed, etc. So, I will go into my Naboo: Encounter map and...tweak it. It will be released this month for sure. Here is a list of things that will be added/changed/fixed:

The ILAAT/i will appear in the vehicle list for Command Posts.

Terrain will be blended for a more professional look. Everything won't be blocky anymore.

The ramp leading onto the plateau will be optimized and blended for an ease of traveling up and down it (for AI and human players).

The Prototype IAAT will be included.

An attempt to make the AAT shoot missiles, change the turret fire sound, and link the main cannons will be made. These changed somehow worked on Kashyyyk: Shores, but never worked on Naboo: Encounter (Version 2.0) for some reason.

Other minor fixes will be made. They include bot routes, landing spots, textures, etc.

I hope you guys and girls will be looking forward to this!! Understand though, that I am a busy person. I have Tennis matches or practices virtually every day of the week. I am creating my own website titled Majin Revan's SWBF Modding Website. I am also creating a map of Ithor for the EU mod. Also, I will be creating at least one Geonosis map (a canyon map with crashed LAAT/i's). So, do not be impatient. But, be excited and eager, please!!

If anything else needs to be added or fixed, please post here about the problem(s).

Thank you!!

:fett:
Page: 1 of 1