Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EU Mod Reform!!

Page: 1 of 1
 PR-0927
03-14-2005, 8:09 PM
The EU Mod is undergoing a reform. Any members please visit the following link:

http://poinda.maxmax6.com/Expanded_Universe/index.php?showtopic=218&st=0&#entry1144)

Read EVERY word. People that don't reply to this thread in seven days are demoted to potential members of the mod. If they want to rejoin, they must go through the interview process all over again. Only people that will actually work are welcome in this mod. Current members that won't do anything: LEAVE. We don't want you here.

- Majin Revan
 Nokill
03-16-2005, 7:07 AM
well it seems i can't read the link but ok maby i can do a litle story on my site aboud this mod ;)
 Nokill
03-16-2005, 12:37 PM
this like japs think this is a clan promotion treath in stead of a mod promotion one ;)

strange post btw :p
 darth's bath
03-16-2005, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by Nokill
this like japs think this is a clan promotion treath in stead of a mod promotion one ;)

strange post btw :p

DUDE! You've lost me in this post. Lay off sniffing the toxic fumes from Darth Vader's socks for a week and you'll feel and think a little better.

lol
 Nokill
03-17-2005, 9:07 AM
Originally posted by darth's bath
DUDE! You've lost me in this post. Lay off sniffing the toxic fumes from Darth Vader's socks for a week and you'll feel and think a little better.

lol

there whas some guy from japan ho posted his clan details up here he deleated the post here and putten it on the correct topic

please get ontopic again :o
Page: 1 of 1