Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atton on Telos *possible spoiler*

Page: 1 of 1
 Achilles
02-17-2005, 9:50 AM
I'm experiencing some general wierdness with the cutscene involving Atton and Kreia on Telos in the Jedi Academy.

During my first two playthroughs (1. LS Male Sentinel/Watchman & 2. LS Female Guardian/Weapon Master), Atton appeared invisible during these cutscenes because he was on the floor in the main chamber. His lines were still spoke and the camera was still focused on an empty holding cell, but no Atton.

Well, chalk this up as a bug and move on...except now I'm playing as a LS Male Consular/Master and guess what? Atton's in his cell and when I enter the holding area and speak to Kreia, there appears to be a whole new dialogue that I didn't get before :confused:

Similarly, I also noticed that the two escapees from Citadel Station were also not in the Restoration Area when I landed, even though I triggered their cutscene in th Czerka office. These two bugs may or may not be related. I cannot for the life of me fathom how class would influnce a cutscene or a global change, but hey...stranger things have happened.

Anyone have anythoughts on this?
 ChAiNz.2da
02-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Well, chalk this up as a bug and move on...except now I'm playing as a LS Male Consular/Master and guess what? Atton's in his cell and when I enter the holding area and speak to Kreia, there appears to be a whole new dialogue that I didn't get before
Not sure, but I'm currently LS Guardian/WeaponMaster and whenever I ask Kreia about Force Forms, she keeps mentioning what I assume to be as Force Focus (consular). Maybe she has a thing for Consulars ;), though it isn't helping my case as she pretty much says that it's for that class and I have no chance of getting it :fist:
Similarly, I also noticed that the two escapees from Citadel Station were also not in the Restoration Area when I landed
Hmmm.. I remember running into them as I was walking down this mini-valley blocked by 2 mines with them waiting for me 'ambush style'. (Pardon my dense-ness if this in fact the Restoration Area ;) )

I wonder if the game 'randomizes' where they are to be encountered. Seems this game is really big on the whole 'random, no definites' train of thought.
 Achilles
02-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
Hmmm.. I remember running into them as I was walking down this mini-valley blocked by 2 mines with them waiting for me 'ambush style'. (Pardon my dense-ness if this in fact the Restoration Area ;) )

I wonder if the game 'randomizes' where they are to be encountered. Seems this game is really big on the whole 'random, no definites' train of thought. Nope, that's definitely where they are supposed to appear (scripts say so and everything), but they were most certainly not there when I played that module last night.
 Drazin
02-17-2005, 12:46 PM
I've never been able to locate those thugs.
6 play throughs and they have never appeared where they were supposed to!
Hmph!
 Achilles
02-17-2005, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by Drazin
I've never been able to locate those thugs.
6 play throughs and they have never appeared where they were supposed to!
Hmph! They appeared the first time I played.

If I knew more about globals, I might investigate the issue myself.
 Rhodri
03-09-2005, 9:30 AM
I've run into this bug...I imagine you'd find Atton in the same room as the Handmaiden you can recruit. He's passed out on the floor in there. They just move him I guess...
 Nema_Suneimi
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
They appeared the first time I played.

If I knew more about globals, I might investigate the issue myself.

Yea, that's really weird. I got the criminals to spawn on Telos the first time I ever played the game and then I could never spawn them again.

I picked up a bunch of the Team Gizka downloads and that fixed that issue. They have a bunch of good patches, like finishing up the Fuel for Telos quest, getting the hidden compartment to spawn on the Hawk after you talk to the old owner on Nar Shaddaa, accessing Tienn Tubb's store, making sure Mira is in the space suit when she goes into the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, etc. It had really bothered me to see the game so buggy.

http://team-gizka.org/)

Nema, talk about ressurecting the dead... Please look at the date of the last post before posting something. As this thread was last posted in on 03-09-2005, over a year ago. Please refrain from ressurecting dead threads in the future ok, unless your post is earth-shattering or something. ;) -RH

edit: Aw, shucks, I knew I'd get the red marker for that. Lesson learned!
Page: 1 of 1