Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help

Page: 1 of 1
 darkforce145
03-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I have a question about the first level (lol). I have got every keycode and i have the computer turned on in the room with the huge pit. I matched up all the keycodes and checked them by pressing the TAB key. So i have all the keycodes matched yet the new bridge to the next half of the mission doesnt come up. Please post if you have any help or can tell me what i should do bc i seem to be stuck.:mad:
 acdcfanbill
03-29-2005, 12:10 AM
i dont recall offhand exactly what to do, so try some of these walkthroughs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/516547.html) at gamefaqs.com
 RC-1162
04-03-2005, 10:18 AM
well i do. if you didnt get what to do yet, darkforce145, then insert thr codes into the panels correctly then go aroung the thing and look for a place where there are 3 panels in 1 row activate all of them and a color should come one repectiveley(red,blue and green). now they will b active:cool:
Page: 1 of 1