Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about Fraps

Page: 1 of 1
 McCusto
03-06-2005, 3:19 PM
Hey, i'm making a video with Fraps, and since it only records for 30 seconds, how do I combine clips? Any help would be appreciated.
 acdcfanbill
03-07-2005, 10:27 AM
try nutritious' thread from jk2 here (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78468)
 McCusto
03-08-2005, 8:23 PM
There are 2 problems:

1) It didn't answer the question.

2) I don't have an AVI player.
 acdcfanbill
03-09-2005, 7:41 PM
sorry, i assumed...

1) It made your question obsolete since it showed you a method that didnt have a bunch of clips to combine.

2) Everyone who has Windows has an AVI player, as Windows Media Player comes bundled with all versions of windows, except some of the new european ones, still AVI Players are very easy to find, BSPlayer and Media Player Classic are two good non-microsoft ones.
 Nokill
03-10-2005, 8:38 AM
2) not if you use linux or apple pc's i think :confused:

Download Winamp (look for it on google)
*i hope this is legal to say here if not deleate it*

1) and you can combind clips whit erm windows movie maker
but if you don't have windows you can use adobe primere or something its free for 30 days

and if your realy smart you download an older version of fraps so you can make longer movie's then 30 sec ;)

hope this is enuf
 acdcfanbill
03-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Nokill
2) not if you use linux or apple pc's i think :confused: if that was true, they woudlnt ahve windows ;) and since i dont know about a linux port for JA, mac's would be the only non windows platform runnign it, and they have their own player, quicktime i think its called, anyway, it will play .avi if you have the proper codecs for said file.
 Nokill
03-12-2005, 12:39 PM
ok you got me there
then evryone has avi yes :rolleyes:

*slaps himself in tha nuts*
 Danne
08-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Can anyone link me the older version of fraps which allows me to record more than 30 seconds?
Page: 1 of 1