Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welcome to my Life: Ode to my car

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
02-06-2005, 5:03 PM
A new feature article has gone up. Do people like these kind of things or not?

The title, 'Ode to my car' comes from an Adam Sandler song by the same name. I highly recommend you find a copy of it. :D
 LiMP RABBiT
02-08-2005, 5:32 AM
Nicely random, 8. I like reading them and will do as long as you can still be bothered to write them. That car sounds like most of the cars my family had when we lived in Australia. 90% of cars over there seem to date back to some forgotten decade. In fact, the cars stay in circulation so long that when I go to aus for my yearly visits (it's about 8 years since I left) we still see our old cars driving around Byron Bay. In England everyone's to classy to get such tat.
 MJ
02-08-2005, 6:39 AM
You can crash at my place next time you come over, if you like. You will, however, have to share the spare bed with Salem the cat. He seems to have claimed it. :D
 LiMP RABBiT
02-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
You can crash at my place next time you come over, if you like. You will, however, have to share the spare bed with Salem the cat. He seems to have claimed it. :D

I'm afraid your at the wrong side of a very large country 8, but if I end up in Perth (that's about where you are, right?) I might have to take you up on that offer ;) .
Page: 1 of 1