Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where can I find mods?

Page: 2 of 4
 Ioini
09-08-2005, 5:05 PM
Well thats good. I thought I had some sort of trojan on my computer.
 wasa7
09-08-2005, 7:10 PM
I just went to www.pcgamemods.com) and found 3 messages from users to Sergio. I found also hillarious the answer Sergio gave back to them and made me reallize that we people should be more carefull about what we write to webpage owners and modders.

Let all be patient! Sergio, take your time and keep up the good work!
 Mono_Giganto
09-08-2005, 7:17 PM
Heh, Sergio is one funny guy.
 Dark_lord_Cheez
09-08-2005, 10:27 PM
I just went to www.pcgamemods.com) and found 3 messages from users to Sergio. I found also hillarious the answer Sergio gave back to them and made me reallize that we people should be more carefull about what we write to webpage owners and modders.

Let all be patient! Sergio, take your time and keep up the good work!

I too found Sergio's replies to those messages quite humorous, though it's unfortunate that some people were dimwitted enough to even send him messages like that. Looks like some people just can't be patient, oh well :) .

Although, I seemed to find that movie trivia game quite interesting, I got to level 8 and then stopped because I couldn't figure out any of the pictures...

anyway, glad to see that pcgamemods isn't down indefinately :) .
 Mono_Giganto
09-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I only got like 3 movies in level 1. I don't watch enough movies....
 RedHawke
09-09-2005, 1:29 AM
I have seen some impatient jerks in my time but Voyager763 takes the cake! Though both of the ones with the revan email addys are good runners up!
THIS SITE IS WORTHLESS, AND SHOULD BE DELETED TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ORIGINAL SITE. WE WANT THE REAL PCGAMEMODS.COM!

I have an idea to make the site better. GET IT BACK TO PCGAMEMODS.COM INSTEAD OF THIS USELESS **** THAT ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT! WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT MOVIE YOU'RE LOOKING AT? ONLYPEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS DO THAT FOR HOURS AT A TIME. FIX THE DAMN SITE, YOU DUMBASS!
Just too funny! :lol: How thick can you get? :dozey:

I'm glad Sergio is taking it in stride... and I hope he perma-bans all those little dweebs from the PCGameMods site permenently!

Show the n00b's who's really the boss! :evil5:
 Achilles
09-09-2005, 1:44 AM
But if he bans Voyager763, where am I going to get my launchers?
 RedHawke
09-09-2005, 2:50 AM
^^^^
:rofl: [Sarcasm] Yeah, I'm sure he would be missed :xp:
 oldflash
09-09-2005, 2:54 AM

That's a good one :D
 T7nowhere
09-09-2005, 3:19 AM

LoL, nice.

PCGM v3 will be up and running soon. So until then lets get Back on topic.
 oldflash
09-09-2005, 11:21 AM
pcgamemods is back!
 thegreatjoshini
09-29-2005, 9:43 AM
Hey does anyone know if there is a mod for KOTOR 1 to make all skills class skills, thereby making all skills cost only 1 skill point?
 stoffe
09-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Hey does anyone know if there is a mod for KOTOR 1 to make all skills class skills, thereby making all skills cost only 1 skill point?

Don't know of any, but it's a very quick change that takes about 1 minute to make, so I made it. :) Unzip this archive (http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/skills.zip) and put the resulting skills.2da file in your override folder.
 Renegade Angel
10-05-2005, 6:23 PM
Welcome back, andagor and Kitty! I haven't seen you guys since I started modding!
 ChAiNz.2da
10-13-2005, 6:51 PM
I had to send my computer in for repairs and lost all my downloaded mods and bookmarked mod sites. I am looking for one for KOTOR that gives the scoundrel clothing like the scout. I am also looking for one for KOTOR 2 that lets the pc turn Mandalore into a jedi and also the one that lets you change the type of clothing that Mandalore wears.

Hey JediRevan,

I moved your request here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153764)

:)
 test
10-25-2005, 3:43 PM
PCGameMods.com is down, does anyone know what happened to it?
 Darth333
10-25-2005, 3:53 PM
The site is being moved to another server. Please be patient ;)

Edit: Soulforged: your post has been moved to the mod request forum: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154440)
 Clone__Commando
10-29-2005, 8:14 PM
Hey don't know if its just me but when i go to pcgamemods.com then kotor 2 section. i see the latest movie jedi robes mod from jediknight707, click the download button and it takes me to a page where it says im not authorized to view the page. just wondering if maybe its something wrong with my computer or is it happening to other people. every other mod i get from the website works just fine. this isnt the first time pcgamemods has done this.

p.s. if anyone has jedi_knight's movie robes link that works please let me know where to get it.
 Darth333
11-16-2005, 11:25 AM
MayNilad Warrio : since your posts were off-topic, they were splitted from this thread. You can find the discussion here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=155478)

Please, start a new thread instead of making off-topic posts in an existing thread next time ;)
 RedHawke
11-17-2005, 1:01 AM
p.s. if anyone has jedi_knight's movie robes link that works please let me know where to get it.
A sure bet would be to PM him with your email and see if he will send you his mod. ;)
 Colma Adawin
11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Hello all,

been away due to Morrisons conversion but i'm back now,

BASICALLY, i've been through ALL 13 pages of PCGAMEMODS pages, Downloaded all the mods i wanted from there, then went to this thead to find more mods cuz i've been away for EONS ;) and you ppl have been cranking the mods out, or, my eyes just hurt from looking at tonns of pages looking for mods ;)

so, have i missed any sites?

PCGM- checked
Lucasfiles- Checked
The members sites stated on THIS thread- Checked

EDIT: TSL Restoration Project- checked
Kotorfiles- checked (thanx Gsccc)

Thanks for any help you guy / gals can give,

Colma Adawin
 Doc Valentine
11-25-2005, 2:34 PM
Hey matt, good to see you again! :D

InyriForge has some pretty kick butt models on this site:

www.kotorfiles.com)

Nice to see you are back buddy :D
 Colma Adawin
11-26-2005, 6:26 AM
Hey matt, good to see you again! :D

InyriForge has some pretty kick butt models on this site:

www.kotorfiles.com)

Nice to see you are back buddy :D

Hey thanx bud, i completely forgot about that site.

Now, it seems i've got all the mods the are out there (that i'm after) how the hell am i going to make them compatable :lol::lol: no really?
Colma Adawin
 Command3r
11-26-2005, 7:29 PM
Ok now a sort of irrelevant (but not irrelevant to modding) question.

Where can I find .map files for KOTOR 1?

And Im refferring to the ones that are not on StarsWarsKnights.com.

IS there any site for them? Or can someone send me one.
 Mono_Giganto
11-26-2005, 9:10 PM
If they're not on SWK, there's little chance of finding them somewhere else.
 Command3r
11-26-2005, 9:30 PM
Well people have made mods with modules that are not the ones included on Starwarsknights.

Should I ask those people who make those module mods?
 Darth333
11-26-2005, 10:25 PM
Should I ask those people who make those module mods?
They used a gff editor such as k-gff to edit the .are. ifo and .git files.
 The Doctor
12-25-2005, 2:42 PM
I've finally created my own modding site. I'm still uploading mods, so there's nothing there yet, but I just wanted to let people know. Once the dust clears, I'll change the template to something mroe appropriate, but that was the first one I saw when building the site.Clicky. (http://www.freewebs.com/thelucasforumsdoctor/index.htm)
THE DOCTOR IS IN!
 RedHawke
12-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Doc,

The Taris Upper City Emporium forum isn't for anouncing your personal mod site, that forum is only for announcing your released mods themselves, at the 1 thread per mod rule.

While we certainly encourage links to peoples personal modsites in a modders mod release threads for downloading your mod. By doing so people will definately get exposure to your site, so posting a thread for your site in that forum is uneccisary.

I have moved/merged your post to the appropriate Where Can I Find Mods? thread... as this one is about our personal websites. Once you are finished and have stuff to download tell us and one of us Mod types will add your site to the above list. ;)
 The Doctor
12-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Thanks, RedHawke. I've rarely been to the editing section of the site, so I wasn't sure what I was doing. Sorry!
 Jolly Boots
12-30-2005, 4:44 PM
Say, whatever happened to oldflash's website? I believe he had a site...
 Darth333
12-30-2005, 5:35 PM
His mods are at pcgm. He has some screenies on his site.
 Jolly Boots
01-01-2006, 3:44 AM
His mods are at pcgm. He has some screenies on his site.
Well, I did a search for those robes and the pc head he did and couldn't find it.
I'm positive it was his site. What I'm looking for is constantly featured in his melee/lightsaber mods. Strange how it disappeared.
 oldflash
01-01-2006, 4:37 PM
What robes are you looking for? I can help.
 Jolly Boots
01-01-2006, 4:42 PM
I believe it was a set of some new textured robes. One was white, the other black. I can't remember exactly but I believe there was a blue textured turned red and some camouflage robes. I'm also looking for the female pc head. Its constantly in your images so I figure its yours (and I remember it being yours...). But my memory isn't all that great at times. ;)
 oldflash
01-01-2006, 5:02 PM
Now I understand. You talk about KOTOR. I really sorry but all this are made by other modders and I make some modification for personal use only. Again, sorry.
 Jolly Boots
01-01-2006, 5:21 PM
Stupid me. I found it. Thanks anyway. Feel free to go medieval on my head.
 SuperSquall
01-14-2006, 6:37 PM
Hey, My site has been down for a while (and I have been MIA too) but I just wanted to update the URL for my KotOR site. It is now here:
http://towelmanstudios.com/kotor/)
It's got some basic item additions and a Skip Peragus mod.

Fixed! :D ~ ChAiNz.2da
 Darth333
01-16-2006, 2:11 PM
@ thegreatjoshini : your question has been moved to the modding requests forum: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158610)
 Jeff
01-16-2006, 4:43 PM
Could a mod add my site to the list? It's Insane Entertainment and the url is http://insaneent.echonetwork.net) . It has all my mods for KotOR and TSL there.

Done! :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

Thanks ChAiNz :)
 Khalel
02-08-2006, 8:39 PM
I have scoured both this site and pcgamemods.com and I have been unable to find an uncapper mod to allow a character to gain greater than 20th level. It is so obvious, I am certain someone has done this already. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
 Mono_Giganto
02-08-2006, 8:58 PM
If you mean for K1...

The level 20 limit is hardcoded into the game. Attempts have been made to uncap it, but frmo what I recall, none were successful.
 Khalel
02-09-2006, 2:13 PM
Yeah KOTOR1, thanks MG.
I wasted hours looking for something that didn't exist. Oh well, I have had TSL in the box for a year and haven't played it yet because of all these great KOTOR1 mods.
 origines
04-01-2006, 10:07 AM
is there anybody working a mod which includes a few extra planets? Game (kotor2) is good but too short i think.

I realise you are new, but this isn't really the thread for asking this. This would have been better if posted elsewhere. The topic of this thread is "Where Can I find Mods?" not "Is anyone making this?", just FYI! ;)

Welcome to the forums though! :D -RH
 huntersquid
04-05-2006, 2:19 PM
I have been unable to access pcgamemods. Can anyone help me?

Because when I visit the website I can click on the link for KOTOR II, but then It simply goes to a white screen and goes no further. I would really like to download these mods!
 RedHawke
04-06-2006, 1:07 AM
huntersquid,

I just looked and the page works fine on my end, so it is likely on your end, if you use IE you might need to scan your machine for spyware/malware, and clean out your cache and temp internet files. ;)
 huntersquid
04-09-2006, 6:27 AM
Sorry to clog up this forum, but I normally use Firefox. I tried it with IE and no difference, just the same blank screen. I tried a scan with Spybot: Search and Destroy and AVG virus scan. Cleared out all the cache etc. and no difference. Has anyone had this problem?

Addition: I tried using a proxy server and it works, but that is very inconvenient and using it means there are problems with speed, images and downloads
 RedHawke
04-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Your issues are definately on your end then. I would check your browsers settings and see if the site is somehow blocked, or else you will just have to change your settings to use a proxy every time you want to view the site. :giveup:

At least you can view the site. ;)
 Sgt. Strike
04-10-2006, 10:27 PM
huntersqui, try manually typing www.pcgamemods.com) in the address bar. Also, delete all cookies in your Temp. Internet directory, and anything that could be connected to the internet in the temp. directory, under the windows directory.
 huntersquid
04-11-2006, 1:43 PM
Tried all that in the first place. Thanks anyway. I'll stick to using a proxy.
Page: 2 of 4