Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmm...What to get?

Page: 1 of 1
 Excalibur Bane
02-04-2005, 6:41 PM
Hey guys,

I been checking out all the mods that have come out in the last three months or so since I was here last. Quite astounding, you guys really have talent. It makes one wonder if Obsidian's artists didn't venture in here once or twice for inspiration for The Sith Lords. Really amazing stuff! Way to go guys!

Anyway, to the point of my subject. In an effort to get primed for the release of KOTOR II in a few days, I thought I would play KOTOR through once last time with all the great mods that have come out. My problem is, I don't know which ones I should pick up. So...Does anyone have any good recommendations on which mods I should use that would really enhance the game? I mean ones that maintain the game's inherent balance but add something cool, be it new weapons, new skins, new armor, weapons, etc. Same with graphical improvements. I would appreciate any help.

P.S. Has anyone made a mod so that when you use a blaster, it shows only a single shot that either hits or misses, instead of the typical flurry of random shots that normally occur along with the hit and miss roll?
 illuzion69
02-04-2005, 7:21 PM
I recomend the storm trooper and clone trooper armors and helmets, the new blaster rifle & pistol models and T7's saber pack. Also the new areas that have been made are good (ex. Enter Jabba's Palace). There are a lot of other really good mods that have been made, but those are my top picks.
 Darth333
02-04-2005, 8:11 PM
Welcome to the forums. If you are lookgin for mods, have a look at our sticky posts and you should find what you are looking for :)

Unfortunately, I have to lock this thread. Here are the reasons posted in an identical thread a few lines below:

It depends what you are looking for. There are different kind of mods. Reskins, models, side-quests, new areas, force powers, items, etc.

You can check our Where can I find mods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413) sticky and pcgamemods.com (http://pcgamemods.com/6/) Pcgamemods also has a staff pick list of mods which doesn't mean however that other mods are not as good as those appearing on the list or that those appearing on the list will fit you needs.

If you have mod requests, you can use our mod request sticky at the top of the main forum page or if you want, you are welcomed to make your own mods (no experience is needed - just read the tutorials and post your questions).
Page: 1 of 1