Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A lot new screenshots! Take them while they're hot!

Page: 1 of 1
 SirPantsAlot
02-12-2005, 9:21 AM
 Nokill
02-12-2005, 1:41 PM
there are some nice new one's that show the system stuf on the star destroyer :D
 SirPantsAlot
02-13-2005, 7:54 AM
True, we finally see some hud ^_^

It will be changed in time most probably.
 lonepadawan
02-13-2005, 8:43 AM
I like the one of the landing craft and AT-AT barges being ambushed.. I think the new screens of them pretty much confirm that they behave in pretty much the same way as in Force Commander..
 Heavyarms
02-13-2005, 3:01 PM
Originally posted by lonepadawan
I like the one of the landing craft and AT-AT barges being ambushed.. I think the new screens of them pretty much confirm that they behave in pretty much the same way as in Force Commander..

Don't think so... while that might be (I can't really tell) it seems more likely they will be the imperial dropships that transport men from space to surface. They may deliver units too, but you just can't tell right now.
 Jan Gaarni
02-13-2005, 9:33 PM
Men will be delivered using shuttles.

That's a guarantee, unless they take that ship out. :)
 lonepadawan
02-15-2005, 2:45 AM
Umm.. yes. Like I said, *feels confused* Same way as in Force Commander... AT-AT barges deploying armour, troop transports deploying troops...

This screenshot confirms that AT-AT barges behave in the same way as in FC

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/images/screenshots/52.jpg)

Note the AT-AT's legs poking out from one of the barges as it lifts off... seems to drop it in the same way as Force Commander... minus the animation of the AT-AT standing up which was always quite impressive..

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/fc/bargedrop1.jpg)

I also notice in the shot of Rebel fighters attacking the star destroyer, chunks are breaking off and stuff... looks really cool.
Page: 1 of 1