Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

for starwars battlefront and modding

Page: 1 of 1
 jabberwalkie34
01-29-2005, 6:58 AM
anyone know the cheat codes for the stwbf like unlimited health and ammo ?
and also i was reading guru hoth editing how he did it but it dont specify exactly can someone please take screenshots of step by step what lines you copy and pate to for example to replace the tauntaun with the snow speeders and make them work to fly. and reply to me . thank you for any info on this subject .
 TK-8252
01-29-2005, 8:15 AM
There are no cheat codes like that. If you put your name as "Jub Jub" though, everyone is the size of an Ewok.

And for the rest of your post:

http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=560)
 jabberwalkie34
01-29-2005, 8:58 AM
then what sw game does these codes work for? i found them in this forum somewheres ? All bonus menu items= IGIVEUP
Amidala in academy= KILLERQUEEN
Battle Droid in academy= FODDER
Clone trooper in academy= CARBONCOPY
Super battle droid in academy= SUPERFODDER
Wookiee in academy= CHEWIERULES
Everything= THATSNOMOON
Unlimited ammo= NOHONOR
Invincibility= LORDOFSITH
(here's to all you leet-speak fans )All Missions=D347H 574R
All cutscenes= GOTPOPCORN
All multiplayer maps= LETSDANCE
Bonus Objectives= ALITTLEHELP
the next mission= WHYYOUFAIL
team photos= YOURMASTERS

Now these are all taken directly from core.lvl

for my 2nd question how do i go about replacing the taun tauns with the snowspeeder ? i tryed copy and pasting in edit32 like gruru said but i end up with open space,lol. i need screenshots of what to copy and paste and will the snow speeders be usable or just props? thanks for replies
 TK-8252
01-29-2005, 9:02 AM
Those cheat codes don't work. The devs did not activate them.

And I say once more, if you need editing help, ask in the Editing (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=560) forum.
Page: 1 of 1