Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shaddaa Bug Help? [spoiler]

Page: 1 of 1
 LordShade
02-26-2005, 5:12 PM
This may have been mentioned before, I just registered and I am really stuck on what to do to fix this.

I have completed all the worlds(I believe) except Nar Shaddaa. I forst got the comlink message for the invite to meet the exchange, I didn't believe there would be much to it and when it came time to use Atton against the sisters he was easily killed, I restored the game from my last save point but now I have one Atton in the ship and another outside, I cannot get the message to play again. I have roamed the area multiple time looking for small mini quests to complete hoping something may trigger the message again but nothing is avaliable.

Is there anyway to get that message to play or am I dead in the water on this one?
 JediConsularAD
03-26-2005, 4:08 PM
basically obsidian did a bit of a rush job on this game and there is bugs everywhere so you should always keep multiple saves just in case. As for you question I must say this is new to me and killing the twin suns is actually pretty easy if you get behind a table and just shoot them from a distance.
 Jeff
04-15-2005, 3:24 PM
Originally posted by LordShade
Is there anyway to get that message to play or am I dead in the water on this one?

Yeah you're probably screwed :mad:
 peternc9
03-23-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm stuck in the exact same problem. Do I really have to re-start the entire game?
 DarthBalls9
03-23-2006, 4:35 PM
yes you do. it sucks it happen to me. it sucks.
Page: 1 of 1