Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Possible RC Tourney in May?

Page: 1 of 1
 LordMalak
02-05-2005, 2:48 PM
Hey All. I have been putting some thought into a possible Tourney, hosted by the REF in May. It would feature 12 Teams, and I want it to be a Capture The Flag Tourny, but that can be discussed. I haven't gotten the Tourny board all set up, and that is because I have not cleared it with the Leader of the EFC, Boran. So, once I do, I will make a Board. If you interested, Please post here.

Thanks,

Malak
 deloused
02-06-2005, 9:24 AM
More details would be good. How many vs how many? 2vs2?

Also, how do you know that RC will have a capture the flag gamesetting?
 ZBomber
02-06-2005, 9:38 AM
Is this open to everyone, or just clans? I know it's sponsored by a clan, but do you have to be in one to play in the tourny?
 LordMalak
02-06-2005, 11:19 AM
I have been thinking and I want the tourney to be a Round robin with 8 clans total. I want the matches to be either 4v4 or 6v6, but we can decide that when the game comes out. I know that its capture the flag because lucas arts has mentioned that it would be in there. Its official, thats how I know. Also, i think you should be in a clan to participate. If you want to join one, try mine. Go to www.eforceclans.com/ref) and fill out an application.

Also, a friend of mine is drawing up the tournament board right now and I will post it here and show you how the tourney will work.
 LordMalak
02-06-2005, 11:20 AM
And Boran, leader of the Expeditionary Force Clans has made this Official. SO, lets get the ball Rolling.
 tommygunner
02-07-2005, 11:37 AM
alright that sounds cool... wait i just said that on the clan site:D
 mach7
02-08-2005, 3:19 PM
(SWAT) enters the tourny:)
 LukeKatarn
02-08-2005, 3:52 PM
CC is glad to join this tourney, in hopes to prove it's worth to teh ief, ((SO they'd stop posting in my forums and threads about if people are sreious about playing RC they should join the REF.)) Anyway, good luck to all, but I don't know how many clan members can perticipate. I'll go talk it out with them and update you with teh details Malak.
 tommygunner
02-08-2005, 4:00 PM
ok that sounds cool
 LordMalak
02-08-2005, 4:22 PM
Okay....So thats 2 clans down. Ok, we're well on our way. I'll have the Touney Board up by the end of the week hopefully.
Page: 1 of 1