Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gundam SEED RPG

Page: 3 of 4
 Derc
04-05-2005, 9:09 PM
"Sure." Canaan was already in his red ZAFT uniform. ((Let's just say I already changed in the hangar lockers...)) He turned the jeep on, and began the drive to military headquarters. "Military Headquarter's been in disarray ever since the Freedom was stolen a few weeks ago. We still don't know by who, and that all we know is that Lacus Clyne assisted in the matter." He paused for a moment, and thought that maybe he could get some answers from Heero. "Tell me, do you know Freedom's pilot?"
 LukeKatarn
04-05-2005, 10:24 PM
"Yes, but I think your own can anwser that. He has known it all along, I know he has. You can ask him when we get there, he'll probabley be there, wont he? You know who I'm talking about."
 Derc
04-06-2005, 1:12 AM
Canaan took a moment to consider Heero's comments. "Who are talking about? The thief of the Freedom has remained largely a mystery to ZAFT....and the PLANTs," ha said, shifting gears in the process. "Are you talking about Le Klueze? What makes you think that? If he knew, all of us would know. But yes, he'll be there because he reports to the High Council directly. Last I heard, he's here now in the PLANTs to report the situation regarding the Eternal to Chairman Zala." The jeep vessel was fast approaching the ZAFT military headquarters, and just a short drive away, was the High Council chambers.

((Let's just say the two locations are nearby each other because I have no idea if they really are...))
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2005, 1:34 PM
((Ok.)) "Yes, I am talking about Le Klueze. Kira told me about what was happening, he knows. I'm nut sure you can trust where his loyalties(sp?) lie," Heero looked around. "The only thing I remember about the PLANTs is the buildings, I've completely forgotten the land scape."
 Derc
04-06-2005, 7:14 PM
((You just told me who Freedom's pilot is.........))

".....Kira?" Canaan said to himself. What Heero was telling him was very important information, but he decided not to press it. They now arrived at military headquarters. "Well, you should know this building," he said, as he pulled up to the front of the main building. There were many military personnel about. Canaan got out of the jeep. "Here we are."
 LukeKatarn
04-06-2005, 9:24 PM
((Yeah, I know. Heero knew that it would be ok. And it could just mean Kira was present, that doesn't mean he was the Freedom. I could have said Mu told Heero, and then it would be the exact.)) "Alright," Heero said stepping out of the jeep. He looked around "TIme to change." He looked at his sack that he had in the mobile suit. "Luckily I had this with me when I was fighting."
 Derc
04-07-2005, 12:37 AM
((Ah, don't worry about. It'll just be abother subplot. I'll tell you why it's critical in a later post.))
((And crap. After watching a few SEED episodes again, I forgot that there was that long elevator ride going down...I guess we can assume we already took that after docking, then we drove.))

Canaan entered the main building. As expected the majestic lobby was busy with many military and political personnels hustling about. In the midst of all this, Canaan pointed to the right. "The locker bays are down that hall. Just keep right and you'll find it," he said to Heero. "I'll be here in the lobby when you're done. Don't worry, I won't stray too far. I'm just gonna scheldule a hearing with Captain Yuki."
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 11:11 AM
"Alright." Heero walked dwon the hall and found the locker rooms. He entered, only to find Yzak. Yzak didn't look happy to see Heero back. Heero ignored him and started changeing. After in full ZAFT unifrom he walked out.
 Derc
04-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Canaan walked up to the secretary, and leaned on the desk.
"I'm here to schedule a meeting with Captain Ray Yuki," Canaan said.
"One moment please," she replied. Canaan looked around while she looked at the computer monitor. He saw many familiar faces, including an old acquaintance, Shiho Hahnenfuss.
"Yes, Captain Yuki is available, you may go see him now," she said.
"Thank you." When he turned back to look for Shiho, she was gone. "Figures."
 LukeKatarn
04-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Heero walked back. "Are we ready?" Heero looked around, and saw quite a few people from back when he was with ZAFT before.
 Derc
04-08-2005, 1:00 AM
((So uhh, should I control Yuki too?))

"Yeah, everything's all set. Let's go," he said to Heero. He walked to the elevator and got on. Canaan pushed the button, and the elevator started its descent. "So, Heero, what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna continue to fight for ZAFT? And as long as I can convince Captain Yuki that you've fully committed to ZAFT again, nothing too drastic should happen to you."
 LukeKatarn
04-08-2005, 6:07 PM
((Probabley. If you want if you don't, then I'll do it.))"Yes, atleast for awhile. Maybe in a year or two I'll go back to civillian life, I dunno."
 Derc
04-08-2005, 8:22 PM
((I am teh control freak :p))

The elevator doors opened he approached the office doors of Captain Yuki. The doors opened and he walked in and gave the ZAFT salute. Captain Yuki was was doing some paper work, but looked up to greet his two guests.

"Ah, Canaan, was it?" Yuki said. "I remember you well." He looked over to Heero. "And you're..."
 LukeKatarn
04-08-2005, 8:53 PM
"Liuetenet Zela... Well, FORMER Liuetenet, Heero Zela is what I should say." Heero said. Heero remained silent, knowing that it'd be best to allow Caaan to do most of the talking.
 Derc
04-08-2005, 10:57 PM
"Ah, I see. I remember now. You caused quite an uproar when you stole the Peace Gundam. We had no idea where you could've escaped to," Yuki said.
"But Captain Yuku, he's returned now to serve ZAFT once again," Canaan said, speaking for Heero.
"Is that so?"
"Yes," Canaan replied. Captain Yuki walked around to the front of his desk to face the two.
"And why has he returned?"
"He saw the error in his ways, and decided to come back."
"How so?" The Captain said. Canaan paused for a bit.
"I found him disabled after he fought off a battallion of the Earth Alliance's forces. In essence, he was a rogue ZAFT pilot who still shares our hatred towards the Naturals. I talked some sense into him, and now he's willing to rejoin ZAFT." After some considerable thought, Yuki responded.
"Very well. I acknowledge his return to ZAFT," Captain Yuki. Canaan let out a sigh of relief, but that was short-lived when Yuki spoke again. "However," he said suddenly. "Heero Zela's reckless vigilante tactics have no place in our military. He must be taught disipline." He looked at Heero. "You will be stripped of your Red Elite status and demoted to field soldier," he said.
"Captain Yuki!" Canaan cried out.
"Also, we'll be taking back the Peace Gundam. It was never yours to begin with."
"Captain...!"
"My decision is final. Dismissed." Captain Yuki said firmly. With no chance to respond, Canaan gave the ZAFT salute, and walked out of the room. When the doors closed, he turned to Heero.
"I'm sorry about that, Heero. But it could've been worse. At least you he didn't shoot you for treason. Well, what are you gonna do now? I hope it isn't anything foolish..."
 Derc
04-09-2005, 5:00 AM
((Well, I sincerely hope you didn't miss Phase 49...))
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 1:43 PM
((Nope, I saw it. Quite good... Poor Mu :(. And it seemed like everyone had a SEED in that episode o_O. And wow, Asrael ((How ever you spell it)) is evil. He shot Badgerule ((How eer you spell that)) like 20 times.)) Heero let out a sigh. "Foot soilder, I'd rather of gotten shot. Takeing the peace away from me, ha. They're going to ruin the thing with all the mdoifications to the OS and main body I did." Heero let out a laugh. "Stripped of my Red Elite status, and the peace taken away. They'll see their errors when noone can pilot it. I guess for now I' not Liutenet Zela. I'll just have to work my way up through the ranks. But I have a feeling something bad is going to happen in the next month, I just have some feeling."
 Derc
04-10-2005, 2:28 PM
((I was surprised by the lack of edits they did...like they showed Nicol getting stabbed and bodies exploding.....Also in the original, Natarle loses A LOT more blood. LOL eight main characters were killed in that one phase alone...))

"I get those feelings too. Well, I just hope you don't cause much trouble while you're here," Canaan said. Then he continued, "I hear our forces on Earth aren't faring well either. We may have to fall back to Boaz. If anything, they'll likely going to assign me there within the next two months." He gave out a sigh. "At least you'll be safe here..."
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 4:37 PM
((8 PEOPLE!? And I thought it was bad with Natarle already, ALOT more blood! And wow, when Genssis hit the war ships, bodies inflated like baloons and POP! That was freaky. I had always wondered what an Arc-Angel class warship would look like blowing up, and I saw it. Let's see, the people who died, the two pilot girls, Mu, Natarle, Asrael, who else? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...)) "Yeah, but I want to be out there on the front lines. I can't pilot one of theese Ginns, it'd be to wierd. If worst comes to worst, I might have to sneak out again just to be on the frontlines of the battle of Boaz."
 Derc
04-10-2005, 5:43 PM
((Yep, there's blood floating around everywhere when she gets shot....
Anyways, here were the casualties: (8 total)
-3 Astray girls(Asagi, Julie, and Mayura)
-2 druggies(Shani and Orga)
-Mu La Flaga
-Natarle
-Azrael
Some of the deaths were so quick I'm not surprised you didn't catch'em...))
~~~

"Tch. I was afraid you'd say that," Canaan said, amused. "Hey! Don't tell me you're thinking about stealing the Peace again! Heero!"
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 6:51 PM
((Yeah, I guess I missed one of the druggies death an one of the Astray girls.)) "Heh, it was a joke." Heero said with a laugh. "I just hope I can get back my ranking in the next month, this battle might be HUGE! I have a feeling they'll be comeing for me any minute now for help on the Peace..."
 Derc
04-10-2005, 7:12 PM
"Perhaps so, I can't imagine anyone else piloting the Peace," Canaan said. Just then, an announcement came on the public speakers.

Private Zela, there is a request for you to come to the front desk. Private Zela.

"Speak of the devil," Canaan said. "Well, I still have to speak with Captain Yuki. Looks like we part ways again." He held out his hand for a handshake.
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 7:14 PM
"Yep. See you around some time Canaan." Heero said, reaching out and shakeing his hand. Heero walked off to the front desk. "Alright, what the heck do you want?" Heero asked.
 Derc
04-10-2005, 7:36 PM
Canaan saw Heero leave in the elevator((which I guess you took...)). He turned around and entered Captain Yuki's office. He looked up in surprise.

"Ah, Canaan. I thought you had already left. Well, it's perfect timing that you're still here. I've just received a call---it was from Commander Le Klueze," Captain Yuki said. Canaan was surprised.

((Btw, it's still two months away, but just say when you're ready to skip to Phase 47.))
((600th post!))
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 7:41 PM
((I know, I was just going to post a bit more later.)) "You're need in A One." "Alright." Heero replied and walked outside. He rode in a jeep to Armory One. He got out of the jeep and walked inside and into the elevator. He rode up, this would take awhile.
 Derc
04-10-2005, 8:20 PM
((Okay :D))

"Was does he want?" Canaan said.
"He requests for you to come to the High Council where he's currently at." Yuki said.
"Le Klueze is here?" Canaan asked surprisingly.
"Why, yes. You sound surprised."
"It...it's nothing," he said reassuringly. He gave the ZAFT salute. "I'll see to him right away. Thank you." Canaan exited the office and went down the elevator. After the doors opened he went outside and entered a jeep. He started the drive to the High Council chambers.
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 8:28 PM
After the elevator reached the top, Heero exited. There they were with the Peace, like Flys to dead corpses, Misquitos to blood, etc.. The chief engineer spoke to Heero "What the heck did you do to the OS? And what is up with the main body, it's ruined!"
Heero responded "I made those customizations, you WILL be OK with it!"
The enginers were mad "We can't fix it, you WILL fix it!"
"No I won't, you either let it stay in the trash because you can't fix it, or you give it to me!"
The engineer sighed "I can't make that decision, you'll have to talk with a commanding officer."
"Like who?"
"I don't know, just someone."
"What rank would he have to be?"
"Well that all depends if he has the rights, it's not about the rank."
 Derc
04-10-2005, 8:55 PM
The High Council. Its grand atmosphere fits perfectly with its main cylinder building shining in the artificial sun.

"This brings back memories," Canaan said as he exited his jeep. He entered the main building to find more politicians and military personnel scrambling about. As he walked to the front desk, he caught a glimpse of Ezaria Jule, Yzak's mother.

"Hi, I believe Commander Rau Le Klueze requests my presence," he said to the secretary.
"Yes. Right now, he's in a meeting with Chairman Zala, but you may proceed."
"Ok. Thank you." Canaan proceeded to the chairman's main office. He's been in there before once, but it's dark atmosphere made him fell uneasy that time. He continued down the hall, wondering what Commander Le Klueze wanted of him.
 LukeKatarn
04-10-2005, 9:08 PM
Heero let out a big sigh. "Well, since you won't tell me how to get it back, I guess we let it rot." Heero left, and now wondered what to do. He knew the barracks had to be somewhere, he wanted to sleep. He hadn't in days.
 Derc
04-10-2005, 9:44 PM
Canaan entered the dark room to find Le Klueze and Zala in an agument.

"You failed to capture the Eternal!" Chairman Zala said angrily.
"I must apologize. Forgive me, Chairman." Le Klueze answered. As he said this, Canaan entered and gave the ZAFT salute. Both the Le Klueze and Zala looked at him.

"Commander. Chairman." Canaan said.
"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" Chairman Zala inquired.
"He is Captain Canaan Zabaac, Chairman. He reports under me. He was there when we fought with the Eternal." Le Klueze said.
"Very well," Zala replied. He turned to Canaan. "Well why didn't you destroy the Eternal? Your failures may cost you your life one day. This is war. It means nothing without victory. Failure means death."
"Yes. I'm sorry, Chairman. I understand." Canaan said, still in his ZAFT salute.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 1:07 PM
Heero was quite lost, he was only there about a few months ago, and already he has forgotten. He asked around, and finilly found directions to the city in the PLANT. He found his way there, and with all the money he had with him he rented an apartment.
 Derc
04-11-2005, 1:36 PM
"Good." Zala said. "I'm sure you're aware of the situation on Earth." He turned on the large tv monitor on the side or the room. News videos of ZAFT defeats on Earth flashed onto the screen.
"Those Natural bastards. Thinking to overwhelm us simply by their numbers." Zala said, clenthing his fists.
"Well then Canaan," Le Klueze spoke. "I've requested you here to tell you that you and your squad will be assigned to Boaz, effective in 24 hours."

Hmph. Canaan muttered in his head. Figures.
"Until then, you are on leave. Report back then," Le Klueze finished.
"Yes sir." Canaan saluted again and left the dark room.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 1:44 PM
Heero was... sleeping. And he might be for awhile. He turned on a TV to see what was happening. He thought Great, Canaan's going to have all the fun. He pouted. Then he went back to sleep.
 Derc
04-11-2005, 3:48 PM
Canaan was resting in his hotel room back in the city((different hotel, mind you)). He was in his civilain clothes now, and was simply sitting in a chair, contemplating in the silence of the room, only listening to the outside sounds of the city. Even though now he had a short 24 hour leave from duty, he had nothing to do. It was still daylight outside. Suddenly he remembered something. He got out of his chair and headed for the exit.
 LukeKatarn
04-11-2005, 9:06 PM
Awakening a few hours later, he got up. He left his apartment and looked around the city. His apartment was empty exept for the TV, a couch, and his bed. So he bought a refridgeorator, some supplies, and other things. He went back to his apartment and ate some pizza.
 Derc
04-11-2005, 10:44 PM
The sun was setting now, and Canaan finally reached his destination. Holding flowers in his hands, he got out of his car, and looked towards the rows of endless graves. He started the trek towards his past, passing many hedgestones, until he found the three graves he was looking for.

Dale Zabaac C.E. 32 - C.E. 71
Sheila Zabaac C.E. 34 - C.E. 71
Rika Zabaac C.E. 56 - C.E. 71

He placed the flowers on all three gravestones and sat there on his knees in front of them for a long time.
 LukeKatarn
04-12-2005, 2:21 PM
About a month later... ((Phase 47)) Heero was bored, he was hopeing he'd be able to be sent out there. He get a phone call, it was someone telling him that he can now use the Peace. "Finilly..." Heero mumbled. He was able to get his GUNDAM back, but he was still awaiting an invitation to the front lines.
 Derc
04-12-2005, 9:08 PM
The next morning, Canaan donned his ZAFT suit once again. He went over to the military headquarters to receive his orders to be assigned to Boaz. His squadron was already stationed there, and awaiting his arrival. Once again, he launched out with the Faith and headed for Boaz.

Boaz. The ZAFT Army Space Stronghold. It was essentially a large military base within a hugh asteriod. Canaan landed the Faith in the hanger bays, and he found his squadron already in the area, saluting him. There were three of them, all a year or two younger than Canaan. Their names were Axel, Manuel, and Sakura. They were normal ZAFT pilots, but Canaan soon found out that they had high spirits. Within the next two months, he would bond with them as a mentor, and more importantly, as friends.

~~~
Nearly two months later... (Phase 47: A Nightmare Reborn) The ZAFT forces on Earth have been finally driven back to space, following the fall of Gibraltar and Capentaria. The Earth Alliance has assembled its forces on its moon base, the Ptolemaeus Crater. The ZAFT base stronghold, Boaz, is the final defense base before the EA can reach the PLANT homeland. Tensions run high within the stronghold as the Earth Fleet's attack is imminent.

On the ZAFT side, the outdated GINNs have been replaced with the now supperior GuAIZs. Axel, Manuel, and Sakura were now proud owners of such mobile suits. However, the Earth Forces also had their own mass-produced Strike Daggers to add to their superior numbers.

Canaan paced around anxiously in the briefing room. The Battle of Boaz was at hand.
 LukeKatarn
04-13-2005, 3:02 PM
Heero haveing been bored to death in the last two months was sleeping, like he useally was when he was bored. His apartment now had everything he needed, and after all the work, he was tired. All he could think about was Boaz, wanting to be there to protect it. He knew ZAFT didn't trust him, or else they would have sent him SOMEWHERE. He couldn't leave or for sure they'd kill him. Heero had heard rumors of the new Strike Daggers, he knew they would be nothing compared to the originiol Strike that he heard about. It was a shame it was gone, but he knew that they were able to make another one. Not the Earth ALlience, but the three ship alliance. He awoken and decided to take a walk, knowing that the only other thing to do was sleep. Before he left he flipped on the TV for a minute, nothing inresting so he left.
 Derc
04-13-2005, 8:11 PM
The alarms blazed throughout Boaz. Canaan looked up, then closed his eyes.
It's begun...
Numerous ZAFT pilots, including Canaan's squadron, flooded into the briefing room he was in, asking many questions.

"The attack on Boaz has begun?"
"No way..."
"Captain Zabaac!"
"How are the PLANTs?!"
"Damn the Naturals!"
"What's the situation? How many are there?"
"When do we launch? Captain!"

To these questions Canaan made no answer. He took the podium to brief everyone.
"Everyone, the attack has begun. Man your stations. We will launch."
"Roger!" The ZAFT pilots all said in unison with the ZAFT salute. Canaan replied with a salute as well. He stayed at the podium as all the pilots left the room. Axel, Manuel, and Sakura approached him.
"Are we going, captain?" Sakura asked.
"Let's do it!" Axel said fiercely.
"For ZAFT!" Manuel replied. Canaan simply smiled.
"For ZAFT," he said.
~~~~

The Earth Fleet approached Boaz. It was composed of the Strike Daggers, Mobius units, 130-meter class ships, and the 250-meter class warships.

Boaz was ready for the EA, and approached them with numerous GINNs, GuAIZs, Laurasia-class ships, and Nazca class warships.
~~~~

Canaan started up the Faith as the OS flashed the ZAFT screen. On his monitor, he saw numerous GuAIZs launch. At the same time, he wondered how Heero was doing. Canaan knew that he'd always wanted to participate in this battle.

"Zabaac Team. Faith. Launching!" The Faith came alive and launched into the battlefield. Axel's, Manuel's, and Sakura's units launched behind him. Canaan knew that this would be their first real battle. He knew that their lives were in his hands.
 LukeKatarn
04-14-2005, 10:39 AM
After a small walk Heero walked back in his apartment, and flicked on the TV. The battle of Boaz had begun. For a brief second he saw the Faith and three other mobile suits, Heero laughed and said "Rookies...". If Heero was there with canaan, Heero would have been ten times better then those rookies, unfortuneatly Heero had to be demoted, he still had the skills to be elite, but those pilots didn't. "This is ubserd..." He cried.
 Derc
04-14-2005, 8:01 PM
((Yeah but Patrick Zala ordered a media blackout :p But you're ok if I guess if you're military personnel))

Both sides negan the shooting. Beams and artillery filled the battlefield. The Zabaac squadron charged into the thick of the fighting.

"Axel, take the left; Manuel, the right; Sakura, stay with me." Canaan ordered.
"Roger," they responded.
"Fire at will!" he shouted. Axel was the first to score a few kills. His GuAIZ outmatched the EA's cannon fodder Moebius units. Manuel also score a few hits with his beam cannon rifle. Soon, he teamed up with Axel to take out a 130-meter class ship.

Meanwhile, Canaan and Sakura made an effective team, and guarded each other's backs. Sakura even made good use of the extension arrestor claws to pierce through a Strike Dagger. Canaan shot down enemies whenever they crossed his path.

Quickly, ZAFT gained the upperhand in the battle. But it wasn't over. Not yet.
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2005, 12:00 PM
((Agh, I forgot about that o_O. Yay, tonight is the final phase of SEED, YAY! :D)) "Wouldnt they have realized by now they need my skills?" Almost angry, he sighed. "I better just forget about this. No way am I going to get out there." Heero sighed again, and took a walk to let out some steam. He felt alone, being the only Soldier on the street dureing the battle. All other soldiers were inside their homes watching the battle, or at the battle. He just remembered, his pistol was still back with the Three SHip Alliance, so he headed for the arms store. Perfect, a great pistol, and Heero had enough. It would need some polishing, but he could handle that. He bought it, and went back to his apartment, and started to polish his gun.
 Derc
04-15-2005, 8:44 PM
((Yeah, it's the Final Phase! Don't miss it! Of course I already know what happens so...))

The Battle of Boaz raged on.
"Zabaac unit, fill in the hole left open by the Chelini unit," Boaz command center ordered.
"Roger that," Canaan responded. He turned the communications to his squadron. "Spread out on the left wing," he ordered. "Flank them!" After scoring more kills, Canaan noticed something off to the distance, away from the battlefield. He zoomed in the monitor screen, and was puzzled by what he saw.
"Wha..." Before he could finish, he was interrupted by an oncoming Strike Dagger, and proceeded to engage it.

~~~
Calamity, Forbidden, and the Raider launched from the Dominion.

~~~

Axel and Manuel both saw this in the distance.
"Huh?" Axel said.
"What is it? Is it the enemies' reinforcements?" asked Manuel. Canaan looked at the monitor again.
Those three again... he thought, and behind them, he saw an Archangel class and four Agamemnon class warships. "What is this?" he said, and went off to engage them. He exchanged fire with Calamity, both dodging and weaving attacks. Axel and Manuel also engaged the other two. They both fire upon Forbidden from both sides, until Manuel's GuAIZ was suddenly gutted by the Raider's strike hammer from the back. The impact instantly destoyed the GuAIZ.

"Manuel!" shouted Axel, but there no response. He continue firing his beam cannon at the Forbidden. The beams steered clear away from the enemy unit. "The beams bend!?" Axel said, completely shocked. Canaan watched helplessly as Forbidden's heavy scythe sliced Axel's GuAIZ in half. Canaan could hear his screams as the transmission died.

"AXEL!" Sakura cried.
"Fall back, Sakura," Canaan said. "These guys are tough."

~~~~
The Earth Alliance's Peacemaker units deployed from the Agamemnon classes.

~~~~
Canaan also notice this. "What now?" he wondered. They were more of the EA's Moebius units, but each had a different armament attached to them.
"Those are...!" Sakura started to say, but her GuAIZ suffered a direct hit by Calamity's multi-phase energy cannon, fired from the chest. The GuAIZ exploded into oblivion.

"SAKURAAAAA!" Canaan yelled in grief. His entire squadron had been decimated by the EA's druggie trio. Suddenly he found himself engaged with Forbidden, barely dodging a swipe from its heavy scythe. Backing away, Canaan then had to dodge Raider's hammer strike. As he was being double-teamed, he saw that those Moebius fire its weapon. Missiles... Canaan thought. They slowly approached Boaz. Canaan tried repeatedly to get to them, but a druggie would always intervene. Their Trans-Phase armor proved troublesome for him. By the time he fought away one, he was too late. A blinding flash of light ripped through Boaz. It was a light that Canaan was all too familiar with. He knew immediately.

Boaz was no more.
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2005, 9:12 PM
"WHAT THE HECK!?" Heero said tuneing in his TV watching that. He was shocked, NUKES! he though. "BUT HOW!? Someone must've...But..." Heero was confused. Wondering what the heck was going on, he listened into the news station, flipping the channel. They were not sure yet, but it was very likely that they were nukes that destroyed Boaz. The station also said that ZAFT was ready to give a full retreat.
Edit: ((WHAT THE HECK!? Phase 50 synopisis already up? SWEET!))
 Derc
04-15-2005, 9:31 PM
With nothing left to defend, Canaan activated the Mirage Colloid and retreated back to PLANT.

"The key to end the war..."

Dammit! Canaan thought. So that's what she meant! Frustrated, he headed towards ZAFT's fleet, and docked with a Nazca-class ship. So now they'll be heading here now... The thought disturbed him.
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2005, 9:35 PM
((How long was it between Boaz and the PLANTs? Dangit! I'm confused. o_O :D)) ZAFT was now for sure retreating, Heero wondered, where next. He knew exactly where it was, know that there was nothing standing bwteen it and Earth. "Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..." Heero mumbled. He polished up his pistol, he might have to use it soon.
 Derc
04-15-2005, 10:01 PM
((Still in Phase 47...although three days occur between the battles, we can proceed whenever.))

Canaan was regrouping following the disaster at Boaz. Although he lost his team, he would still fight on the front lines. But the more important question to Canaan was how Chairman Zala and ZAFT were going to respond. He could only come up to one conclusion, one he feared most: GENESIS...
 LukeKatarn
04-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Heero, was ready. He made a few trips to the hanger to make sure the Peace was up to date. Eventually he started hand polishing it, it would take awhile, but it works better then the machines.
 Derc
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
((What DOES the Peace look like? All I got was "like the Strike, but different"
Well, I've got some ideas, but you should show pictures!))

Three days later...
Canaan sat in the Faith, waiting for the upcoming Earth Fleet attack on the PLANTs. It's almost time...
Page: 3 of 4