Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More units at a time on a map

Page: 1 of 1
 teeth_03
02-10-2005, 2:05 AM
I'm used to having just a little bit of game lag,but battlefront,runs smooth,therefore,I wanna lag it up by trying to double or maybe triple the number of active units on the stock maps.(3.4 ghz p4,I definetely wanna try all units at a time being active)

I dont have the eding tools,the main reason cuz I have 56k,but if I got them,would it be hard,or even possible to do this,I just dont really know.

Oh,and if this topic has been discussed before,I apologize, would you please gimmie the link if it has been.
 Tyler_Durden
02-10-2005, 10:24 PM
You can put as many as you want but the most i've seen on a map at once is around 80 which is good for a large size map. I'm also running on an AMD Athlon XP 2.17 Ghz with hardly any lag on any of the maps made with the editor. The biggest map with the most NPC's right now is Naboo: Encounter which you can get from gametoast.com so if you can run that map with no problem then your system is fine.
Page: 1 of 1