Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lucasarts are watching.....

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
01-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Just to let you guys know and to show why we are the premier forums for anything Star Wars, today I found out that Lucasarts are indeed checking these forums.

And so you know, the lucasforums discussions about EaW are actively being read and enjoyed here!

is a small snippet from an email I received from them yesterday. So who knows, some of your ideas might even make it into the game!

And to those watching... hello! we can't wait for this beauty to arrive.

DMUK
 El Sitherino
01-25-2005, 1:02 AM
... That's kinda creepy, yet cool at the same time.
 Nokill
01-25-2005, 2:44 AM
yay i whas hoping thay are :D

shoud i place a big list on here or not all mighty ppl up there :rolleyes:
 IG-64
01-25-2005, 4:11 AM
I bet George Lucas is around here somewhere.

>_>

<_<

And I bet it's you.
 Nokill
01-25-2005, 4:21 AM
ho of us do you mean IG-64 :eek:
 Jan Gaarni
01-25-2005, 5:30 AM
George Lucas, stoopid. :D
 swphreak
01-25-2005, 5:33 AM
I see... dead people :o

dangit, where's that waving smiling

:wavey:
 IG-64
01-25-2005, 6:13 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
George Lucas, stoopid. :D

Hush, he's not supposed to know that, or else he might not take the bait. >.> <.<

Anyways, I guess they're too busy to come forth and speak.
 Alegis
01-25-2005, 6:53 AM
You're always welcome to post here, devs ;)
 Nokill
01-25-2005, 7:19 AM
yes how do we know thay realy come here and look
if you are realy reading these words!

then also post something :D
yust one thing! that proofs it!

<.< ok george there gone you can come out of the closet now >.>
Nokill:*can i have you signature?*
George: *ARG!*
 CapNColostomy
01-25-2005, 7:45 AM
:confused: I'm not sure what any of that means. :confused:
 Prime
01-25-2005, 8:06 AM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK
So who knows, some of your ideas might even make it into the game! Having them read the forums is one thing, but thinking they will make changes on what they read is a huge leap.
 lonepadawan
01-25-2005, 8:13 AM
and one of the first things they'll see is the "Why this game will suck" thread... :( sad that they might have a slightly tainted view of us after that...
 Jan Gaarni
01-25-2005, 8:56 AM
Originally posted by lonepadawan
and one of the first things they'll see is the "Why this game will suck" thread... :( sad that they might have a slightly tainted view of us after that...

I'll be right on that one. ;)

<_<

>_>

Hmmm, DMUK, I seem to be missing the "Shovel Thread Under Dung" Mod-Option, could you add it? :D

J/K, Windu. ;) :p
 Jan Gaarni
01-25-2005, 1:15 PM
Perhaps it's because you people keep it active by swallowing the bait ... hook, line and sinker. ;)
 DK_Viceroy
01-25-2005, 10:10 PM
well if you check his notoruis Gunship thread I'm not the one keeping it active.

can't you just lock his thread?

the one he made here not there of course:p
 Jan Gaarni
01-25-2005, 11:08 PM
No.

I can't just lock threads just because I don't like someones opinions (except when it's extreme).

I simply don't bother with it, cause the thread doesn't deserve a reply (except a small comment towards Prime where I actually agree with Windu :) ). It's so poorly researched on many points from the little info we have so far and jumping to conclussions here and there, it's not even funny.
 Alegis
01-26-2005, 2:41 AM
Stay on target..Stay on target...

Postpone your interview Gaarni? ;)
 Darth Windu
01-26-2005, 6:36 PM
So Lucasarts is watching hey? Well maybe, just maybe, my little rant wasn't in vain. Of course, the whole point of that thread was to express my displeasure at the exclusion of the PT and hence ignoring of PT fans, and also some other issues I have with the game so far. If anything changes because of it, great. If not, then at least I tried.
 micks75au
01-27-2005, 4:42 AM
They watching us precious?.....:eek:

Nasty ..filthy Lucasess... they's tricksy ...always watching ,watching ....and that big fat hobbit, the one with the beard...... He's got the precious....*GOLLUMM* *GOLLUM*
 SirPantsAlot
01-27-2005, 5:11 AM
Originally posted by Darth Windu
So Lucasarts is watching hey? Well maybe, just maybe, my little rant wasn't in vain. Of course, the whole point of that thread was to express my displeasure at the exclusion of the PT and hence ignoring of PT fans, and also some other issues I have with the game so far. If anything changes because of it, great. If not, then at least I tried. Well, there aren't any PT fans, so that isn't much of a problem ^_^
 OverlordAngelus
01-27-2005, 6:08 AM
Originally posted by micks75au
They watching us precious?.....:eek:

Nasty ..filthy Lucasess... they's tricksy ...always watching ,watching ....and that big fat hobbit, the one with the beard...... He's got the precious....*GOLLUMM* *GOLLUM*

Thats the funniest thing I've seen today :D
 Revan Solo
01-27-2005, 8:29 AM
It is good to know that this forum is good enough to be important for the dveloper!
 SirPantsAlot
01-27-2005, 8:43 AM
Originally posted by OverlordAngelus
Thats the funniest thing I've seen today :D You must be looking in the wrong places then

It is good to know that this forum is good enough to be important for the dveloper!Well, LucasForums always were and always will be the number one forum for everything which had to do with Star Wars.
 Revan Solo
01-27-2005, 8:46 AM
Yes and of course all games of Lucasarts. You musn't forget Indiana Jones and that...
 Compa_Mighty
01-29-2005, 7:07 AM
Originally posted by Prime
Having them read the forums is one thing, but thinking they will make changes on what they read is a huge leap.

Who knows? Once they did put something in Clone Campaigns that I had been asking for all year long. When asked in an interview about the feature, Mr. Gaber said it had been a fan request.

Oh, BTW, I'm back. :D
 DK_Viceroy
01-29-2005, 3:41 PM
I do hope everyone realises it's Petroglyph, not LucasArts thats making the game, Lucasarts may be the one's lurking around but Petroglyph is making it.
 Sithmaster_821
01-29-2005, 6:15 PM
I really hope they are watching. I think that one of the thnigs that makes games great is when there is positive dev/fan interaction.

Compa, just curious, what did you suggest that was added?
Page: 1 of 1