Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Attack On Imperial Base, Dantooine

Page: 1 of 2
 Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 4:43 AM
This is a continuation of of Battle of Hoth, where the rebels launch a counter attack on the well know Imperial Base located on Dantooine. A small strike force, led by newly appointed Sergeant Tisimia, is preparing to launch an attack.

Name:
Faction (imp or rebel)
Weight
Weapon (must be rifle or carbine, no melee weapons or pistols)
Skill
Weakness

Name: Oetch Tisimia
Faction: Rebel
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 125 lbs
Weapon: Elite Carbine
Skill: Sabotage and Espionage.
Weakness: Melee combat
 tommygunner
01-29-2005, 10:15 AM
Name: tom fett
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 130 lbs
Weapon: verpine shatter gun
Skill: combat and infiltration
Weakness: Melee combat

i walked up to oetch... "hey u ready to kick some ass?"
 Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 3:57 PM
Oetch nodded, waiting for the rest of the force to pack up
 Mikahal
01-29-2005, 4:01 PM
Name:Mik Calligur
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 75kg
Weapon: Blaster rifle
Skill: Extreme Accuracy, Agility, Close Combat
Weakness: Becomes Ignorant, Triggy Happy

"I'm AOK and ready to go Sir," I said to Oetch.
 Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 4:04 PM
"Okay we're moving in." he said. The small strike force team ran out across the dantari plains. You could see a wall in the distance. A batallion fo stormtroopers were patrolling. The strike team crawled through a trench, so they weren't seen. THen opened fire. "GO, GO, go." yelled Oetch. The stormtroopers were taking by suprise and had a slow reaction.
 Mikahal
01-29-2005, 4:15 PM
A quick burst of laser fire came from the end of my blaster rifle. Three stormtroopers immedietly dropped to the ground dead. I saw a scout on the top of the wall to which I fired one shot through his helmet. Another five stormtroopers came over the top of the trench, I shot four of them with a quick sweep of blaster fire and the last I knocked out with my rifle butt.
"So far so good Sarge!" I yelled.
 Oriolemanbr
01-29-2005, 4:38 PM
"NICE WORK MIK!" Oetch shouted over the laser fire. He then slammed the butt of his gun into the face of a stormtrooper
 Mikahal
01-29-2005, 5:04 PM
Stormtroopers were assembling at the base entrance.
"We need a Vanguard up here!" I yelled.
 Ranre
01-29-2005, 7:06 PM
Name: Jankih
Height: 5'11
Weight:121 lbs
Weapon: XSP-285 Sonic Elite Rifle
Skills: Shooting, Sabotage
Weakness: Being a medic.

More and more imps pored over the side and everywhere. "Hey Tom! The VanGuards!" But then he was shot and fell to the ground. Another VanGuard came and he was shot in the head causeing him to shoot his rocket launcher. Amazingly it hit the assembling Stormtroopers and we were in the base.
 Oriolemanbr
01-30-2005, 2:00 PM
"Charge!!" oetch yelled.
 tommygunner
01-30-2005, 2:49 PM
srry i had a busy few days...

i ducked behind a tree and released a barage of sharp verpine projectiles at some stormies... they fell down screaming... i then threw a gernade and some stormies went flying..." come on guys push foward!"
 Ranre
01-30-2005, 3:26 PM
I set some sachel charges on the wall and ran into the base with my guns blazing. It seemed we had woke up everyone and they wanted to smear our blood across the ground. But we had caught them by surprise. They were doomed.
 Oriolemanbr
01-30-2005, 4:34 PM
Oetch sert his gun on automatic and blasterd through a wall of stortroopers. "KEEP PUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled
 Mikahal
01-30-2005, 8:40 PM
I made it through the gates and killed another 3 stormtroopers, I could see another gate unlocking. I threw a thermal detonator at it and the stormtroopers were blown away. Another few shots at a watch tower caused it to explode.

"Keep pushing!" I yelled.
 Ranre
01-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Then the unthinkable, 4 AT-ST's came barging throught the smoke. I looked for cover and threw a gernade. It went in the window of one and destroyed it. The other 3 were still coming. We scattered for cover....
 tommygunner
01-31-2005, 1:31 PM
I ran through a gate and shot down some imps then threw a gernade at an at-st and it's leg blew up... i threw another gernade into a group of imps and screamed "fire in the hole!!!"
 Oriolemanbr
01-31-2005, 3:45 PM
"Oh crap." said Oetch as an AT-ST walked up to him. He took his blaster and with unblievalbe aim shot through the windows and killed a driver. Then he took a detonator and through it into the exhaust outlet under the engine. The whole engine blew up and shards of metal came crashing down.
 tommygunner
02-01-2005, 7:38 AM
"alright guys the at-st's r gone.... let's keeping going farther into the base!!!" i ran in and shot down some imps...
 RebelScum!
02-01-2005, 8:45 AM
Name: Jan Solo
Faction: Imperials
Height: 6'5
Weight: Heavily Muscled 250
Weapon: Heavy Imperial Reapeter
Skills:Brute Strength, Heavy weapons
Weakness:Being shot, youth

Jan woke to the sound of alarms...the outer defense were breached the alarm in the Elite division was to call them to a real threat. Jan Quickly put on his black suit and ran for the armory. He say his friend Tk-8498. He didnt like the other clones much but this one seemed to have a mind of its own... Jan grabed his favorite Heavy Imperial Reapeter (HIR). He saw his friend grab for his Blaster Carbine. Jan followed his captian to the blast doors.
 Mikahal
02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
We were still pushing into the base, shootin Imperials as we passed, then we saw it. They had set up a blockade in an open sort of area.
"Take cover!" I screamed as a missle flew past my ear and I jumped behing a few barrles.
 tommygunner
02-01-2005, 1:55 PM
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" i said as i threw a gernade into the blockade... it blew most of the imps away... then i shot some of the one's that survived the blast...
 Ranre
02-01-2005, 3:49 PM
I began to shhot at the remaining surviers too, just when I saw a Spec ops Sniper in a tower. I used my quick reflexes to shoot and kill him. We contiued on into the base killing anone in our way.
 Mikahal
02-01-2005, 7:07 PM
As we continued onwards further into the base we met the occasional Imperial who has lost his way.
"They must be regrouping at the command centre," I said to the others. "What do you think sir?"
 Ranre
02-01-2005, 8:11 PM
"Yeah, they must be, this is not like the imp to be disorginaized like this. You think we should take the commanding officer, you know to itterigate sergeant sir?"
 RebelScum!
02-02-2005, 7:33 AM
Tk and I ran down the halls. We had almost reached the outside door when a grenade was thrown and killed some of my allies, the door was shut for good. Tk and i headed for another door the squad following. As soon as we had reached the door it slammed in our faces. The base is on lockdown! I yelled over the destruction. Re-groping in the southern armoury! Special team only lets move men!. Are red and black colored captian yelled. We ran down the halls. He reached an open door there was a rebel planting a mine. I gave hime a few shots from my HIR and he collapsed to the floor. Lets get this door shut! Are seargent called. A few Electronic Experts stayed behind to fix the busted door control. I follow are captain to the meeting spot..
 tommygunner
02-02-2005, 9:42 AM
i ran through the hallway and saw some imps trying to close a door... i shot the imps trying to fix the door and some other imps... only a few remained..."keep pusing guys!!"
 Ranre
02-02-2005, 12:49 PM
I planeted another mine by the door and left it, I set it for 4:00 minutes. "Hey Tom lets get in the armory lets take some At-St's and really mess em' up!"
 RebelScum!
02-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Then I stopped following my commander. I thought i had heard blaster fire from inside the base. I pushed a near by pannel than shut thick blast doors behind me. That should hold them!. I quickly turned to catch up with Tk and the rest of the squad.
 DarkReborn
02-02-2005, 1:03 PM
Name: DT-12
Faction:Empire
Height: 9'00 (say me if it is too many, i dont know the english/American height system)
Weight:500 lb (because im a Dark Trooper)
Weapon: DT-11 Assault Cannon
Skill: Strenght and Resistance
Weakness:All the Weakness that a droid has(Ion Cannons,etc..)

one of the remaining DT phase 2 of DarkTrooper Project

DT12 uses his Jetpack and goes to the battlefield and commences to shot the targets
 tommygunner
02-02-2005, 1:21 PM
"alright buddy let's give them hell..." i ran into the armory and got inside a at-st... i then walked out and started shooting at the base... "every1 evacuate the base i repeat EVACUATE THE BASE!"

(wat r we gonna do after the base is destroyed or the rebels leave?)
 Oriolemanbr
02-02-2005, 4:47 PM
(end of thread then)

Oetch slammed the butt of his gun into the imps face and shot a few down. He shot the lock to the second blast door so they could not lock it
 DarkReborn
02-02-2005, 11:26 PM
DT12 detecs two bombs i the base goes to base and uses the bomb deactivating device ''Deactivating bomb1....Deactivating bomb2 Bombs deactivate Seccuring aera'' DT12 shoots two rebels and hits one in the leg but they escape
 RebelScum!
02-03-2005, 4:20 AM
Read my post Tommy! Dude there is a thick blast door in your face and the base is on lock down and i asure you that the armory is not just wide open...lol there are 5 feet thick metal blast doors on the armoury! sheesh you cant just walk in and get a at-st...
 DarkReborn
02-03-2005, 9:03 AM
'i will help you human'' DT12 punches the 5 doors and break them ''Mission Acomplished,searching rebel targets zone secured,human you can enter''
 tommygunner
02-03-2005, 11:46 AM
o srry i thought u meant another door! :D my bad... ok that stuff didn't happen... and the mines would have gone off already so u couldn't have defused them...
 Ranre
02-03-2005, 12:18 PM
(Yeah the mines went off and blew up the doors, well blew a hole in the wall.....)

We jumped inside an AT-ST and went off. "Doesnt look like these guys are gonna leave, we gotta take their commander before its too lat-.... Holy crap AT-AT!!!!"
 tommygunner
02-03-2005, 1:00 PM
(umm yea wat he said :p )
 DarkReborn
02-03-2005, 1:07 PM
''Target: All Terrain Scout transport (AT-ST) with two rebel targets inside'' DT12 flys to the upper part of the at-st and breaks the door with the punch''Surrender your weapons and the Empire will capture you''(the verpine shatter gun and a Sonic Gun dont Affect a DarkTrooper he's a droid) ''you have 10:00 minutes to decice'' DT12 locks the at-st door with his multiuse tools and puts a Detonator on the engine sets it to 10:00 minutes
 tommygunner
02-03-2005, 5:19 PM
(how the hell do u lock the door to an at-st?) "well ok.... let's see how much damage we can do in 10 minutes buddy..." i shot at all the troops around me blowing them away... "when the time is almost up we can use a fusion cutter to cut our way out!" i shot at some more troopers
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 5:33 AM
(Forget this! you can just run around killing stormtroppers without getting wounded or losing any of your buddies. This thread is crap)
 tommygunner
02-04-2005, 9:46 AM
well realli ur just gonna kill me... i am not gonna surender and if i do then wat?!? besides u have a friggin bomb on the thing so i will get out of it!!!
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 10:22 AM
What? thats post made no sense...
 tommygunner
02-04-2005, 10:39 AM
wat i meant was that u had a bomb on the at-st so we would fight until that and try an get out...
 Oriolemanbr
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
((okay end of thread?))
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 11:08 AM
(Very well let us try that again ;))

Tk there is a serious breach in the southern armoury lets go and see if we can be a help Tk nodded. We ran down the halls. We found a passageway he took that and kept running untill we reach the armoury. It was the largest of the four armoury's. I was outside not far south from the door i had shut before the breach in the armoury. I saw 5 rebels hold some pilot hostages. I signaled for tk to head to the air vent high above the guards. Then i ran out of the bushs. Hey Rebel scum! . Quickly they turned I gave three of them somthing to remeber me by. The Other two where able to get in cover. I rolled out of the way of there blaster fire. Tk Get up in that vent and see if you can take care of them! Tk nodded then jetpacked up to the air vent and hit it open with his fist. He was inside. While he was inside he made so much noise that the rebels where distracted. Then i took my chance. I divied out of hiding and ran over to one of the rebels. I hit him square in the face. i could hear bone cracking as he hit the floor. The other rebel got up hit me in the chest then the face. All it did was hurt his hand. He tryed to kick me and i grabed his leg and twisted till he screamed. Then i dropped him. I put the poor wretch out of his misery. Then Tk dropped from the air vent and we began helping the pilots. Then i saw something. Tk! they have a At-st!....
 tommygunner
02-04-2005, 11:25 AM
lol ok... srry about b4 i was just annoyed:D
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by tommygunner
lol ok... srry about b4 i was just annoyed:D

Ditto that :D ok now lets get posting!
 Ranre
02-04-2005, 11:55 AM
((k back to the thread))

((and dark trooper is NOT A DROID!))

"Tom lets kill these idiots!" I picked up my blaster, and shot stormie, Once I landed on the ground enemys from all over jumpped out. I saw 3 guys hiding behing a broken down wall. I made a run for them. They saw me and gave me covering as I ran further and further. Just then a laser went through my left leg. I fell down with a thud and crawled. Luckily for me 1 of them was a medic...
 RebelScum!
02-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranre
((and dark trooper is NOT A DROID!))
(lol youre going to want to read this man clicky (http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/darktroopers/eu.html))

Tk and i freed the pilots. The pilots thanked us and headed from Tie Bombers.
Alright Tk lets go see if we can shut down that at-st! We ran out of the armoury and headed toward smoke. We saw some rebels trying to get past the door i had jammed. They were almost through. So i mowed them down with my HIV. But that drew the attention of a rebel soldier hiding behind a tree. He jumped on tk. Tk fell to the ground. They began to roll about on the ground. I didnt want to shoot Tk so i hit the rebels back when i saw it. Then Tk was able to throw the rebel against a wall. The rebel got up quickly only to meet Tk's fist. The man slumped to the ground. Tk pulled out his pistol and shot him. You ready? Tk nodded. We hurried on. We say some stormtroppers still holding out against the overpowering rebels. The rebels had made a defense postion behind a broken down wall. One of the four rebels was a medic and was try to heal one man's leg. Then i say the at-st and a darktropper flying from the cockpit
 tommygunner
02-04-2005, 12:29 PM
u jumped out of the AT-ST???) ok then...

"hey we shud get u treated..." i shot some imps then i threw a gernade at some dark troopers...(not u rebel scum1 :p )
Page: 1 of 2