Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

using friendster.com for the characters

Page: 1 of 1
 mrsaucytrousers
02-22-2005, 6:41 PM
i read in an article that tim schafer used the website friendster.com to help him express his characters emotions and personalities by writing logs for each of the characters i was able to find razputins but i couldnt read the entries does anyone have more info on this subject?
 Jake
02-22-2005, 7:45 PM
I think the Raz account is the only one left.
 mrsaucytrousers
02-23-2005, 8:00 AM
Originally posted by Jake

do you know how to access the actual journal entries?
 Thrik
02-23-2005, 8:11 AM
As far as I'm aware, "Raz" would have to add you as a friend.
 MrManager
02-23-2005, 8:21 AM
This is really all the information there is...

Interested in Meeting People for: Friends

Hometown: the circus

Hobbies and Interests: Levitation, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Extra-Auditory Perception, Psychic Marksmanship, Paranormal espionage, some acrobatics, but mostly anything to do with the Psychonauts!

Favorite Books: True Psychic Tales comics; Psychic Action! Magazine; Dowsing on the Cheap; A Young Levitator's Guide

About Me: I have to disguise my real age (10) or they'll kick me off this thing! What is it with people? Always with the "too young" thing? When are they going to get a new shtick? They said I was too young for the flying trapeze. Man, were they wrong. They said I was too young to leave home, but I did it. In the middle of the night no less. And now they're saying I'm too young to become a Psychonaut. But I'll show them. They'll see. (P.S. I don't mean that to come off in a sort of evil genius, mad scientist villain sort of way. It's more of a spunky determination kind of a thing. With maybe one eyebrow raised, just slightly, to give it some teeth. But I don't mean SHOWING my teeth. I mean... well, you'll see.)

Who I Want to Meet: Super Agent Sasha Nein, and Milla Vodello (the Mental Minx!) If you know how I might get in touch with any actual Psychonauts, or if you just want to be friends, then here's my email: razputin94@yahoo.com
 silverblue
02-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Wow, that's an awesome idea to develop a character's personality, could you show more of the other characters' profiles? I can't read them on friendster.com.... but I would like to collect them all....
 Jake
02-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Jake

:(
 Metallus
02-23-2005, 1:06 PM
Wow, I never heard about this! Guess I missed out on some fanboy fun.

:violin:
 mrsaucytrousers
02-23-2005, 2:31 PM
awesome thanks a bunch
 SealfiveLight
04-16-2007, 1:18 PM
Did anyone actually write to that email adress ? XD
"Dear Raz, I'm your numbero ne #FANGIRL ! PLEASE COME TO MY HOME AND BE MINE FOR ETERNITY !! *fangirkl squel* RAZZZZZZZ !!!
Page: 1 of 1