Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space and ground battles will rock!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-14-2005, 5:44 PM
I just scanned trough some reviews (thanks to Darth Maul for the links), and I conclude that space battle will be downright awesome! Why?

Asteroid fields block line of sight, damage larger ships such as shuttles, and prevent capital ships from passing trough.

So if you've got an invasion force consisting of four light cruisers, shuttles, and TIEs, and you need to penetrate an asteroid field to land, only the shuttles and TIEs can work their way trough - your cruisers will have to remain outside and thus can't help out.

Nebulae, etc. Penaltize sensors and shields.

Target capital ships', space stations', and ground buildings' sub-systems to cripple them and bring them down! The hard points I know of so far are:
- Hangar bays.
- Weapons.
- Engines.
- Shield generators.

Have infantry kneel or go prone to provide cover.

Neat or what?
 Doc Valentine
03-16-2005, 7:55 PM
Totaly, the graphics are kick ace, this thing is going to be awsome when it comes out!
 Darth Alec
03-17-2005, 3:11 PM
Of course, They'l need it (Lucasarts) after Battlefront (it was a great game in my mind) and releasing info now is just going to make a lot of hype, so MAKE IT GOOD.
Page: 1 of 1