Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR: Knights of War

Page: 2 of 2
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 3:37 AM
The thug's head was simply ripped off the shoulders. The disruptor blast had hit true to its mark. Another thug recieved a shot to the head. Finally, Davik and his men realized that they were under attack and dove for cover. Roa ran forward and decloaked. He put up his sniper rifle and pulled out his vibrosword. Within seconds, the thugs near Cryain were dead. Canderous noticed the Mandalorian and stood up. He knew that he would be safe. Davik tried to get up as well, but Roa walked over and calmly placed the blade against his neck.

Davik could feel the vibrations from the blade, but could do nothing. Cryain took the time to inject some kolto into his body. He knew it wouldn't have much of an effect, but at least it would help stop the bleeding. Cryain slowly began to stand up. The kolto was indeed having an effect, as he could feel the wound in his back closing back up. However, it wasn't doing much to heal anything else.

Guards began to enter the room, but they could do nothing to actually help Davik since shooting Roa would probably force the blade into Davik's neck. But Calo Nord wasn't just going to do nothing. He lept at Roa and knocked him away from Davik. Cryain took the quick moment of confusion to toss a thermal detonator at the guards. Before they could react, it went off. A massive explosion ripped through the guards, tossing them across the room. Cryain wasn't at 100%, but it wouldn't stop him from cutting down the guards like flies. He quickly unsheathed his katana and attacked the remaining guards.

Meanwhile, Roa and Calo struggled on the ground. Finally, Roa landed a hard right jab to Calo's face, slightly disorienting him. Using the oportunity, Roa got Calo's arm in a specialized lock around his leg. Twisting ever so slightly, the arm popped out of the socket. Calo cried out in pain. All Canderous could do was smile as Roa had pulled off a perfect Mandalorian wrestling move.

Cryain, however, quickly dispatched the guards. Their bodies and parts of their bodies littered the blood saturated floor. Davik got up and quickly headed for an exit. Cryain, however, quickly pulled out a throwing knife and threw it, hitting Davik between his armor plates. However, more guards entered the room. Cryain quickly activated his cloaking shield.

Roa finally released Calo and kicked him away. He noticed Cryain cloaking, so he did the same. Getting up and looking around, he found out why. The room was filling up with guards. Cryain signaled Roa, and the two of them quickly and silently left the throne room. They quietly made their way to the hangar where they stole a speeder and left the estate.
 starmark2k
03-01-2005, 3:55 AM
Jon and Tia had just got back to their appartment after they had disposed of the sith bodies. Jon and tia were waiting for their allies to return from daviks estate with the experimental weapons they needed to get the new ship ID codes.

Tia- jon you know even if we do get the new codes we still won't be able to get close to the inner rim or core worlds, our ship is unique.

Jon- I know we are going to have to find a descreet jedi enclave, The jedi know how to destroy the crystal.

Tia- well where would we find an enclave outside the inner rim.

Jon- I can only think of one we'll need to go to dantooine.

Tia- but you said...

Jon- I know what i said but we have no choice i have to back.

Tia- so how do you intend for us to escape their is already 1 sith ship in orbit and if that datapad is correct in 8 hours we will have more.

Jon- We are going to use the ship they are after as a distraction. we leave the planet when the endire spire arrive. the sith sem to consider it a high priority!

Tia- What about Roa and Cryain?

Jon- They can come with us if they wish. I'll do them a favor and talk to the republic admiral i know and have the bounty taken off their heads.
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 4:05 AM
Cryain was actually out of breath for the first time in what seemed to be ages. The blood loss was really taking its toll on him. Roa piloted the speeder up to a nearby public hangar, where the Re'allis was parked. Roa landed the speeder.

Cryain tried to head outside, but he could hardly walk. Roa had to help him get to the Re'allis. Once inside the Re'allis, Cryain hooked up several medical systems that would aid in restoring him to health. The medical systems immidiately began to administer some universal blood as well as special healing agents. Roa, meanwhile, returned the Re'allis to its original hangar. Cryain decided to wait in the med station while Roa headed back to the apartments to let Jon and Tia know what happened.
_________

Roa knocked on the door to Jon and Tia's apartment.
 starmark2k
03-01-2005, 4:11 AM
Tia and Jon heard a knock on the door.

Tia- Could that be them.

Jon- it should be, but stay armed.

Jon walked over to the and opened it, he saw Roa standing alone. he then signaled to tia it was fine and to stand down.

Jon- Where's Cryain, did somthing go wrong.

He then signaled to roa to come in and take a seat.
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 6:46 AM
Roa- "In a manner of speaking, something did go wrong. Apparently, our escapades aboard the Sith Interdictor near that asteroid belt led the Sith here. Or, at least that's what Davik seems to think. Lets just say he turned us down and leave it at that.

As for Cryain, he's had some... complications. He's at our fighter taking care of a couple of problems.

Now, the weapons you were after, well, its not going to be easy to get them, but if you have some skill with stealth, then it should be pretty easy going. We know where Davik's estate is now, and we can get you inside. My guess would be to do this tonight while they're still recovering from the mess we made of the place. Just don't count on much help from Cryain. Like I said, he's dealing with a couple of problems. However, I'll be more than willing to....(smiles)kill a couple of troublemakers for you once we're inside."
 starmark2k
03-01-2005, 6:56 AM
Jon- good idea, but we may need to go quicker than that... The sith are still comming and well read this datapad.

Jon handed Roa the datapad he took from the sith.

Jon- as you can see there is a republic ship coming and they have begun to blockade the planet in preperation for its arival. However we can use this to help with our escape.
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 7:09 AM
Roa- "Hmm, most interesting. Well, if either one of you are in need of a stealth generator, then let me know because we have a couple of spares in the Re'allis. Now, unfortunately, we didn't stick around long enough to get the layout of the place, but I don't think it would be too much trouble.

Now, if we need to time our escape, then lets go ahead and get this done. My suggestion would be to use seperate ships. We'll take the Re'allis, and you guys could grab a speeder. We'll head in first to clear out the hangar, then you guys would come in and get what you need, then we would high-tail it out of there. Agreed?"
 starmark2k
03-01-2005, 7:19 AM
Jon- We are fine with stealth equipment... remember the asteroid. and we need to be in and out in 1 hour get back to our ship. and then we will need to head for dantooine. When there i'll sort out having your republic bounty removed. and sought out any compensation. we better get ready do you have a speeder we can use.
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Roa- "Meh, what's it matter? Just 'borrow' one from the hangar."

Roa headed back towards the Re'allis and told Cryain about the plan. Cryain was just about done with the medical system, so he decided to fly.

Cryain- "Well, we'll wait for them to grab a speeder, and we'll get the job done."
 starmark2k
03-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Tia had broke into a hanger and found a nice speeder that could easily be hidden and that was also fast enougth for an escape. Jon desided to fly it and drove it with Tia to the hanger of the Re'allis. Jon saw both the mercs near their fighter.

Jon- Cryain did you sought out that problem... We better go we're on a tight schedual. We'll follow you!
 stingerhs
03-01-2005, 6:55 PM
Cryain- "Everything's fine. Now, just stick close: it gets a bit dark at night."

With that, Cryain and Roa got inside the Re'allis and took off towards Davik's Estate. They stayed low, with traffic to help avoid getting spotted. Cryain had definately been right: visability was getting quite difficult in the growing night. To compensate, Cryain activated the night-vision sensors. Night went to day in less than a second.

Finally, Davik's Estate popped up on the horizen.

Cryain- (over an encrypted channel)"Okay, you guys wait here while we check the perimeter for guard droids or patroling speeders. We'll radio back when we're done. Out."
 starmark2k
03-02-2005, 12:48 AM
On the way to their location Jon used the force to see in the darkness. when they got contacted by Cryain he stop and pulled up between two buildings so radar still would not pick them up.

Jon- Tia

Tia- What?

Jon- This is going to be dangerous i think i should go alone.

Tia- Jon you have to stop trying to protect me, i'll be fine i'm more than capable.

Jon- Your the closest thing i have to family, I would never forgive myself if somthing happened to you.

Tia- And your the closest thing i have to a brother. But you'll need my help to break any lock and computers.

Jon began prepareing the speeder to get close to one of daviks hangers.
 stingerhs
03-02-2005, 7:11 AM
Roa monitored the sensor arrays while the Re'allis circled the Estate a couple of times. Finally, Roa picked up some tracking signals. They signals were attempting to lock on to the Re'allis. Cryain activated the cloaking field to compensate while Roa used the passive scanners to triangulate in on the source of the signals.

Sure enough, a couple of droids were patroling very close to the building in order to mask their signatures. Apparantly, their circling had caught the attention of the droids. Cryain flew in very close to one of the droids. Studying it, he noticed that it was only lightly armored, and only carried light blaster weapons. They were no match for the Re'allis, but they could easily bring down the speeder that Jon and Tia were coming in on.

With a quick maneuver, Cryain knocked the right delta into the droid. The droid pitched and sounded an alarm. Roa immidiately picked up tons of scanners going active, and was able to triangualate all of their positions. Cryain maneuvered away from the building to allow Roa to study the defenses. Several turrets had become unmasked from their positions and were searching for targets. Then, the worst news: speeders were being launched from the hangar. Cryain decided the best thing would be to let the speeders come out, since they would be easier to handle outside than inside the hangar. Roa activated the weapons arrays while Cryain decloaked. The shields were activated.

The Re'allis punched the engines at full burn. The massive burst of acceleration was accompanied with burst from the turbolasers. Several stationary turrets near the hangar were destroyed. Several droids locked onto the Re'allis and fired, but their blasters couldn't even penetrate the first sheild, much less the second one. The speeders joined suit, but their speed and maneuverability couldn't match that of a fighter. The dogfight between them was quite short.

Cryain then moved the Re'allis into the hangar and took care of a couple of the stationary turrets. It was about as clear as it could get.

Cryain- "Jon, this is Cryain. You're cleared inbound. Over."
 starmark2k
03-02-2005, 7:35 AM
Jon put the speeder into fall speed and shot into the speeder hanger, Jon and Tia dived out and activated their stealth fields. They started by going to the other hangers as thats where they thought it would be the most logical place for a high tech weapon for a star ship. They went to one hanger witch had a near impossible lock but tia had years of training and knew how to handle it. The hanger had a ship in it some kind of freighter on closer inspection it looked fast and pretty well armed.

Tia- I wouldn't mind flying that.

Jon- thats daviks pride and joy the Ebon Hawk. we are in enogth trouble we don't want to steal a crime bosses ship.

Tia- no, we are just stealing his weapons.

Jon- which are not here, so lets see if they have a lab.

The two humans started exploring the estate untill they found a small lab. Jon checked the time.

Jon- damn we only have an hour to get the device to our friend.

Tia- well i think i found it lets go.

Tia put a weapon on a trolly and began to move it to the hanger. they put it in their speeder and left the hanger.

Jon(in to com)- Cryain, Roa, We're done we'll meet you at the pheonix hanger.

They flew their speeder to the twi'lek who will change the ships codes and handed him the weapon system. They had the codes and time was counting down for the arrival of the endire spire.
 stingerhs
03-02-2005, 7:44 AM
Cryain quickly backed the Re'allis out of the hangar. Guards were starting to come through the door, but the Re'allis wasn't going to be around long enough for them to cause any damage. Some of the remaining patrol droids tried to stop them, but once again, they couldn't cause any real damage to the Re'allis.

The fighter did a quick 180 turn, and left at full burn for the Phoenix hangar.
________

The Re'allis arrived at the hangar and landed. Cryain and Roa worked at repairing any damage that may have been inflicted to the fighter during the assault. As they conducted minor repairs an maintanence, they waited patiently for Jon and Tia to arrive.
 starmark2k
03-02-2005, 8:06 AM
Jon and Tia ran into the hanger and saw Roa and Cryain repairing their ship.

Tia- Hey guys hope your ship wasn't to beat up cos we need to get moving soon.

They ran into their ship and changed their code transmitter for the new one. With this Job done they began to prep their ship for their escape.

Jon- Tia i need you on turret control although they will be dealing with the republic ship but i'm sure a few fighters will change course.

Jon watched the sensors for the endire spire to enter the system he knew they had one chance to get away and it was a very small window of oppotunity. The sensors suddenly showed a republic ship enter the system and hit the com.

Jon (in to com to the Re'allis)- Guys its time to move we'll meet you at dantooine.

Jon switched off the com and whispured to himself i hope as he knew that they may want to stay away from a place where the republic is heavy.

The pheonix shot through the atmosphere and headed to the jump point. jon could see through a side port that the republic ship was being boarded and heavily battered 'whats so important about that ship' jon thought to himself as the proximity alarm sounded.

Jon- Tia we got company.

A squadron of six fighters flew at the pheonix at break neck speeds. Tia was standing by a small console where she had full control over the quadlaser turrets. she pummeled the front two fighter with a barage of energy blast practically disintergreating the whole of the hulls. The over 4 fighters broke formation to avoid the same fate. How ever one of the fighters flew infront of the ship and jon hit the ion cannon disablling it in mid flight. The other 3 managed to regroup at the ships rear and chased the speeding pheonix. jon simply fired a concussion missile from the aft launcher destroying the fighter on the right flank, Jon thought 'what a waste of a missile' as he knew how weak these fighters were and felt insulted them only sending 6 in the first place. tia turned the turrets and finished off the other two with a couple of well placed shots.

Tia- Ha, That was simple.

The phoenix arived at the jump point and the star streaked across the bridge viewing port.
 TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 2:53 PM
Name- Greyson
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 23
Height- 5"9'
Side- His own
Allegiance: Lightside
Occupation/rank: Jedi
Type: Jedi Guardian
Weapons: Lightsaber, Wookie Warblade
Equipment: Robes of the fallen one (heavily modified Jedi Master robes)
Apperance: Blonde, Flexible body build, White Skin, Blue eyes
Ship: The "Jonquane" a Modified republic heavy fighter : 4 quad laser Turrets small cargo bay
Bio: Greyson was a trained Jedi by a man he thought was his friend. The man told him that he was a correlian merchant that knew how to train the force. The man was actually a Sith Master by the name of Darth Kalam.

(Hey can someone summarize whats going on:D )
 stingerhs
03-02-2005, 3:11 PM
Cryain and Roa watched Jon and Tia leave on the Phoenix, while they finished up installing an upgraded power cell for the engines. Now, the Re'allis should have even bettter acceleration and speed.

Cryain and Roa were quick to get in the cockpit and take off just moments later.

Roa- "I'm picking up numerous Sith fighter squadrons and Interdictors, the remains of a couple of Republic warships, a couple of Republic fighters, and one Republic Capitol Ship. I think its the Endar Spire."

Cryain maneuvered the Re'allis slightly away from the battle so that they would hopefully be able to slip by unnoticed. They made it through the atmosphere untouched. An alarm sounded.

Roa- "I've got two Interdictors and a couple of squadrons moving in on our position. They're trying to cut us off."

Cryain- "And we're not in position yet. Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way. Load up the weapons."

Cryain activated the shields and dove down back into the atmosphere. The shields were already starting to drain a bit trying to absorb the heat from the friction.

Cryain- "Hang on!"

Cryain cut the engine thrust and did a 180 maneuver. The Sith squadrons were following carefully, but couldn't go very fast in the atmosphere without burning up. Cryain then hit the engines at full burn. The Re'allis quickly decelerated, and the Sith fighters quickly flew past the Fighter. Activating the shield rechargers, the shields were returned to normal levels as the Re'allis once again exited the atmosphere. This time, however, the Interdictors were there to block them. Cryain maneuvered the Re'allis parallel with the atmosphere at full burn.

Meanwhile, the Sith fighters that had overshot the Re'allis had managed to turn around and head back towards the Re'allis, but they couldn't match its speed. They had been effectively eliminated from the small battle, and now, it was now all between the Re'allis and the two Interdictors.

The Interdictor still wasn't in range to tractor in the fighter, but they could open fire on the Re'allis. Several turbolaser blasts went past the cockpit, and Cryain knew they were in trouble. Cryain quickly pulled the Re'allis straight up, perpendicular to the atmosphere. The second Interdictor moved to cut them off, but Cryain altered his course in the other direction. They were almost in the clear.

Roa- "I've got another squadron of bogeys heading in our direction. And it looks like Mommy's coming with them."

The scopes were showing that a third Interdictor was indeed moving in to cut them off. Cryain quickly ran the hyperdrive computer through an 'improvosation' program that would a microjump to a specific coordinate.

Cryain- "Hang on...."

The distant stars turned into lines, and then back into white dots again as the Re'allis made a microjump. There was now plenty of room to make the jump, but the hyperdrive had to recharge momentarily first. The Interdictors, meanwhile, moved back into their positions. They weren't in battle anymore: they were forming a blockade.

Watching on the scopes, Roa watched as one last escape pod was jettisoned from the Endar Spire just before it exploded. Finally, the Re'allis made the jump into hyperspace.
 TheOutrider
03-02-2005, 6:59 PM
"Sir you can't be serious!"
"You will do it or die by my hand!"

The high up Exchange members were areguing over a new bounty put out, it was on a man named Greyson. He had slaughtered exchange members by the hundredths. They decided he needed to be put down.

"So how many men will we send after him?" asked one member
"Were not, we'll just put a bounty on his head so large, even the Republic couldn't resist!"

Greyson, Jorgan and Melissa, friends of his, were in a cantina on Nar Shadaa, they were looking at bounties of the people. He saw his, and many others.

"Hey look at these people, they look as if they have the same problems as you." Said Melissa
"Hmm they look like they might come an handy." Said Jorgan
"Heres the plan, Jorgan and Melissa you guys go look for these people, there names are Tia and Jon, tell them to meet me on Taris and that I need to talk to them about buisness of getting them and me off the bounty list."

So the 3 friends departed and Greyson got in his ship. He took off and headed for Taris.
 starmark2k
03-03-2005, 1:08 AM
The phoenix left hyperspace just outside the gravity well of dantooine. Tia signaled the enclave for landing permission and informed them of the crystal.

Tia- Well they're glad we brought them the crystal.

Jon- They can destroy it. of course theey would be happy.

Tia- Are you okay going back i mean?

Jon- I have to be we have no choice.

Tia- we got permission to land on one of the enclaves pad. I also cleared the re'allis.

Jon- Good we can meet them after they land.

The phoenix entered the atmosphere and flew over the surface for a few klics untill they arrived at the enclave. The pheonix touched ground and they switched the power off. The two crew members walked to meet the dantooine council and they were quickly sent through. As they entered the jedi starred at tia which made her feel unconfortible. then the focus changed to Jon as he pulled out the crystal.

Vrook- good you have brought the crystal.

Jon- I hope you brang the money.

Vrook- A jedi who seeks prophet?

Jon-I'm no jedi.

vandar- You will never stop being a jedi.

Jon- let's get on with this.

Master vandar called for a padawan who gave Jon the credits and took the crystal away to be destroyed.

Vrook- I see you have brang somthing else for us?

Jon looked at Tia and held out the credits she grabbed them and looked back at Jon.

Jon- Tia go back to the ship

Tia- but...

Jon- just do it.

Tia turned and left the council room and headed towrds the ship.

Vandar- You have not told her?

Jon- She does not need to know.

Vandar- Everyone must know their destiny.

Jon- her destiny is differant from what you think.

Vrook- Surely you see the truth.

Jon- I remember seeing the truth, I remember telling you what would happen if we didn't stop the mandalorians. But you choose to ignor me. I told you all those years ago when they started to attacks those away from the republic. But you did nothing, and now what i said would happen has happened, I did not think it would be revan but that does not matter. You brought this civil war on yourselves. I told you to stop the events at the source.

Vandar- Yes you did but we can't change the pass.. and we were discussing the adept.

Jon- I won't yet you train her.

Vrook- She must be trained or she will fall.

Jon- no i'll protect her.

Vandar- she must become a jedi.

Jon- She deserves more than the order... more than the force.

Vrook- you still use the force the way the jedi does.

Jon- she will not be trained.

Jon then turned and headed back to his ship.
 stingerhs
03-03-2005, 3:34 AM
The Re'allis finally arrived at Dantooine. Cryain didn't bother with trying to get permission to land: he just simply set the fighter down in a field near the Enclave. Roa was able to deturmine the Phoenix's position, and the two men made their way towards the Enclave on foot.

As they were heading in, something howled in the distance. Cryain looked around and noticed a pack of dog-like creatures in the distance. Kath hounds. Cryain was about to step forward when Roa stopped him silently. Just 2m away layed a pack of sleeping kath hounds. Cryain and Roa activated their cloaking shields and silently crept by the hounds.

They finally made their way to the Enclave, so they deactivated their cloaking sheilds. A couple of settlers nearby stared at Roa in almost pure terror. Roa realized it was because he was wearing his full Mandalorian Armor. Roa smiled: people still feared his people even long after the wars were over.

They headed on into the Enclave and made their way to the Phoenix. They finally arrived and waited for Jon and Tia.
 starmark2k
03-03-2005, 4:14 AM
Tia walked out on to the landing pad and saw the zabrak and mandalorian standing near her ship.

Tia- Hey guys!

She called to the two to gain their attention as she approached.

Tia- On our way here Jon managed to sought out the republic bounty on your heads... so you are no longer wanted by these gurs. ohhh and the jedi are destroying that crystal now so we got our credits... so here's your share.

Tia handed over a small bag of credit chips of quite high nominations.
 stingerhs
03-03-2005, 4:33 AM
Cryain- "Alright. Well, we'll be sticking around here for a couple of days to take a break. Then we'll be off to Manaan. I've heard the Republic and the Sith are competing quite heavily for good mercenaries."

Roa- (to Tia)"While we're here, if you need help in repairs or the like, I'm quite handy with a hydrospanner. Besides, there's nothing for me to repair on the Re'allis. That fighter is in the best shape its been in since it left the shipyard."

Cryain- "Yeah, well, I need to see a doctor of some kind. I need to get some of these old wounds checked up on. My comlink will be open if you need me."
 TheOutrider
03-03-2005, 3:02 PM
"Greyson, you will be most pleased." Said Jorgan
"All bounties on you have been dropped but uh one thing has happened, the Jedi are now after you, they think you murdered Master Trosshan, I suggest you go lay low."
"Ok."
"One more thing (ship then goes bang*, what the, OH MY GOSH, help im being tractored in by a republic cruiser..." The screen went blank

Greyson still hadn't told Melissa about Tia and John. His plan was to find them and kill them. They had witnessed the power of the crystal and must die. He headed for Dantooine to retrieve the crystal before it was destroyed.

He arrived on Dantooine and docked. It was easy, he saw a few characters and his first target. But first, he must retrieve the crystal. He easily just showed his lightsaber and fake robes around and snuck into the counsels doors. He broke in with such force everyone looked at him.
"You musn't destroy the crystal, trust me." Said Greyson as he
activated his lightsaber. He looked around, suddenly all the jedi activated there sabers.
"So be it."
 stingerhs
03-03-2005, 6:20 PM
Cryain went down into the Enclave. He figured one of the best things he could do would be to find a Jedi that specialized in healing arts. The addiction forming to the crystals he was taking had to be overcome, or it would prevent him from being in his top form.

As he headed down into the Enclave, he noticed a lot of lightsabers being activated. Cryain quickly activated his cloaking shield and peared inside. Someone was challenging the Jedi. As Cryain listened in, he realized that someone was still after the crystal. Cryain used the same Force shutoff technique and crept inside. They weren't fighting yet, but Cryain knew they would soon.

Cryain saw the crystal, grabbed it, and left the room. This thing has to be destroyed. Even if I have to do it myself, Cryain thought to himself. That fool trying to get it, well, he'll have to come through me now.

Cryain left the Enclave and deactivated his cloaking sheild.

Cryain- (over the comlink to Roa)"Time to leave. Trouble's brewing with the package recently delivered. Meet me up at the town house. Out."

Cryain pulled out the crystal and studied it. He could feel its power. It was almost unimaginable. He knew he shouldn't revel in it, but it was all too easy to give in. Images flashed across his mind. Domination, greed, ambition, power. Something inside of Cryain began to grow. He was becoming more in tune with the Force, and the darkside that was already within him was starting to grow. Darkness was starting to overtake him, and

Roa- "Rytanya, what the **** are you doing with that thing?"

Cryain- (startled)"Oh, uhh, somebody broke into the chamber where the Jedi were going to destroy this thing. Whoever it was, they wanted this crystal badly. So, while they were distracted, I took it for safekeeping... I mean I took it so that it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands."

Roa- "Well, if that thing needs to be destroyed, then I have a good idea on what to do with it. Hmm, I always did like a good fireworks display."

With that, Roa and Cryain left the Enclave.

(note: Cryain has just been made Force Sensitive through his recent encounter with the crystal. He doesn't have any Force powers to speak of, but he is now much more resistant to the effects of Force Powers that others may use on him.)
 TheOutrider
03-03-2005, 7:56 PM
Greyson noticed the crystal gone. He quickly ran. He could feel the power of the crystal nearby. He knew that there was only one way to destroy the crystal, drop it in the heart of Malachor IV.

He finally saw two men outside the enclave. He ran to them, but suddenly, he felt a tickle in the force from one of them. He knew that with if that man possesed the crystal long enough, he would become strong, very strong. He walked up to him.

"You must give me that crystal, it creates tremendous destructive power if posessed to long, I feel a small amount of force in you, tell you what, give me that crystal and ill train you in the ways of the force." Said Greyson
"It must be destroyed one way or the world will fall into chaos, if you can't understand the power of this thing you must die."
 starmark2k
03-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Tia Noticed that Roa was in a hurry to get somewhere so she desided to follow at a distance. she cryain holding the crystal but why? was it their plan to steal it alalong when Jon no longer held it in his posession.

Jon left the Enclave towards the phoenix, The jedi were ddiscussing an intruder who seemed to disappear after the crystal. It didn't take him long to work out that tia was gone and their had to be a connection. Jon had a strange connection to Tia that aloud him to find her he knew that it was because of her strong connection to the force, The one she didn't know she had. he quickly found her and through a series of hand signal she pointed out the mercs and what seeemed to be a jedi. However their was somthing odd about Cryain he seemed more open to the force but it was dark. Jon knew he had to save him but the other jedi he could corrupt him.

Jon and Tia walked over to the two mercenaries.

Jon- That crystal must be destroyed cryain give it to me. The path of this one *points at Greyson* will only lead to the pain of those you trust,need,love... Trust me!
 TheOutrider
03-04-2005, 3:48 PM
"No, the crystal can only be destroyed one way!"
"Your Jedi teachings killed off my whole family, I am not a Sith nor a Jedi!"
"Now hand over the crystal so we can destroy it."

Greyson felt something dark within Cryain. It was an evil feeling, the feeling the Jedi had given him when they killed his family. He was angry.

"You don't understand this crystal, if its posessed to long or to little, the holder gets wanting and turns evil, more eviler than any creature in this galaxy, I have a plan, how about we all take it to Malachor IV and destroy it for good." Said Greyson
 stingerhs
03-04-2005, 7:17 PM
Cryain- "You guys don't get it, do you? I don't want the crystal. Surely you can sense that within me, with you guys being Jedi and all.

(points at Greyson)And why the **** should I give this thing to you? You're the one I was trying to keep this thing away from in the first place. (mocking)'Destroy the crystal at Malachor' my a**."

Roa- "Ahh, well, that explains things a bit. (at Greyson)If you want your 'ultimate power', then you'll have to work for it. (pulls out a remote control device)I was planning on detonating the d*** thing in a concussion missile. Care to see what happens?"

Roa then pressed a series of commands into the remote, and a missile launched off the ground into the air. After a couple of seconds, the missile went off in massive explosion above the fields of Dantooine.

Roa- "But you know what? The crystal wasn't on that one. (mocking tone)You know what, I think it was (presses a button) this one."

Another missile lauched into the air and exploded over the Dantooine fields.

Roa- *sigh*"Then again, it could be this one here. (launches another missile)I just can't seem to remember. Oh, and you might want to run off and look for it, because, i'm pretty sure it was in this one here (launches another missile). Oh, no wait, it might be in this one....bah, I guess you'll never know, will ya. In fact, as far as you know, we just simply have it hidden somewhere. (coldly)You just don't have a ****in clue, do ya?"

Cryain- (pulls out his two daggers and points one at Greyson)"And you'll be getting that information as you pry it from our cold, dead fingers."

Roa pulls out his repeating rifle and aims it at Greyson.

Cryain- (slowly emphasizes each word, intimidating)"Back off."
 starmark2k
03-05-2005, 1:03 AM
Tia also aimed her gauntlet at Greyson and Jon prepared his lightsaber.

Jon- Cryain, Although I feel tha taking the crytal back to the malachor system would be aa mistake. You should not possess it much longer it will lead to your destruction. and you *looks at greyson* you are vastly outnumbred and out skilled if i were you i would just leave. That crystal is two dangerous to be given to you. *Looks at cryain* You both know i am capable of resisting the crystals influance... you must trust me.
 TheOutrider
03-06-2005, 1:33 PM
"Fine, I will be watching all of you, if the crystal isn't destroyed were all dead, so get it to Malachor IV and ill be going now." Greyson then did a huge force jump out of sight.

He installed a tractor beam on there ship. It was almost impossible to sense unless someone did a very thorough chech of the ship. He quickly ran to his ship and got in. He decided he will just fly to Malachor IV and wait for them. So he left a datapad on there ships too that he will be on Malachor IV waiting for them, if the crystal wasn't destroyed in 4 weeks he would hunt them down.

He entered hyperspace...
 starmark2k
03-06-2005, 3:23 PM
Jon- Cryain are you o.k what happened I sence the forse in you now, Its powerful... I'm going back to the phoenix, can you please meet me there. I need to speak to you. *turns to tia* Tia we need some supplies can you go get them.

Tia- sure!

Jon and tia left to their locations
 TheOutrider
03-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Greyson felt a bump. He fell over his bedside. He looked out and there was quite a comotion going on. One Sith Warship against 2 Republic Freighters. The Sith Warship tractored in Greysons ship and the other Freighters were destroyed. He quickly put on some clothes and grabbed a spare vibroblade and a blaster pistol.

He walked over to his command console and sent a message to Jon and Tia.
"Help *buzz sound*, im on a Sith Warship, here are the coordinates *goes dead*." Greyson was seized by Sith Knights and put in a force field cell next to someone else.

"A...A Jedi!" Said the lady
"I am not part of the Jedi order." Said Greyson
"Neither am I, but I know a way to get out, help me get that vent over there open, and by the way my names Keira." Said the lady

(here new char for a small while)

Name- Keira
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 23
Height- 5"4'
Side- Her own
Occupation/rank: Jedi
Weapons: A small lightsaber
Equipment: Jedi Master Robes Apperance: Blonde, Skinny fast body build, White Skin, Blue eyes
Ship: None
Bio: She was trained by the Jedi but left because of the rules.
 stingerhs
03-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Roa turned to Cryain and smiled lightly.

Roa- "None of them have a clue, do they?"

Cryain- "I didn't think they would. At least the ordinance carrier you made right quick worked correctly. Whatever that thing was you had in the one missile has to be at least 20, maybe even 40 km away by now."

Roa- (breathes in deep)"Ya, I'm just a clever guy."

Cryain- "Ya, well, don't let it go to your head or your head's gonna blow from the pressure. Now, lets go meet back up with Jon and Tia. This shouldn't take too long."
_______

Cryain and Roa walked back to the Enclave, where they waited in front of the Phoenix.
 starmark2k
03-07-2005, 4:33 AM
Jon looked out of the on the viewscreen that showed the camera view of the outside of his ship, Cryain and Roa were standing there. he was still thinking about the short com he got from that person who tried to steal the crystal, he was certain it was a trap. Jon opened the loading ramp and walked down to see the two mercenaries.

Jon- Hi guys its nice to see you came, but tia needs some help with a bounty she has discovered in the cantina, its not big but it'll put food on the table for week. Roa can i ask you to help her out please. Ill give you the higher end of a 60-40 split. Cryain we need to talk can you come in please.

Jon turned and entered the room closest to the entrance, it was a room that was a living area with a dejaric board, a normal table for eating and two mats on the floor for meditation.
 stingerhs
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Roa headed for the cantina. Nothing like a good job to improve his abilities in battle.

Meanwhile, Cryain went inside the Phoenix with Jon.
 starmark2k
03-07-2005, 1:12 PM
Jon looked at cryain for a few moments then locked the door. he turned to a small capinite and pulled out a bottle and two glasses.

Jon- Do you like Juma Juice?

He continued to poor without waiting for an answer as if he didn't Jon had no other drink to offer him.

Jon- Cryain, one of the reasons i tried to keep ahold of the crystal was to prevent somthing like this from happening. you have become a Force adept and I'm sure you have begun to notice things feel things that seem strange. First I'm sure you've noticed a secret i have been keeping for years somthing anyone who feels the force can notice. Tia! I'm sure you have seen she is strong with the force... But she doesn't know because i have been blocking it from her. when i was a jedi i learned i could supress the force in other i could stop them from controlling it for years i have been doing this to Tia... to protect her. I want you to keep this secret. In return i can help you firstly i could help heal those wounds you have been trying to hide and secondly i will give you an option if you wish i can do the same to you stop the force and allow you to get on with your life. Or I can help you harness the power i can train you... not as a jedi or a sith but how to use the force for your survival. Of cource you can just walk away and try to live with it but that would not be wise. also i'll need to examine the crystal again chanses are to destroy it now it may kill you and i would prefer it if you didn't die because of my mistake... and i could guess how you feel.

Jon turned and faced Cryain handing him a drink.
 TheOutrider
03-07-2005, 4:38 PM
Greyson followed Keira through the vent system. They came across the weapons room. Keira busted open the vent and jumped down, so did Greyson. They grabbed there stuff and headed toward the hangar. It was easy for them because no one was awake, except maybe a few Sith patrolling but they were out of earshot.

They walked through the door to the hangar. It seemed very odd. Then suddenly to Dark Jedi jumped out of the shadows. It was Darth Kalam, Greysons old master, and a young Sith Girl.

"HA so you actually thought you would escape." Said Darth Kalam
"Shall I kill them my master?" Said the Girl
"Yes my darling, you may!" Darth Kalam did a huge jump to the far side of the hangar.
"Your not running this time you piece of s***!" Yelled Greyson as he jumped too.

He and Kalam engaged in a huge saber fight. Greyson was very weak compared to Kalam. Greyson did a jump with his lightsaber, he surely was going to hit Kalam, then Kalam force pushed him on the ground. Kalam raised his saber to Greysons throat.

"Now you will die!" Said Kalam

Keira suddenly jumped out of nowhere and sliced Darth Kalam. He then engaged with her and she fought back easily.

"RUN GREYSON." Yelled Keira

Greyson got up and limped to his ship. He boarded and turned the engines on. He looked out, Keira was on the ground. Then he flew into hyperspace. He was bleeding very bad. He decided that Jon who was a loyal Force holder, would help him. He of course thought Jon was a jedi, but he didn't know if they would help him because they didn't like him. There was an abandoned station up ahead. He could rest there and wait for Jons reply. He sent another message to Jon to ask for help.

"If you help me, there is a reward for you." And Greyson docked in the station...
 stingerhs
03-10-2005, 1:01 AM
Cryain took the drink and gave it a small sip. It definately wasn't the best thing he had ever tasted, but it seemed like a descent enough year for this batch of Juma Juice. He wolfed down the rest of the Juma Juice and placed the cup on the floor.

Cryain then pulled the crystal out of his pocket and studied it again. He could feel the dark power coarsing through the crystal. He could even feel the sting of darkness itching in the tips of his fingers where they touched the crystal. In almost pure disgust, he tossed it on the floor. The thought of it brought back old memories. Cryain then looked up and glared into Jon's eyes.

Cryain- "I've been through so much in my lifetime its hard to remember everything. But you know what sticks out in my mind? The training.

The training that was forced into me at Iridonia. They trained us to be the most elite combat units of all time. All kinds of instructors from across the galaxy trained us in every form of martial arts, marksmanship, knife fighting, sword fighting... You name it, I was taught how to do it.

Of course, they recognized early on that I excelled in melee and hand-to-hand combat. Thus, they pulled me aside for the most brutal and intense training I could possibly endure. They taught me covert operations. How to sneak into a place unnoticed. They taught me sabatage, intell gathering, and assassination.

For testing, they took me to a specially designed area. They wanted me to ghost as many of the guards as possible. I still remember my first kill on that mission; the first time I had ever killed a sentient. It was at night. She was holding a blaster rifle, guarding a small lookout post. She was equipped with night vision sensors, and a motion tracker was next to her.

I had one weapon on the whole mission: the knife I have sheathed on my belt right now. I had to sneak up sort of in between her and the tracker or else I would have been caught. As I got closer, I remember doing it almost in automatic, almost as if it wasn't really even me. I reached up and grabbed her by the mouth to make sure she was silent and slit her throat wide open. I kept holding on until the gurgling noises coming from her throat silenced. I then searched her body and found an IFF transpoder that would prevent the motion trackers from detecting me as a threat. Then, I pulled out a small holocron.

Out of curiousity, I activated it. It was a still holo of a family. Looking closely, I recognized the woman I had just killed as the middle-height child in the still. It was her family. It was right then, with my first kill, how personal I had been trained to do my job. You see, I stared at the holo and didn't feel a thing for that family. It was simply business.

These old wounds, the weapons, everything you think I am is the result of solid training. But now that I look back on it and see my indifference, the results of my training, I can only wonder why I bother sometimes.

You see, I kill for my job. I'll admit that it has its own form of enjoyment to it, but its not what I want to do the rest of my life. Thats why I don't want this power. Heck, the only reason I'm still around is because there's still a war to be fought.

If there is one thing that I would ask from you about this 'Force': would you just simply train me to live with it. I don't want to use it, but if I have to have it, then just let me know how to live with it and nothing more. I would rather fight the way I was trained then to become the focal point of a battle. This is all I ask. You don't have to heal me, I've learned to live with it. Just let me live with myself and you will have my gratitude."
 starmark2k
03-10-2005, 5:17 AM
Jon looked at cryain then down at the glass then back up again.

Jon-"I'll try to Teach you to live with it. but the force is difficult to just live with. You become apart of it, it consumes you, it can change you and even control your own Fate.... I will try. If you do as i ask in return i will ensure you can you the force to survive. I will teach you to expand youre already exceptional abilities. If i were a jedi i would take my time to teach you, But we do not have that luxury, I feel somthing coming somthing big, as i'm sure you now can. However to take shortcuts would lead to darkness, pain, anger, suffering. I will train you to be more neutral. normally the jedi and sith split jedi into 3 classes, the consular, gaurdian and sentinal. The consular uses the force as there primary weapon they specialise is useing it to end situations, The guardian use the force to expand their strength, speep agility and the sentinal uses his own skills over the force and weapons. You should choose which way you want to learn. also i have to ask a question that jedi are never asked as its forced upon them... Do you want a lightsaber?

Jon walked over to a cuboard and pulled out a draw with several componants and crystals in it.
 stingerhs
03-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Cryain- "A lightsaber? Well, if you haven't noticed, I've never really been a big fan of fancy weapons. Still, it holds true to my training that melee weapons are far more powerful in combat. If you give me the training, I'll take it.

As for the class of training, I would prefer something that doesn't rely on the Force. I'm guessing the Guardian would fulfill that request."
 Sunrider fan
03-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Character 1
Name- Aleema Sunrider
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 21
Height- 5"5'
Side- Republic, Jedi Order (loosely)
Occupation/rank: Smuggler, Former Jedi
Weapons: Lightsaber, Stun rifle
Equipment: Stealth belt, Light powered armor
Apperance: Long brown hair, green eyes, Althletic body, off white skin. Her body is covered in a light green suit of power armor that seems to have a unnatural glow around it. Her hair hangs down to her lower back, and she wears a mask over her face most of the time. On her belt a pair of lightsabers rest against her hip, and a Cerellion engineering Stun rifle rests over her shoulder.
Ship: The "Starfury one" a modified Starstriker class Light fighter: 4 light laser cannons, 2 medium ion cannons, 3.0 class hyperdrive, 4 rear facing engines, Advanced sensor array, light shield generator, one person cockpit.

The "Greyhound" a modified Kaut Drive yards heavy freighter: 2 heavy quad ion turrets, 4 rear facing ion cannons, 2 rear facing proton torpedo launchers. Dorsal hanger bay (room for 2 fighters), 1.5 class hyperdrive, 3 large cargo bays that can be configured to hold a variety of cargos from materials, to animals. 6 2 person quarters that can be fitted to suit a variety of atmospheric needs.
Bio: Aleema never truely joined the jedi order but through her second cousin Vima and her cousin Nomi Sunrider, she has maintained a loose relationship with the order, and enough of one to get her own lightsabers. She had practiced the force which she inherited from her father since she was a little child but seems to only have access to the Sense sphere of the force. She has a love hate relationship with the republic, on one side she provides a much needed asset to various branches and individuals/organizations within the republic, on the other side the manner she does it is technically illegal. She will work for anyone but tends to get the most money transporting or capturing rare creatures for zoo exhibits.

is this character acceptable? and how should i be introed :)
 starmark2k
03-13-2005, 4:47 AM
(OOC: Thats fine but so you know you can have 2 more PC)

A slight grim came across Jons face as he handed Cryain the box of parts and equipment to cryain.

Jon- The lightsaber should represent its owner, That's why you must make it yourself but later. Now to begin your training... A jedi's life is sacrifice and a sith's life is control, But my life and what i will teach you to do is live with the force for survival. *looks around the room* See that box concentrate on it make it rise.
Page: 2 of 2