Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Smallz Lightsaber is out!

Page: 1 of 1
 Keiko
02-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Darth Smallz Lightsaber, is now out, if you want a copy, send me a PM, with your e-mail, and i'll send it your way!

(WARNING*): It's a ONE hit kill!

No screenies, sorry! It's my FIRST mod!

And, you have to "CHEAT" to get it so, if you don't want to cheat to get it, SORRY!!!:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:
 Bobo
02-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Congradulations on your mod, but it is inconvienient on getting it and most wont bother.

if you want to post your Mod for available Download 24/7, go to

www.pcgamemods.com/6)

and post it there :)

---Bobo
 Keiko
02-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Sorry, already tried it won't let me!:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:
 Bobo
02-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Did you register for a login/password?

must do that first :)
 Keiko
02-03-2005, 1:02 PM
Yeah!:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:
 PoM
02-03-2005, 9:31 PM
*Sigh*

*Thinks of the wise words*

...Whats the name of the zip you are trying to upload?
 Keiko
02-04-2005, 5:33 AM
DarthSmallzSbr.zip
 Darth Smaug
02-04-2005, 5:40 AM
please release some screenshots man..most people don't download if there aren't screenshots
 Keiko
02-04-2005, 5:47 AM
It's just a plain red saber, and it kills *Anything* in one hit!:D
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 7:00 AM
Originally posted by DarthSmallz
It's just a plain red saber, and it kills *Anything* in one hit!:D
-.- cool

Wamp-a Wampa

p.s. hate insta-killa weapons -.-...+ i could make that.
 Darth Smaug
02-04-2005, 7:42 AM
that isn't cool: a lightsaber that wipes out anything in one hit isn't even fun...i think that not many people are going to download this
 Keiko
02-04-2005, 8:01 AM
I don't care if they don't download it. It's my first mod, so you can't expect it's the *Best mod in the world!
 Darth Smaug
02-04-2005, 8:19 AM
no i don't expect that...but i expect that mods are realistic....I am just giving some advice here.......
 Keiko
02-04-2005, 8:22 AM
I just put the mod up here so if anyone wants to have some fun, just download it!
 Darth Smaug
02-04-2005, 9:55 AM
darth smallz i'm going to download you're mod to look what it really is that lightsaber..if it's good then you have my gongrats !
 Keiko
02-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Okay, then PM me with your e-mail!
 Darth Smaug
02-05-2005, 12:14 PM
only if i see pics first
 Keiko
02-07-2005, 5:24 PM
Who needs pics, when I already told you what it is? :firehead
 sketch42
02-07-2005, 5:28 PM
anyone can make that its so easy its stupid... but if you really want to to see if people download it than just post it up on PcGM heck ill make one like that and post it there i dont understand why thats so hard
 Keiko
02-07-2005, 5:38 PM
Oh, my heck, Moderators, just close this thread, everyone is makin' a big deal outta' nothin'!:lock:
 RedHawke
02-07-2005, 7:27 PM
Originally posted by DarthSmallz
Oh, my heck, Moderators, just close this thread, everyone is makin' a big deal outta' nothin'!:lock:
DarthSmallz,

It is a very cool thing that you made something in KOTOR, it is a fun thing, bending a game to your will, so to speak. Many of our first mods are not masterpieces, they are usually far from it, and some of us actually wonder what we were smokin' when we made them later on. ;)

But, if I might interject something here, the only thing you did wrong that I see was asking people to PM you for your mod... you really need a place to host your mods so people can download it freely, and PCGameMods is a good place to start.

And criticism from others is just that, some will like what you do, some will not, but the real question is... do you like it?

Lastly, as I have said many a time before the first rule of modding any game is... Mod for yourself first!

When you have a passion/drive for something it shows in the mod when you complete it and release it.

I hope I have not offended, and this is all just my 2 cents! :D
 ChAiNz.2da
02-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
DarthSmallz,

It is a very cool thing that you made something in KOTOR, it is a fun thing, bending a game to your will, so to speak. Many of our first mods are not masterpieces, they are usually far from it, and some of us actually wonder what we were smokin' when we made them later on. ;)
@RedHawke
What do you mean "later on"? ;)
Hell, half the time in the middle of my project I'm wondering what I was thinking, or "what have I gotten myself into" :lol:

@DarthSmallz
As RedHawke said, citicism is just that, take it with a grain of salt and no matter what's said try to use the input to your advantage and apply it to your next mod. We all learn from our past works, and even though you may hear "I could've done that"...well, possibly so...but you in fact did do that. You've taken the steps to mod, and you've applied it :thumbsup:
So after all my dribble, I've just got to repeat what RedHawke said... mod for yourself, if you're happy with it "job well done". Others may, others may not... C'est La Vie :)
Page: 1 of 1