Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cannot enable cheats in multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Jan
03-21-2005, 11:06 PM
I can't enable the cheats in multiplayer. I've tried it in Singleplayer (devmapall) and it worked fine. I did "/devmap ffa_bespin" and it changed the map. When I do "/devmapall" it says "can't find map/.bsp". I also can't use "HelpUsObi 1". I just downloaded a mod and i have to use cheats otherwise all the work i spent getting the mod to work will be wasted. Please reply if you have some idea why the cheats won't work.
 acdcfanbill
03-23-2005, 2:22 AM
after you have done "/devmap ffa_bespin" its in cheat mode, cheat up a storm :)
 Jedi_Jan
03-23-2005, 1:22 PM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
after you have done "/devmap ffa_bespin" its in cheat mode, cheat up a storm :)

yep, thanks! I can't believe i didn't know that lol! I got the mod to work and everything. :-) Thanks so much!
 RC-1162
04-03-2005, 1:52 AM
you didnt know? didnt you see the words "CHEATS ARE ENABLED" in bold and capital while it was loading?
 acdcfanbill
04-03-2005, 7:05 AM
maybe he didnt look, not everyone is overly perceptive, i know i dont look at the loading screens much since i've seen them all hundreds of times.
 RC-1162
04-04-2005, 9:26 AM
good point.but even then it is a bit hard to miss.;)
hey Jedi_Jan i saw that u said you got the mod to work. can u tell me how to activate mods( in single and multiplayer)?
Page: 1 of 1