Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cool idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Heavyarms
02-18-2005, 2:42 PM
Here's an awesome idea I have for the imperial campaign.

Since we start a few years before ANH... wouldn't it be cool to start out with clone troopers? After you progress and beat, say, 10% of the game, you stop getting clones and you start getting stormtroopers, and then as game time progresses and as you transport your men from place to place, the clones get refitted with stormtrooper armor. What do you guys think? NOTE: not sure how SW timeline plays in, so this might be benign.
 Darth Alec
02-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Hmmm..... sounds interesting.
god idea :thumbsup:
 Nokill
02-19-2005, 12:25 PM
maby if the game works out its nice for an expancion ;)
 sith4ever99
02-21-2005, 11:27 AM
well armor changing would be cool, but clones to stromtroopers is basically changing nothing. stormtroopers are(or at least some are) clones from the Clone Wars or new clones.
 SirPantsAlot
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM
More so, the empire could be "good" at the beginning of the game (when playing as empire)
 Heavyarms
02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SirPantsAlot
More so, the empire could be "good" at the beginning of the game (when playing as empire)

That's probably going to be in there somehow, but I guess we'll all see how it gets set up in Episode III, eh? Although I'm sure some people already know.
Page: 1 of 1