Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Petroglyph - Q&A

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
03-14-2005, 5:27 PM
Hi all

EaW.net will be having a Q&A session with those lovely chaps and chapettes over at Petroglyph and you can ask some of the questions.

Before you get too excited, we CANT ask about EaW and as such, any questions wont be submitted.

We want you to get to know the dev team behind what looks to be the best star wars RTS ever, so please ask away. You can ask about their hopes for EaW, the games they play, hobbies maybe, stuff like that.

Once the go ahead has been given, the next Q&A will focus on EaW

DMUK
 Heavyarms
03-14-2005, 6:00 PM
time & place?
 Darth Windu
03-15-2005, 2:11 AM
Let's see...how about-

"Do you intend to make any games with more than two factions, and why?"

:)
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-15-2005, 4:59 PM
How did it come down to a Star Wars game? Who contacted who?

Are you all fans of Star Wars, or did you have to "persuade" certain team members to like the series:p?
 FroZticles
03-15-2005, 7:53 PM
Who is your fav character in the Star Wars saga and why? (Because he is cool and owned that guy doesn't count as an answer).

Who drinks the most caffeine in your team?

Are LA planning a mass scale assult on EA headquarters? LOL
 Master_Cain
03-17-2005, 2:31 PM
First I will like to say thanks to Petroglyph Team for the EaW Game - to Mike, Steve, Joe, Cristy, Ted and the others.

Second I know that they are not allowed to say much until May - but they left tones of informations and clues in the many previews that they released - for that Thanks again.

Third I wish them luck and power to concentrate and finsh this game as the best RTS ever - I strongly belive this and I've been exiled from two sites for tring enthusiasticly to prophecyse this. I wish the Petroglyph Team will prouve me right and I will be avenged.

This is all that I had to say :) Good Luck guys !
 DarthMaulUK
03-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Last chance this week to get your questions in

DMUK
 lukeiamyourdad
03-22-2005, 3:29 PM
Are there any women in your team :D?

What do you do to keep the team spirit at an all time high?

What do you eat when you're working? Pizza, Chinese take-out or Kraft Mac&Cheese?
 DK_Viceroy
03-23-2005, 12:30 PM
How many of your crew worked on the Command and Conquer Series?

Have you used anything in EaW that you used on C&C?

WOuld you say your Mod Friendly in terms of games?

Has EaW been this secret project on your website since it was first put up or was there another one?

What do you know of the Star Wars Community?

Do any of you regret the path the C&C series have taken?
 SirPantsAlot
03-24-2005, 1:55 PM
Has EaW been this secret project on your website since it was first put up or was there another one?Ok, that's just obvious.
 jokemaster
04-23-2005, 12:23 AM
1. What was the best Star Wars movie, in the company's general opinion?

2. Which is better, again in the company's general opinion, Linear Strategy games (Command and Conquer) or non-linear ones (Medieval, EaW)

3. Which do you like better: FMV or cutscenes?

4. What was the best C&C game to develop?
Page: 1 of 1