Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Evil Hall *spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
03-19-2005, 3:16 PM
Hey, I've rented the gane on x-box, and I'm on teh assault ship. I'm on the last mission on it, saveing the ship, after you beat hanger D. I make it through the maintanence tunnels ((Easily)) Then I can't get past that EVIL hall, even on EASY mode! Does anyone have any tips for me?
 Pad
03-19-2005, 3:22 PM
You mean that place with the gun turrets, droidekas, super battle droids,... coming at you?
 LukeKatarn
03-19-2005, 3:34 PM
Yes that place. When my objective is "Get to the gun turret controll center" or something. The ykeep on coeming, and my squad gets killed and killed, same happens to me. ((IS it just me, or do turrets kil your aquad to fast? I kill them just like that, and the ybarely hurt me. Yet my squad will be shootign at them and after two hits x_x.))
 Cheech Marin
03-19-2005, 4:53 PM
Make it a priority to eliminate those turrets. I find that using a zoomed-in sniper rifle works great, taking out those turrets with just one shot. I don't understand why it would take more than one shot when not zoomed in though...:rolleyes:
 Nokill
03-19-2005, 7:37 PM
yes set the prio on the turrets then and try to have your team healed and yourself and heal your teame to if thay fall in battle position them on places you can duck-heal them whitout getting shot ;)
 ZBomber
03-19-2005, 8:35 PM
Tip 1) Please include spoiler in the title with any spoiler topics. :)
2) Post any further problems in Tactical Operations. People like me don't wanna be spoiled by events in this game. ;)
 TK-8252
03-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Make sure you've picked up a Concussion Rifle from the previous level. Its melee attack does wonders for keeping the supers at bay.
 Pad
03-20-2005, 9:52 AM
I just assigned two members to a sniping position to take out incoming droids. I took out the turrets with my gun and the droidekas with a simple melee attack. Afterwards I used some grenades on those battle droids.

Should you get low on health, you can go a bit back (straight forward when coming from that tunnel) to find a room filled with ammo and bacta.
 LukeKatarn
03-20-2005, 5:49 PM
Alright, sorry Z-Bomber. And thanks for teh tips, ok so take down those turrets! Got it, and i had the cuncussio nrifle, but it's out of ammo. :(
 myee8
08-30-2005, 8:45 AM
When the other 3 are placing the demo charge on the door to bust in, i ready the sniper attachment to take out the first turret facing the door, then i first assign someone to download the data, and the other two to snipe, and quickly snipe the other 2 turrets. Then it's a case of throwing ECD's and firing anti-armour at either end when the droids appear. Easier said than done, but that is how i do it.
 Dark Lord Revan
08-27-2006, 9:01 PM
Alright, sorry Z-Bomber. And thanks for teh tips, ok so take down those turrets! Got it, and i had the cuncussio nrifle, but it's out of ammo. :(
That doesnt matter, a standard melee attack has the power of an ECD and the same effects, just without the radius.
 MachineCult
08-28-2006, 6:16 AM
Old thread, DLR.
 Halo_92
08-28-2006, 4:03 PM
Yes, MC is right, Read The Code of Conduct (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=133729)
 TK-8252
08-28-2006, 5:27 PM
To be fair, there's nothing in the rules that discourages thread revival as long as the post contributes to the topic.
 Halo_92
08-28-2006, 5:35 PM
*ahem* Thats what I men't.
 Jurrassco
02-21-2007, 2:02 PM
You mean that place with the gun turrets, droidekas, super battle droids,... coming at you?

I just fire EMP's at them that usually takes care of them. I set up a base where the Bacta is and wait till they've all gone then I move as fast as i can to the centre and start slicing. BTW that's my favourite level.... hehehe :vsd:
Page: 1 of 1