Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finding multiplayer games

Page: 1 of 1
 Kink
04-24-2000, 10:00 PM
Hiya, first time post here so hello to all first off.

What do people usually use to find multiplayer games? I have been using the MSN Zone but find that less than satisfactory. I have just downloaded the Qtracker beta and so will have a play around with that, but does anyone have any other methods? Especially for UK players.

Thank you one and all.
 milkshake
04-24-2000, 10:20 PM
unless you arange an IP game (which you can do on the zone) I don't think there is any other service caperbul

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

-It's an Alien!
-It's my mother in law!

-Don't eat me! Eat THIS one!

-Who's Brain is this?
 K_Kinnison
04-25-2000, 12:47 AM
Simplest thing to do on the zone, is to find an active group, and join, this will allow oyu many freind to find and join up in games. Or you can host a game, and you will find ppl who jsut want to play
 Kink
04-25-2000, 7:41 PM
Thanks chaps, I think I will stick to the Zone. Found that some people there just want to chat rather than play, but once it does get going it tends to be fun. I think once I get to know a few more people it will be better as the more experienced people tend to put together more complex skirmishes rather than just 1v1v1v1 FFA.

Hope I see people there!
Page: 1 of 1