Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clone Wars era artillery for empire?

Page: 1 of 1
 lonepadawan
02-18-2005, 3:53 AM
 swphreak
02-18-2005, 4:34 AM
I think that's just there. It's a combination of things in the poster.
 lonepadawan
02-18-2005, 4:51 AM
Pardon? I honestly didn't understand that post...

I am pointing out that on the game poster art there apears to be somthing very similar to the artillery used by the clones in Ep2. This suggests that this might be in game. What do you mean it's just there? That'd be like saying "Jam the enterprise on the poster. It doesn't have to be in game, it'll just be there"
 DK_Viceroy
02-18-2005, 12:49 PM
That's not a SPHAAT it's some hashed up unit from the looks of that very hard to Identify it but I know it's not a SPHAAT since the SPHAAT didn't have legs
 Heavyarms
02-18-2005, 12:56 PM
It resembles an AT-TE, but I bet it is something like a starting unit, and eventually as you progress there's an upgrade to the AT-AT?
 Admiral Vostok
02-18-2005, 1:32 PM
It certainly resembles the SPHA-T at first glance but it is different in several ways. While Viceroy is incorrect in saying the SPHA-T did not have legs, the legs it did have were rather different to the ones in the picture. Also the control deck was further forward and more prominent on the SPHA-T.

It seems to me this unit will operate in a similar fashion to the SPHA-Ts, but would probably be much smaller (around the size of an AT-TE).
 lonepadawan
02-18-2005, 2:02 PM
Aye. Either going to be somthing we see in Ep3 I guess, or an imperialised version they've made up for the game.
 Nokill
02-18-2005, 2:03 PM
i think thay yust use that for a siege weapon from the clone wars policed it up some
but erm the empire is the same as the clones stuf so its as good as normal thay have stuf like that ;)
Page: 1 of 1