Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scenario: SENATE! ;)

Page: 1 of 1
 ShadowJedi
01-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Anyone remember that old beastie? :P

will take it upon my self to create such a thing for EaW if the oppturtunity is there...but with all this planetary thing... would be kinda hard to get a coruscant..unless we could create...omg im so anxious for this game..so many possibilities...ahhhhhhhhhhhh

*calms self*
 lonepadawan
01-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Not sure that it'll be possible with this engine.... plus this is a different type of game.... IT IS NOT A SEQUEL TO SWGB.
 ShadowJedi
01-25-2005, 1:02 PM
dont spoil my dreams.. lol.. senate would do very with this..dont you think? and whats so hard about the engine?
 swphreak
01-25-2005, 6:56 PM
ahhh "Galactic Senate."

I remember that. I used to play that, and then try to destroy "Coruscant." Then they started adding Unstoppable Virago/Slave 1s and the Death Star. Then when that did nothing, someone just added triggers to just kill players altogether.

I think he's right. With this engine, I don't think there will be a map to have your "Senate" like you're thinking.

For all we know, 2 players start the battle and fight for possession of the one planet on screen.
 DarthMaulUK
01-26-2005, 4:38 AM
If you made a Senate... I will ban you :D

*Shudders*

DMUK
 DK_Viceroy
01-26-2005, 5:24 AM
Hey DM leave him alone he's my mate:p

He's the creator of Senate, I think it would be a good idea then again though it might not work since if they are goiung to make the mistake of taking out resource gathering then it wouldn't work to well, after all if you take out resource gathering why fight?

You fight to take territory with Vital resources in it.
Page: 1 of 1