Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Game Mods- SWBF Section

Page: 1 of 1
 PR-0927
01-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes!! If you haven't noticed for the past couple days, there is now a SWBF section on PC Game Mods.

Click here to go to it. (http://www.pcgamemods.com/9)

Who should be credited with adding this section? Sergio should. But, who got Sergio to add it by constant persisting? I did.

We don't want to lose this section, so please post files there!! The JA section was so popular, that it was the best place to get mods for JA across the whole web. JK3 Files was always too slow!! PC Game Mods had everything first!! This applied to JO as well. Besides having stuff first, it had more stuff as well. You never saw the Asteroids TFFA Mod for JA on JK3 Files did you? That's right. It was only up at PC Game Mods (and Lucas Files).

Thanx!!

;)

:fett:
 RebelScum!
01-28-2005, 1:03 PM
Nice. But whats cool is that i was actually on the site when they made the update. I was looking at Kotor mods and i clicked to download one and there was like a fiffteen minute wait and then there was a SWBF section. Always there when it happens ;).

Wamp-a Wampa
 Neon
01-29-2005, 8:41 AM
If I could make files, I would post it full of it.
But I can't sorry :(
 Bottle
02-06-2005, 5:56 PM
Question.

What does it mean of putting it in gamedata/Addon Folder.
I opened the SWF CD, and it only told me DirectX, some ISO files, and a Setup. Also a Gamedata folder. But, when I opened it, it only showed some Setup Program and a couple of EXE files.
 Bulldog 27
02-07-2005, 2:52 AM
The Addon folder was only added with the v1.11 patch, so you need to update the game (v1.2 is latest patch), then you should be fine
 Bottle
02-07-2005, 4:14 PM
Thanks!
 MandalorianRage
02-07-2005, 9:08 PM
And the Addon folder won't be on the Game Disk, but in program files/lucasarts/starwarsbattlefront/gamedata/
 Bottle
02-08-2005, 6:24 PM
Thanks. But Now I have the Zip File (1.12 Naboo Encounter), and I made it into Addon Folder, and there was a Tat3 with it aswell.

I need intructions on how to do this...:(
 Bulldog 27
02-09-2005, 1:45 AM
Tat3 is the folder for the Jabba's Palace map, which was new with the patch, so it belongs in the Addon folder
 Bottle
02-09-2005, 11:20 AM
But how do you make them into folders? I get LVL files and a Text Document only with the Zip.
Page: 1 of 1