Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Group bonuses?

Page: 1 of 1
 Heavyarms
02-14-2005, 11:10 AM
It seems like there will be some form of a group bonus because in most pictures you see many capital ships (not sure if they are just showing em off or what have you) but in some pictueres there's as many as 20+ capital ships (some of the pictures with ISD's and strike cruisers and such.) But, do you think for someone like the empire there should be a group bonus? Or even the rebels too, because they really seem to pull it together when they all work hard as a team (Hoth, Endor, and Yavin are the examples that come to mind.)
 lukeiamyourdad
02-14-2005, 3:30 PM
I don't think there's any group bonus of the kind you're talking about. Your bonus is your larger numbers.
 H0WARD
02-16-2005, 4:03 PM
Originally posted by Heavyarms
It seems like there will be some form of a group bonus because in most pictures you see many capital ships (not sure if they are just showing em off or what have you)
Yea, I'd say 20+ Star Destroyers can blow the crap out of anything that stands in their way. That's definatly a bonus :biggs:
 sith4ever99
02-16-2005, 4:39 PM
Originally posted by H0WARD
Yea, I'd say 20+ Star Destroyers can blow the crap out of anything that stands in their way. That's definatly a bonus :biggs:

LOL so true
 Darth Alec
02-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Rebels could have one since they are usely outnumbered and should have some sort of bonus if they are gathered, since they do fight 2x there numbers.
Page: 1 of 1