Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Defensive setting?

Page: 1 of 1
 Baltazar325
02-14-2005, 10:25 PM
In the book it says you can set party members to defense. however, it doesnt appear anywhere. All I have is ranged, stationary, jedi support, greadier and aggressive. My party members like to run across the map to attack stuff that hasent attacked us yet and it's getting me killed. What am I missing?
 Darth333
02-15-2005, 5:51 AM
The devs sadi that defense setting has been cut from the final release of the game.
 Leviathan
02-15-2005, 6:02 AM
It's a pity... :( This defense setting looked great and I wonder whether it exists a mean to restore this function. :confused:
I hope that Obsidian's developers shall reconsider their decision by re-integrating this function in the next SW : KotOR II's patch... :rolleyes:
 Baltazar325
02-15-2005, 7:13 AM
Well, is there a way to keep party members from running off wild and attacking stuff? This is very annoying becasue the AI in the game is a little stupid.
 Leviathan
02-15-2005, 8:23 AM
There's no "durable" solution for the moment. :(
But you can keep them quiet by removing all their actions in the actions of combat's file. It's tiresome and not very effective but I found only this means. :eek:
Or you can simply achieve your missions alone, without any party members... (It's not very recommanded ! :rolleyes: )
Page: 1 of 1