Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Downloadable pilots

Page: 1 of 1
 Sarah
04-14-2000, 7:03 PM
Does anyone have Tie Fighter Collectors CD rom? Well anyway... it comes with pre-created pilots who have the maximum score and completed all tours of duty (topace). Are there any pilots like this for XWA that can be downloaded?
 Keyan Farlander
04-14-2000, 7:10 PM
Not really, but there is a pilot editor, so you can more or less make your own.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
 Ms. Talon
04-15-2000, 10:18 AM
Sarah, go to our homepage (link below) and grab one of our battleset files in custom missions, there will be a pilot file in them called "You0.plt" that will have completed the entire tour. (the file is there so people can go straight to the custom battles)

------------------
gototalon@home.com
http://members.home.net/gototalon)
 garyah99
04-15-2000, 12:38 PM
I do have the Tie Fighter Collector's Edition and I did not know this. I make General everytime I play anyway, but out of curiosity, where is this file?

------------------
Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

[This message has been edited by garyah99 (edited April 15, 2000).]
 Ms. Talon
04-17-2000, 6:00 PM
OOOPS...ignore my reply, I should have read your post more carefully! I thought you were talking about XWA!

------------------
gototalon@home.com
http://members.home.net/gototalon)
 Rogue Nine
04-17-2000, 6:06 PM
I played it a couple of times and I got some pilot called "topace." I think I went to MSN Gaming Zone, then when I came back it was just there. Them there was a pilot called "Nicodemus" or something like that.
Page: 1 of 1