Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any XBOX Clans?

Page: 1 of 1
 RWRealm
03-16-2005, 7:23 AM
Are there any XBOX clans out there interested in a match? Our clan, 215, is looking for some TDM's. The matches will be set up as follows:

4 v 4's
Best of 3 rounds.
First team to 50 kills or most kills after 30 minutes wins, whichever comes first.
Each team chooses a faction and map for 1 round.
If the match is tied after 2 rounds the team with the highest amount of kills for the combined previous 2 rounds gets to choose the 3rd map, the other team chooses the faction.

In order to keep things fair, a nonparticipant from one of the participating clans will set up a dedicated server. Once the maps, factions, and dedicated server name is chosen, the nonparticipating member will set up the dedicated server with the 2 chosen maps, 50 kills, 30 minutes, 100% game speed. Both teams will proceed to the dedicated server. No one will choose their predertimined team until all 8 participants are present. Once all 8 are in verification of "ready" will take place verbally while at the waiting screen. If tied after 2 rounds the team with the highest amount of kills will choose the 3rd map and the other team will have choice of faction. The server will be set up again and the tie breaking round will take place just as the prior 2 did.

If any XBOX clans are interested in this please respond here, or if need be you can put a shout in our website's shout box at 215 (http://thebhive.net/215). Be sure to include your XBOX gamer name or some way of getting in contact with you. You can also email us at the email shown in the clan recruitment thread of this site. You could also join our room which is most often under my gamer name, RWRealm and ask for a match as well. We are usually on between the hours of 8 PM - 11 PM EST Monday - Friday and from 9 PM - ? Saturday nights. You could always just PM me as well.
 Nokill
03-16-2005, 9:39 AM
don't think there are a lot of them :confused:

are there...
 LukeKatarn
03-16-2005, 3:58 PM
CC is pc and x-box, although theer are only two x-box members, and that's includeing me. And both of us don't have it yet.
 Renegade Angel
04-05-2005, 9:33 PM
I have it for xbox but I havent made my clan yet.
Page: 1 of 1