Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Someone's FINALLY made a SPACE map!!!! *Faints from excitement.*

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Vader 89
01-24-2005, 5:58 PM
Whew, let me take a deep breath. Ok Someone has finally managed to make a fully fledged space map. What's even more is that the person managed to make his/her own Stardestroyer models and Rebel Transport Models. It's titled Escape from Hoth and you have to chase down the Rebels escaping from Hoth as the Imperials and defend the Rebel Transports as the Rebels. REALLY REALLY GOOD MAP!! I think this is the best map made so far. Check it out now!

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Hoth_Escape;36626)
 Raxor
01-25-2005, 3:33 AM
still wish you could be other people other than pilot :) even though its not a good idea it still is nice for people to have a choice
 Rends
01-27-2005, 9:43 AM
Lord Vader ,
glad you like it :-)

Raxor,
the pilots are the only AI bots using fighters on this map. I had some other characters on the map during the developping time but they wouldnґt use the fighters. Guess it has something to do with no ways to walk from one Spawnpoint to the next.
 RebelScum!
01-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Niceness Rends;)
Page: 1 of 1