Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stranded (continuation of Rebel Squadrons)

Page: 1 of 1
 Oriolemanbr
02-19-2005, 6:09 PM
Oetch looked shcoked. He cursed and walked over to the ruins. "The Dark Troopers must of did it." he said slumping against the wing. "So we are stranded on Tatooine, with no civilization for a thousand mile, what the hell are we gonna do?" he aasked Drake
 tommygunner
02-20-2005, 4:12 PM
whoa i didn't look at the thread 4 a while... is every1 else stranded?... srry for the spam
 Oriolemanbr
02-21-2005, 3:17 AM
((np, just the people who are crash landed on tatooine.))
 tommygunner
02-21-2005, 8:34 AM
(ehh ok well that was not me then... :D )
 ParanoidAndroid
02-21-2005, 11:32 AM
(((I thought we were on Kessel trying to rescue wedge from an imperial hovertrain... or did i miss somthing really important?)))
 Oriolemanbr
02-21-2005, 5:10 PM
((did you read the last post of The New Rebel Squadrons? oetch and Drake haven o way of getting back into space. Oetch's ship was wrecked by dark troopers. The others can still rp in space but Oetch and Drake are stuck on Tatooine
 ParanoidAndroid
02-22-2005, 1:31 AM
(Uh they were fighting on Kessel but whatever)

"Maybe we can contact the others, does you com link still work" Drake asked, he sheilded his eyes from the desert sun and stared nothing but sand in all directions

"We had better find shelter!" Drake shouted suddenly "Looks like theres a sand storm picking up!"
 Oriolemanbr
02-22-2005, 3:10 AM
Oetch looked around, and he saw what he meant. "Lets go see if the ships radio still works. He tried to open the hatch to the door. The were cracks in the metal from the lasers that the dark Troopers shot at the ship. "Cmon, yes!" Oetch said as he heard a click and the hatch opened a little. Oetch crwaled in. "Get in here before the storm really picks up."
 ParanoidAndroid
02-22-2005, 1:09 PM
Drake looked around as Wedge entered the ship, and saw somthing just behind the stunned hover train, He quickly climbed in after the other two rebels

"Theres somthing back there! i couldnt make it out but its really big, we should try to head there after the storm lets up, any luck with the com link Oetch?"
 Oriolemanbr
02-23-2005, 5:17 PM
"Hello!" Oetch yelled into the com link for the tenth time "Crap, no. Its not working. Okay, everyone, get in the back of the ship, I hope it holds through the storm. And by the way, how big was the thing back there?"
 ParanoidAndroid
02-24-2005, 1:34 AM
"can't tell it was to far away, but if i could see it at this distance then i'd guess it was at least as large as an AT-AT maybe a bit smaller..." Drake guessed then his attention turned toward the box full of computer chips,

"Hey Wedge why were you on that ship anyway? and do you have any idea what these things are for?" Drake had to raise his voice over the rising wind
 OD-Nile-X-Z-N
02-25-2005, 9:17 AM
Name: Torthen Inganium..
Species:Shivistanien(the wolf guys).
Preferred Class: Y-wing
Strengths: Great knowledge of computers,good gunner, good engineer.
Weaknesses: has only one eye.

*The rebel fleet sent out some more ships to aid the fleet on kessel* They sent out: 2 x-wings, 3 y-wings and a b-wing. Torthen was the pilot of the y-wing called The ZX 1,000. They hyper spaced to the kessel zone and used the cloaking system torthen made to sneak past the imperial sensors. They then swooped down to kessel and started to scan for the Rebel ships.
 Oriolemanbr
02-25-2005, 1:50 PM
"Okay, me need to move after this sandstorm is over, cause that thing was a krayt dragon."
 ParanoidAndroid
02-25-2005, 6:17 PM
(okay i really think we should decide once an' fer all which planet are we fighting on? at first i thought it was kessel and then it was suddenly tatooine then its kessel again... it doesnt really matter to me i just want to know)

"Damn your probably right... But we should try to stay in the area in case the rebels come back"
 Oriolemanbr
02-27-2005, 2:02 PM
((I think we hsould do it on tatooine. its owuld be most fun to be standed on.))
 ParanoidAndroid
02-27-2005, 3:53 PM
(i agree about tatooine but shouldnt we try to keep up with the story line? what ever lets just continue)

"Looks like the storms dying down" Drake murmers as he steps from the remains of Oetchs once fearsome B-wing, he stared at the sky then laughed and began waving his hands

"Hey Oetch, Wedge, looks like weve got backup!" Drake runs forward then trips over somthing in the sand,

"OOf what the... oh my.... Oetch look at this" Drake gasps as he trips over somthing buried in the sand, its a stormtrooper, he was buried in the sand storm, Drake suddenly realizes he is surrounded by buried troopers, they were probably on there way to attack them before the storm hit, Drake was so distracted that he didnt see the large object in the distance, it was moving closer...
 ScoutTrooper95
03-02-2005, 6:15 PM
This is really late. Im gonna check to see if Im even a part of this anymore and if I am then Ill check what happened.
 ScoutTrooper95
03-02-2005, 6:15 PM
This is really late. Im gonna check to see if Im even a part of this anymore and if I am then Ill check what happened.
Page: 1 of 1