Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Find HK Chassis

Page: 1 of 1
 McPurplesaber
01-30-2005, 7:02 AM
Are the HK parts all random items? I thought that they were all for sale at droid part vendors.....if this is the case, then can anyone tell me where to get the HK chassis? I've been to every vendor i can find on every planet, and still no luck.

Thanks for any help!
 Drazin
01-30-2005, 7:26 AM
hmm...
Let me think, You get the Vocabulator off the HK at Peragus, Then you get I think a Processor from an HK at Telos... T3 gets a part from the HK's In Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shadaa, and I think you can buy the Chassis from either the 1b-8d on Onderon, or Kodin on Nar Shadaa. Tough part to remember.
 Emperor Devon
01-30-2005, 10:14 AM
You can find the chassis on the remains of one of the HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse, but if you side with the mercenaries on Dantooine, and collect the HK part on Akherre's corpse (after buying the same one from his inventory) for some reason Kodin (on Nar Shadaa) will have the chassis. It sounds strange, but that's what I've observed after playing the game through quite a few times.
 Kavar
01-31-2005, 7:01 PM
huh?:confused: Anyways, is there any way you can get all his parts without travelling to basically all the planets? I just can't find a fast way to do it! I ususally end up building him by the time the game is almost over...
 FiEND_138
01-31-2005, 7:20 PM
Random loot aside, I got him together pretty quick.... 2 parts after Telos, the droid part merchant on Dantooine had a part leave, droid merchant on Nar Shadda had a part & the HK-50 same planet

That is unless it's not random....:confused:
 Keiko
02-12-2005, 4:49 PM
u get like all his parts off nar shadaa
 Drazin
02-12-2005, 5:34 PM
Vocabulator - From HK-50 on Peragus when you are forced to fight him and his 4 floating mines.
Control Cluster - On Telos surface, polar region. 3 HK-50's attack you and one has the cluster, or Dantooine from the droid merchant Akkere outside Koonda.
Processor - found on Iziz from the Droid Vendor outside the Cantina.
Chassis - these will be found on Nar Shadaa while playing as T3-M4 during his mission inside Vogga's Driod Warehouse. 3 HK-50's attack T3 and one has the Chassis.

This is a list of where you get the HK parts. The parts may or may not be different depending on which planets you visit first.
Goodluck.
Page: 1 of 1