Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Important ?tion

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 1:08 PM
WHO HERE THINKS THAT LUKE SHOULD GO TO THE DARK SIDE:darth: :lsduel: :lightning :dsaber:
 Neverhoodian
03-30-2005, 1:31 PM
Ummmmm, first of all, this should'nt have been posted in the Jedi Academy forum. There are other forum areas to post these types of topics.

Secondly, typing in all caps=yelling in this forum. Just calm down and type your posts using correct punctuation, people will have greater respect for you if you do that.

Third, try to lay off the smilies a bit. I know it's tempting to post many of them, especially since there are all sorts of cool Star Wars smilies on Lucasforums. Excessive smilies smacks of unnecessary fluff. I usually try to limit myself to about two or less per post.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I just thought it would be good to let you know.

As to your question, Luke actually did fall to the Dark side, albeit briefly, in the Dark Empire comic books.

*Spoilers ahead, highlight to view*

Evidently, the Emperor secretly began a cloning project should he die during the events of the classic trilogy. The Emperor returns to the galaxy as a clone of himself and once again becomes leader of the Empire.

The rejuvenated Empire attacks the world of Mon Calamari, Admiral Ackbar's homeworld, using World Devastators, superweapons that are essentially huge vaccuum cleaners. They're floating factories that drain a planet of all its resources to use to build war machines such as droid controlled Tie fighters and assault vehicles, leaving nothing but incinerated rubble in their wake.

Luke confronts the Emperor, but the allure of the Dark side is too great for him. He essentially becomes another Darth Vader and is the cloned Emperor's right hand man. Luke is eventually brought back to the light side with the help of Leia and Han, defeats the cloned Emperor, and with R2-D2's help, finds a way to stop the World Devastators before Mon Calamari is turned to scrap.

Personally though, I don't like the Dark Empire series. It just seems too convenient to just clone someone to bring him back to life. Besides, the concept really isn't that original. They could've come up with a new villian instead of rehashing an old one.
 Rumor
03-30-2005, 1:53 PM
since when was luke vader?
 [USA]-bLaSt
03-30-2005, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by Rumor
since when was luke vader?

Did you mean his OWN biological functions?
 Nokill
03-30-2005, 11:13 PM
omg ho lets ppl like this on here :o
 TK-8252
03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
The troll is banned, just let this thread die already.
 acdcfanbill
03-31-2005, 11:29 PM
fixed....
Page: 1 of 1