Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can you only have one game save on KOTOR 2?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Hidden One
03-20-2005, 2:42 PM
Because everytime I try to make a new game on the new file option on the save screen it always saves over my other fil!
Please help!!!!
 Drazin
03-20-2005, 6:42 PM
It may appear that way, but at the bottom of the load screen there is a "Switch Character" button I think its X or Y on xbox that will change to a previous savegame character.
 RaV™
03-20-2005, 11:21 PM
I've never ran into this problem, another bug?
 Derc
03-21-2005, 10:56 PM
No, but Drazin is correct; press X to cycle through your existing character profiles.
 Knight of Naboo
03-25-2005, 9:23 PM
thanks, i've also been trying to find that out!
 Bastila
04-01-2005, 2:44 PM
I had two saved games on my save file and i started a new game with a male player and i went to save game and my other two wont there, so i took the game out and there still on my xbox meory, so why arent they on the game when i put my game in????????
 JediWatchman
08-21-2005, 2:59 PM
Let me give you some advice: Save in MANY slots! I had been saving in the same slot the whole time. I was on Citadel Station and killed the guard and destroyed the computer panel in front of the Bumani Exchange Corp. I saved it after that. Then I found out I couldn't get in there without talking to the guard or receptionist, so I had to go ALL the way back to the very beginning!!! Save in a new slot at LEAST every time you go to a new planet, moon, station, ship, or whatever.
 DarthBalls9
03-23-2006, 3:05 PM
:ball: i had 3 saved games on that game and they are right it is the X botton. but evey time i would load a file tis would freez if ne 1 knows y plz tell me ty.
Page: 1 of 1