Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help! Anyone have Piloteer?

Page: 1 of 1
 trammp
04-16-2000, 11:59 PM
Recently I reformatted my hard drive, yet I was stupid enough to not backup my savegame. I don't really want to go back through all those dull initial missions, so I need a pilot editing program. Since the link at this site is dead and I can't find it anywhere else, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find XWingPiloteer or other such program.

Thanks!
 milkshake
04-17-2000, 10:15 AM
Has anybody noticed all these Newbies asking for piloteer?

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

Who are you?
 Gold leader
04-17-2000, 10:34 AM
I did. But a few weeks ago even Fondas did. Perhaps it has something to do with sea currents or the earth magnetic field. I dunno.

------------------
I thought I smelled bad on the outside
TZG +6 hrs
 wedge_antil3
04-17-2000, 2:09 PM
you can find it in the xwingalliance download section!!!
 Nute Gunray
04-17-2000, 6:12 PM
He did say that the link there was dead...

There's a better pilot editor out there. I forget what it's called, but it's the one I use.

------------------
I'm a Supastallion Official Forum Stud!
 Cloud
04-18-2000, 12:03 AM
I dunno why, but alot of people on this board always call new people "newbie" which kind of annoys me. Since you act like you're better than them and they're just stupid or something. Come on, give them a break and help them out without saying stuff like "Why would a newbie want to know about this". You're all newbie once.....
Page: 1 of 1