Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sparring with the Handmaiden

Page: 1 of 1
 Intraveinous
03-28-2005, 11:17 AM
For some reason, when I go to spar with the handmaiden, she takes damage, but won't ever die.. Her bar will go all the way to the end and then it just stays there. I am unable to advance with her. The only way I get out the fight is to let her beat the crap out of me or use a weapon or force power so she yells at me about disrespecting the ritual.
 Drazin
03-28-2005, 3:48 PM
I have heard of this problem with the PC version, which I thought was due to having a certain mod installed, but never heard of it with the Xbox.
I dunno what could be the problem, or the fix. Only thing you can try is reloading an earlier savegame I guess.
 Derc
03-29-2005, 12:27 AM
I recall some people at GameFAQs having the same problem, so it's not limited to PC. But still, as Drazin says, the best thing you can do is try it again.
 guybroom
05-01-2005, 5:29 AM
I had this problem at the final tier. I had 2 hp and it wasnt going down.

What i did was use a force power and then she yelled at me. After several times of doing this, I left the Ebon Hawk and went out to the planet I was on (I think it was Nar Shadar - if it makes a difference) and then after finishing the planet or when I was next on the ship when i fought the guys who were hijacking the ship - the red sun slavers - or what ever their name is and then the Handmaden worked.
 Leafsfan1313
05-08-2005, 7:50 AM
I had this same problem once, all I did was reload and talk to her again.
Page: 1 of 1